Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021, MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh pdf , Ladli Laxmi Yojana in MP
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched a good scheme for girls, the scheme is named Ladli Laxmi Yojana. The objective of this scheme is to bring positive changes in social attitudes towards the birth of girls. The Ladli Laxmi Yojana is being implemented to improve the educational and economic status of girls.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2021 Overview
|Name of the scheme||Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Started by||State Government|
|Department||Women and Child Development|
When was the Ladli Laxmi Scheme Started?
The Ladli Laxmi Yojana was started by the Madhya Pradesh government from 1 April 2007. The results of this decade-old scheme have been very good, the success of the Ladli Laxmi scheme can be gauged from the fact that after Madhya Pradesh, 6 other states have also implemented this scheme.
Installment under Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana, in the name of the girl child, for the five consecutive years from the time of registration, Rs. 6000 will be deposited in the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Fund.
- 30000 rupees will be deposited in the name of the girl child.
- Rs 2000 will be given for the girl child getting admission in class 6, Rs 4000 on admission in class 9th, Rs. 6000 on admission in class 11th.
- The final payment of this scheme will be paid on the 1 lakh girl child being 21 years of age and appearing in class 12th examination.
- Under this scheme, Rs. 6000 will be made through e-payment on admission in 12th standard.
- But the condition will be that the girl’s marriage should not be done before the age of 18, if you marry the girl before this, then you will not be able to take the remaining money of this scheme.
Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- The girl whose parents are native to Madhya Pradesh.
- Government does not have any kind of tax!
- In the case of the second girl child, before applying, the parents have adopted family planning, which means they should be a part of family planning, we have only one girl and one child!
- First girl child of childbirth who is born after 1- 4-2008, but it will be mandatory to adopt family planning during second delivery.
- Attendance at the Anganwadi center should be regular, only then you can get the benefit of this scheme!
- In a family where the first child or girl is born, and two twins are born on the second delivery, then the benefit of this scheme will be given to both the twins!
- If your family has adopted an orphan girl, you can still take advantage of the scheme by considering her as the first girl child, but you must have some proof of adopting that girl.
- If the girl’s parents die in an accidental accident, then in this case the application can be submitted in the Ladli Laxmi Yojana even till the age of the girl is five years!
- If at the time of first delivery you have three girls born together!
- Even then, you can take the benefit of all the three girls under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana and make the life of those three girls successful!
Required Documents for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Adhar card
- Pan card
- Passport Photo
- Voter I’d
- Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account/passbook photo copy
- Family planning certificate
Purpose of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- This scheme has played an important role in ending female feticide in Madhya Pradesh.
- Along with this, the sex ratio has also improved.
- The scheme has also played an important role in preventing child marriage.
- This scheme has been in operation in Madhya Pradesh for the last 12 years.
Offline Registration Process
- The applicant has to submit all the necessary documents along with his application in Anganwadi, all the work has to be done by the applicant before the age of one year of their child.
- Applicants want to register through offline process, they can get the form from their nearest Anganwadi, by filling the form, the applicant is required to submit the form in this Anganwadi.
How to apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- The applicant has to go to the official website ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in.
- After clicking on the website, the application form will open in front of you.
- You will have three options to apply in Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- The first option will be the application through Public Service Management.
- The other option would be an application by the general public.
- The third option would be through the application of Anganwadi worker.
- Fill in the application form.
- Through these three applications, you can apply online in Ladli Laxmi Yojana sitting at home, which is very easy.
- Scan and upload any documents you have been asked for.
- This is how your form will be filled.
Certificate of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- After registration in the scheme, all the documents will be verified by the offices and on the confirmation of the verification, a certificate of 1 lakh 18 thousand will be made in the name of the girl child.
- The girl’s certificate will be obtained through this link Ladli Laxmi Yojana, certificate download link
- Tel: Commissioner: 0755-2550910
- Fax: 0755-2550912
- E-mail: email@example.com