We have a collection of best childhood quotes and statuses with beautiful images for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Famous Quotes about Childhood
The one thing that we want after becoming an adult is Childhood again. Every morning before the hectic schedules with a cup of coffee we have a nostalgic feeling, a remembrance of our childhood days. The days that were fearless. When there was no worry just some toys, sandcastles, and homework. And all of a sudden we grew up. Admit it or not, but all of us still long for those cherished moments.
But again we don’t have time to remember them always. But here we are again for your aid you can use our specially designed portfolio of these childhood quotes and embrace that golden era of happiness and joy.
1. Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.
2. That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
3. Childhood is a promise that is never kept.
4. Eventually, however, the denial turned into emptiness and my childhood ended.
5. Grown up, and that is a terribly hard thing to do. It is much easier to skip it and go from one childhood to another.
6. There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
7. Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
8. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so.
9. Childhood is the best of all the seasons of life, and the longer it lasts with happy memories, the stronger the emotional stability in adulthood.
10. Childhood is like contemplating a beautiful region as one rides backwards, one really becomes aware of the beauty at that moment, that very instant, when it begins to vanish.
My Childhood Memories Quotes
11. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
12. Childhood, after all, is the first precious coin that poverty steals from a child.
13. The childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day.
14. Don’t you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever?
15. Every time you miss your childhood, ride on a bicycle!
16. If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
17. A child’s earliest memories derive from pain, pleasure, or bewilderment.
18. My childhood memories seem to be wreathed in the twin and far from harmonious olfactory sensations of patchouli oil and caustic soda.
19. That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
20. The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child.
Missing My Childhood Days Quotes
21. Your adulthood is a by-product of your teenage-hood, which is a complicated version of childhood.
22. When you finally go back to your old hometown, you find it wasn’t the old home you missed but your childhood.
23. Praise the innocence of childhood soon forgotten.
24. We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.
25. If you don’t do anything stupid when you’re young, you won’t remember something funny when you are old.
26. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
27. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
28. What is a home without children? Quiet.
29. There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
30. Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
Nostalgic Childhood Quotes
31. Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.
32. Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.
33. A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to.
34. The essence of childhood, of course, plays, which my friends and I did endlessly on streets that we reluctantly shared with traffic.
35. The childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day.
36. Our whole life is but a greater and longer childhood.
37. Childhood is a wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is to take a bath.
38. Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age. The child is grown and puts away childish things.
39. Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.
40. Childhoods never last. But everyone deserves one.
Quotes about Early Childhood
41. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
42. Childhood means simplicity. Look at the world with the child’s eye – it is very beautiful.
43. Childhood is like a mirror, which reflects in afterlife the images first presented to it.
44. All of us are products of our childhood.
45. Childhood is the light of our life, we must keep it safe within our hearts.
46. Every child you encounter is a divine appointment.
47. Children make your life important.
48. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
49. Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.
50. The soul is healed by being with children.
51. There is no land like the land of your childhood. ~ Michael Powell
52. Sweet childish days, that were as long, As twenty days are now. ~ William Wordsworth
53. The child I was, is just one breath away from me.~ Sheniz Janmohamed
54. A happy childhood is a poor preparation for human contacts.– Sidonie Gabrielle
55. Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.― Julian Barnes
56. The older I grow the more earnestly I feel that the few joys of childhood are the best that life has to give. ~ Ellen Glasgow
57. I gave up my childhood for a career.– Brenda Lee
58. Why must they grow up and lose it all? – Virginia Woolf
59. Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it’s part of our childhood which will always be with us.― Romina Noriega
60. Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights before the dark hour of reason grows. ~John Betjeman
We hope that you like our work on childhood memories quotes. You can appreciate our work by sharing these childhood quotes with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp.