Manav Sampada UP | Manav sampada up basic education department | Apply Leave | ehrms up employee login | ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Portal
In this article, we will show you how to register to the Manav Sampada portal, e-service book, and apply for a leave on this portal. We said in this article, how you can use this digital platform or human wealth portal and what are its objectives, features, and benefits, what and which all government employees of Uttar Pradesh (like Dr., Teacher, Department of Basic Education, Public health, etc.) can be picked up using this portal.
Manav Sampada [eHRMS UP] Portal 2021 Apply Online
Manav Sampada application is an application for personal management activities like planning, monitoring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, posting, maintenance of service history, etc. Manav Sampada app developed & maintained by NIC UP State centre and available at http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in for the use of government Organization. Ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Manav Sampada UP can be used anytime. How to use this portal, leave application status, mobile app download, etc. Read the article till the end.
Manav Sampada [eHRMS UP] Portal 2021 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Manav Sampada Portal [eHRMS UP]|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Objective||Online Service Book|
|Name of Portal||Human Resources Portal|
|Developed by||National Informatics Center|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Portal|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|mSTHAPNA App Download||Click Here|
|[eHRMS UP] Manav Sampada Portal 2020||Official Website|
Manav sampada ehrms.upsdc.gov.in portal Benefits
- In this portal, data of all 20 lakh employees of the state will be available online & all will be able to use it with their login ID and password.
- All employees & officers will be able to apply for leave, track and leave balance online through this.
- Manav sampada UP has also issued an official notice for all teachers and non-teacher staff of UP basic education department & asked them to use it, which has now made it easier for them to apply for leave.
- Through this, everyone will also be able to see their e service book online and it will also be easy to keep a record and there will be transparency in all HR related work.
- The objective of bringing transparency in data under RTI rules in the transfer and posting of employees will also be achieved.
How to apply for leave online on Manav Sampada Portal?
All those government employees who want to apply for leave on the Human Sampada Portal, have to register online on the official website (ehrms.upsdc.gov.in) by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Manav Sampada. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of eHRMS Login in the menu. You have to click on this option.
- A login page will open in front of you, here you will have to enter the details given below.
- Department name
- Directorate / Headquarters
- User ID
- After this, fill in the captcha code given in the picture and click on the “Login” button.
- A new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter the OTP sent to your mobile number for verification.
- After successfully logging into the website, you click on the “Online Leave” section and click on the “Apply” option from the drop-down menu.
7. After this you have to click on the ‘Select Reporting Officer’ option. After this you click Add A Reporting Officer in the drop-down menu.
8. An online form will open in front of you, here you have to click on the Select in Online Service option.
9. After this you select the Block Education Officer in the destination. In Reporting Officer, click on the name of the concerned officer and save.
10. Now further, you can proceed by selecting the date of leave by clicking on the “Apply Leave” option.
11. The details of Leave Days will automatically come through the calculation. After this, you have to enter the details of leave. In case you are staying during the holiday, the address should be mentioned.
12. Now click on the “Submit” button. In this way, your application has been submitted online, the information of which will be found on your mobile. Thus, this is step-by-step information of the entire process of applying for leave on the Manav Sampada Portal.
How to send a transfer request from Manav sampada portal UP?
- If you want to send a request for an online transfer, then you can also apply for it by visiting the online portal. Employees can send their online request for General & Mutual Transfer to the immediate reporting officer.
2. For this, you have to visit the portal and login. After which your details will come. After this, you have to select the transfer module on ehrms.upsdc.gov.in portal.
3. After clicking on the transfer module, you have to click on the transfer request and after opening its form in front of you, you will have to select the reporting officer, request type, court case reason for transfer, and click on submit.
4. You can also choose a preferred district/office for transfer. For this, you have to select Department, office state, Level, District before submitting.
5. After this, you can also check the Transfer Requests track by going to the online current status.
How to Download eHRMS Manav Sampada UP Mobile App?
- You can also download the mobile app of this EHRMS UP. This Mobile App is available in the name of m-STHAPNA App for Online Leave Module and you can also apply through it. A link to this mobile app is given on the official portal.
2. Right now this mobile app is available for android mobile phone users and is also available on Google Play Store.
3. M-STHAPNA developer basic education app is to be downloaded and installed on mobile.
4. Then you have to login with eHRMS user id and password. After which you can see Apply for Leave, Check Status and View Leave Request.
5. After login, There are 8 options on the screen. To apply for CL, CCL, ML, or Maternity Leave, you have to go through the Leave Management section.
- Leave Management
- Salary Slip
- Transfer Management
- Contact Details
- Nominee Details
- Personal Information
- Education information
- Family Information
How to Download Manav Sampada E Service Book Online?
1. First of all clear the history of your browser.
2. Go to ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
3. Click to eHRMS Login.
4. In the first block, select basic education, the second block will be filled automatically (directorate of basic education).
5. Put Manav Sampada id in the third block.
6. Enter the password in the fourth block (if you have forgotten, click on forget the password, fill in the desired information and the new password will be found on the registered number)
7. Enter captcha and login.
8. Click on page number 5, then the service page will be open which will be white, and in that center, click on open which is mentioned in a blue field.
9. Service book will be downloaded
State wise Manav Sampada Official Website Link
|Arunanchal Pradesh||https://ehrms.nic.in/||[email protected]|
|Himanchal Pradesh||https://ehrms.nic.in/||[email protected]|
|Uttar Pradesh||https://ehrms.nic.in/||[email protected]|
Manav Sampada Portal UP Helpline
If you want any technical support related to the portal, you can get help by matching the technical support team given below. This is only for any technical problem. For any other assistance, you will have to contact the Establishment office Manav Sampada Nodal Office.
Technical Support 🙁 Software Problems)
NIC, Manav Sampada Technical Support Team Email [email protected]
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions of Manav Samada Portal UP
- What is Manav Sampada Portal UP?
It is a portal named ehrms.upsdc.gov.in by the Uttar Pradesh government to provide HR facilities online to the government employees of its state.
- What facilities are available on Manav Sampada Portal UP?
Through this portal, government employees and officers can get information about their details, transfer, maintenance of service history, recruitment, posting, promotion, leave application, service book, etc. online.
- How to apply for Leave on this portal?
As the UP government has issued a notice, where is it to apply online to the UP basic education department, they can login on the portal and go to the leave section and apply for it.
- How to download Manav sampada app?
Leave management mobile app of this portal is named M-STHAPNA You can download the mobile app by going to Google Play Store.
- What is the official website of Manav Sampada?
The official website of Manav Sampada is http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.