Words of Encouragement For A Friend
1. The best kind of friend is a praying friend.
2. There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.
3. To my friends, Thanks for being there for me. I’m grateful for you!
4. Count your life by smiles not tears. Count your age by friends not years.
5. A old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.
6. Your friendship means so much to me, far more than words can say and even though we’re far apart, I think of you each day.
7. Your destination is waiting for you.
8. God gave you this life because he knew you were strong enough to live it.
9. A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked.
10. Best friends are hard to find because the very best one is already mine.
11. Sometimes the worst periods of our life put us into a direct path to the greatest times of our life.
12. She is your best friend because she believes in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
13. Friends are angels who lift us up when our wings forget how to fly.
14. Don‘t believe anyone who tells you are weak, cause everyone has a great reserve of inner strength.
15. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
16. I will always be praying for my sweet friend.
17. You’re in a storm right now. I’ll hold your umbrella.
18. Be positive, Stay happy. Don’t let the negativity or drama of the world get you down.
19. Smile my friend.
20. Things will get better! Some days are stormy, but it cannot rain forever!
21. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.-Leo Buscaglia
22. Focus on Good.
23. Dear best friend, I don’t know how to thank you but I’m lucky to have you in my life.
24. The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend. – Aristotle.
25. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.
26. Everyone has to move on, whether you like it or not. As they say, when one door closes, another opens.
27. If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.-Maxwell Maltz
28. Life is full of surprises. It happens that you lose, but somehow you win.
29. Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to Care. Let your words heal, and not friend.
30. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.
Encouraging Text Messages for Friends
31. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.-Brandi Snyder
32. Sometimes, you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right.
33. When the world says “Give up”. Hope whispers. “Try it one more time”.
34. I would rather walk with a friend in dark, than alone in the light.
35. Promise me you’ll always remember : You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
36. God gave you this life because he knew you were strong enough to live it.
37. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
38. The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.
39. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
40. The fog may blur the path but the wind will surely blow them all away. Don’t lose hope.
41. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Just keep swimming.
42. Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.
43. No matter where, when, or how, I will always be there for you. Come rain, or come shine.
44. Don’t let the muggles get you down.
45. A friend is one of the nicest thing you can have, and one of the best things can be.
46. If you need a little bit of self-confidence boost, you can count on me, buddy. You are absolutely, unbelievably incredible, and I will do anything to make you believe in yourself. There’s a great future waiting for you.
47. Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
48. Being your friends is such a blessing. You are the most talented and unique person I know, and being able to see you becoming everything you’ve ever wanted to be is amazing. Keep your head up, bud.
49. It is not so much our friends help us , as the confidence of their help.
50. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.
Keep visiting our site for further more updates and do not forget to follow us on Facebook & Twitter.