Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 [Apply Online] – UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Online Registration, Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits, Features, and Online Application Status at Official Website www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in, www.upbocw.in.
Shadi Anudan scheme has been started by the government to get daughters married, under which the government can give you financial assistance of 51000 to 55000/- on your daughter’s wedding, let’s know what is the Shadi Anudan scheme and how to apply for Shadi Anudan application online?
UP Shadi Anudan Online Yojana 2021
“Shadi Anudan Scheme” This scheme is run by the state government, so this scheme has a different name in every state. You can get information according to your state, we will give you information about shadi anudan online scheme being run in Uttar Pradesh. I am going to give complete information. The scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and under this, the government will give 51000/- for the marriage of daughters of poor families.
Under the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana, the state government will be given the benefit of assistance under the scheme if the person is married beyond the age of 18 years. Along with this, the groom must be over 21 years of age to take advantage of the shadi anudan scheme.
To avail benefits under this scheme, the government has put some rules and conditions, let’s know about it.
- This scheme is for Uttar Pradesh, due to this, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. You can see according to your state.
- The annual income of the beneficiary under this scheme should not exceed 46800/- for rural area and 56400/- for urban area.
- The applicant for the Shadi Anudan Scheme should be a person below the poverty line.
- People of any caste can also take advantage of this scheme.
|Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiaries||Girls from uttar pradesh|
|Major Benefit||Rs 51,000|
|Scheme Objective||Provide financial support to poor family of girls|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Required Document for Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme
- Aadhar card is mandatory for all applicants.
- The applicant has to show his income certificate.
- It is also mandatory to have a passport size photo with the applicant.
- Who is getting married is required to have an age certificate.
- The applicant should have a marriage certificate.
- The applicant must have a bank account number so that they can get the grant amount directly from the bank.
- It is necessary to have a caste certificate.
Shadi Anudan Required Document List
✅ Aadhaar Card
✅ Bank account passbook
✅ Wedding card
✅ Passport size photo
✅ Ration Card
✅ Family income certificate
✅ Birth certificate of girl child
✅ Native certificate
How to Apply Online For Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme
Shadi anudan scheme in UP was started by the Yogi government in the budget of 2016-17 for the marriage of daughters of poor people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. For the marriage of daughters of poor families in UP through the Shaadi Grant Scheme, the money is directly deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. If you want to take benefit under the UP Government-run Shadi anudan Scheme 2021 for the marriage of your daughter, you can apply online by visiting the official website of the Shaadi anudan scheme www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
Easy Process of Shadi Anudan Online Application
- To apply for Shadi anudan online, first of all, you have to go to its official website, you can go by clicking on the link given below.
2. After reaching the website, you will have to click on the new registration, you will have to make sure that for which caste you want to apply, you have to choose whatever category of general, well-known caste, scheduled caste, backward class, minority.
3. Now the application form will open in front of you, in which you have to fill in all your information carefully and accurately. The form will be something like this as shown below.
4. As soon as you fill the online form correctly, you will have to click submit, after which your form will reach the Uttar Pradesh government.
5. As soon as you click on submit the form, keep in mind that you have to print a copy of this form, and submit this printed copy to the District Backward Classes Welfare Officer office of the respective district. To obtain the receipt, it is mandatory for you to submit the offline form to the District Welfare Department.
Some Important Information for Shadi Anudan Scheme
- It is not necessary to file old age, handicapped, widow beneficiary income certificate for this scheme, beneficiaries can fill their registration number for applying in this scheme.
- Applications for marriage grants will be accepted 90 days before the date of marriage, or up to 90 days after the wedding.
- In the application for Shadi Anudan, the age of the girl should not be less than 18 years and the age of the man should not be less than 21 years.
- A family can apply for Shadi Anudan only for its two daughters, for more than two daughters, the grant will be invalid.
Shadi Anudan Contact Details
- General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Class Contact Form-18004190001
- Other Backward Classes Category Mandate Contact Information – 18001805131
- Minority Class Category Mandate Contact Form – 0522-2286199
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions of Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
- What is Shadi Anudan Scheme?
An incentive amount is given by the state government for the marriage of daughters of poor families who are financially very backward. To get this amount, the government takes applications under the Shadi Anudan Scheme.
- How much money is available in Shadi Anudan scheme?
The amount that is given as a grant under Shadi Anudan depends on your caste. In addition, the amount of grant depends on your state government as well, in Uttar Pradesh, under the Shadi Anudan scheme, the girl child incentive amount of 55000/- is given.
- What is Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana?
The Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana has been launched by the Central Government, which is a step taken by the Central Government to provide financial assistance to the girls. The applicant applying under this scheme will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 50,000 by the government on the marriage of the girl child.
- Who is eligible for the girl child grant scheme?
All girls are eligible to apply online under the Pradhan Mantri Marriage Grant Scheme, girls who are of married age and whose family is in poor financial condition, as well as families of BPL category, can also apply under this scheme.