171 Famous Power of Silence Quotes for Whatsapp
1. Silence is the source Of great strength.
2. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud. – Unknown
3. Getting no message is also a message. – Unknown
4. A wise man once said nothing. – Unknown
5. Silence is a source of great strength. – Lao Tzu
6. Silence is sometimes the best answer. – Dalai Lama
7. The quiet mind is richer than a crown. – Robert Greene
8. I was quiet, but I was not blind. – Jane Austen
9. Silence says a lot more than you think. – Unknown
10. Silence – can it help you get your point across better than speaking? See what these famous people had to say about the virtue of silence.
11. The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
12. Silence is the most powerful scream.
13. Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.
14. Contentment can be found in silence when the soul and heart are one.
15. To know that there are times that one must be silent is a sign of wisdom.
16. Silence is a fence around wisdom.- German Proverb
17. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King, Jr
18. The tree of silence bears the fruit of peace. – Arabian Proverb
19. Silence is as deep as eternity; speech, shallow as time.
20. Words can make a deeper scar than silence can heal.
21. There are times when silence is the best way to yell at the top of your voice.
22. Silence is a true friend who never betrays.-Confucius
23. My silence means I’d rather talk to myself than you.
24. Spiteful words can hurt your feelings, but silence breaks the heart.
25. Silence is better than unmeaning words.
26. He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.-Elbert Hubbard
27. If talk is cheap, then being silent is expensive. And many people it seems, can’t afford to buy into it.
28. Sometimes, the most meaningful things are found through silence.
29. Silence is the best way to answer a fool.
30. Well timed silence has more eloquence than speech.
31. Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation.
32. True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment.
33. When silence is used as a weapon it can wound even more than words.”-Jill Thrussell
34. Laughter will always be the best medicine, silence will always be the best revenge, and love will always be all you need.
35. Some hearts understand each other even in silence.
36. Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
37. The wiser a man is, the less talkative will he be.
38. Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.
39. Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.-Muhammad Ali
40. Keep your mouth closed until your mind is in gear.
41. Men of few words are the best men.- William Shakespeare
42. Silence is golden until you have kids, then silence is suspicious.
43. Silence speaks when words can’t.
44. Silence is the source of great strength.
45. There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
46. God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer. – Mother Teresa
47. I have found out in the course of a long public life that the things I did not say never hurt me. – Calvin Coolidge
48. If you don’t understand my silence then you don’t deserve my words.
49. Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than silence.
50. Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. – Max Ehrmann, Desiderata
51. Speaking comes by nature, silence by understanding.
52. Speech is of time, silence is of eternity. – Thomas Carlyle, Sartor Resartus
53. Sometimes it’s best to stay quiet. The silence can speak volumes without ever saying a word.” Anonymous
54. I’ve begun to realise that you can listen to silence and learn from it. It has a quality and a dimension all its own. – Chaim Potok, The Chosen
55. Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence. -Leonardo da Vinci
56. There are times when silence is the best way to yell at the top of your voice. – O. A. Battista
57. Silence is not consent. It is a mute protest of one who cannot put his feelings into words.
58. There is a time in the day, just before the sun rises, that is so silent, all you can hear is the creation of the universe.
59. The saying is true “The empty vessel makes the greatest sound. – William Shakespeare
60. Sometimes, those with so much to say are silent.
61. He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words. Elbert Hubbard
62. Silence calms my soul. – Anonymous
63. Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. – George Eliot
64. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
65. Silence is safer than speech. – Epictetus
66. You misinterpret everything, even the silence. – Franz Kafka
67. Do not underestimate the determination of a quiet man. – Iain Duncan Smith
68. The silence is not suppression; instead, it is all there is. – Annie Dillard
69. Silence is better than unmeaning words. – Pythagoras
70. The silence is so deep it hurts our ears. – Haruki Murakami
71. Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone. – Alan Watts
72. Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence. Spanish Proverb
73. Successful people always have two things on their lips. Silence and a smile.” Anonymous
74. Don’t waste words on people deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. – Mandy Hale
75. In order to appreciate silence, one must have time. You cannot rush something so profound.
76. This better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. – Abraham Lincoln
77. He who does not know how to be silent will not know how to speak. – Ausonius
78. Beware of the silent snake for it is the deadliest of all.
79. Speech is of time, silence is of eternity. – Thomas Carlyle
80. In the beginning, there was nothing but silence. In the end, silence also awaits.
81. Silence allows you to observe the world in totality.
82. Knowing when to be silent is a powerful weapon.
83. Noise: a stench in the ear. – Ambrose Bierce
84. Silence is the best response to a fool.” Anonymous
85. Still waters run deep. Unknown
86. Silence Is The Best Way To Answer A Fool.
87. Well Timed Silence Has More Eloquence Than Speech.
88. If Talk Is Cheap, Then Being Silent Is Expensive. And Many People It Seems, Can’t Afford To Buy Into It.
89. Being silent is a good practice. Often times, we just say what is on our minds without thought. To limit your words and only speak them when necessary is powerful.
90. Some people cannot stand silence for it is when in this state of sound can they hear their own soul cry in torment.
91. When you build in silence, they don’t know what to attack. – Anonymous
92. Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom.– Francis Bacon
93. When Silence Is Used As A Weapon It Can Wound Even More Than Words.”-Jill Thrussell
94. Some Hearts Understand Each Other Even In Silence.
95. Silence is a gift. Learn to value its essence.– Anonymous
96. Sometimes, The Most Meaningful Things Are Found Through Silence.
97. Silence Is The Language Of God, All Else Is Poor Translation.
98. True Silence Is The Rest Of The Mind; It Is To The Spirit What Sleep Is To The Body, Nourishment And Refreshment.
99. Keep Your Mouth Closed Until Your Mind Is In Gear.
100. Men Of Few Words Are The Best Men.-William Shakespeare
101. Silence Is Sometimes The Best Answer.- Dalai Lama
102. Work Hard In Silence. Let Success Be Your Noise.
103. The Wiser A Man Is, The Less Talkative Will He Be.
104. Silence remains, inescapably, a form of speech.- Susan Sontag
105. The tree of silence bears the fruit of peace. – Proverb
106. If You Don’t Understand My Silence Then You Don’t Deserve My Words.
107. Open Your Mouth Only If What You Are Going To Say Is More Beautiful Than Silence.
108. God Speaks In The Silence Of The Heart. Listening Is The Beginning Of Prayer.- Mother Teresa
109. Silence Is Golden Until You Have Kids, Then Silence Is Suspicious.
110. Silence Speaks When Words Can’t.”
111. You are a slave to what you do say, a master of what you don’t say.
112. Living as we do in an age of noise and bluster, success is now measured accordingly. We must all be seen, and heard, and on the air. Daphne du Maurier
113. The ocean, the desert, and the jungle are the last strongholds and resorts of peace. – P.C. Wren
114. I just realized that sleep sometimes is the only precious wage for the hard working man. – Akilnathan Logeswaran
115. Speaking Comes By Nature, Silence By Understanding.
116. Nowadays silence is looked on as odd and most of my race has forgotten the beauty of meaning much by saying little.
117. To hear, one must be silent. – Ursula K. Le Guin
118. Sound is our mind, silence is our being. – Osho
119. Noise is the most impertinent of all forms of interruption. It is not only an interruption, but also a disruption of thought. – Arthur Schopenhauer
120. Silence. The most beautiful voice. Anonymous
121. Silence is one of the great arts of conversation. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
122. The best people are often the people who you can stand to be around in absolute silence.
123. Silence is a habit that is hard earned but good for the soul.
124. The wisest man is the silent one. Examine his actions. Judge him by them. Karen Marie Moning
125. Silence is the virtue of fools. Francis Bacon
126. Listening to the eternal involves a silence within us. Thomas Raymond Kelly
127. One need not always be saying something in this noisy world. Sarah Orne Jewett
128. You cannot be angry when alone. Osho
129. A silent man is easily reputed wise. – Frederick William Robertson
130. Speak for yourself and from yourself, or be silent. – George Henry Lewes
131. In this present world, it is difficult to be silent. Often the quiet ones are persecuted for their silence, and the world refuses to understand them.
132. To sit and watch as life passes by is an art lost in time. Only available to the very young and the very old, this gift is what makes the elderly and very young children wise.
133. Take note of silent children. Some cry and wail when they are hurt but it is the quiet ones that have deeper scars.
134. A comfortable silence between two people often means a strong sense of trust.
135. When I see people, I always want to have a conversation. I don’t understand it but I just have to. That is why I’d rather be alone, for silence is the preferable companion.
136. Best lesson learnt – Silence is the greatest source of my Strength. – Purvi Raniga
137. If you don’t know that silence has a sound, you have never been silent at all.
138. Silence is often when imagination comes alive.
139. To be silent when another is speaking is a great gift. People have the gift of speech but often lack the will to listen, which is why an attentive silence is most coveted.
140. Silence doesn’t always equate to suffering. There are times when one needs silence in order to listen to the needs of their souls.
141. Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence. Henri Frederic Amiel
142. When I pronounce the word Future, the first syllable already belongs to the past. When I pronounce the word Silence, I destroy it. Wisława Szymborska
143. Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
144. Never miss a good chance to shut up. Will Rogers
145. That man’s silence is wonderful to listen to. Thomas Hardy
146. It is a crime to silence another person. To do so would be to violate the very essence of humanity.
147. Sometimes, silence can be fatal. When one could speak the truth but refrain could be the cause of many unfortunate
148. There are things that are too great to be said that only silence can truly capture the moment.
149. You can always tell how important something is to the degree of silence involved.
150. Silence is often torture; a way for madmen to draw out something that could have been decided long ago.
151. Silence is sometimes the best answer. – Dalai Lama
152. Work hard in silence, let your success make the noise.- Frank Ocean
153. I have often regretted my speech, never my silence.- Xenocrates
154. There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. Susan Cain
155. I didn’t like having to explain to them, so I just shut up, smoked a cigarette, and looked at the sea. Albert Camus
156. A wise man once said nothing” Anonymous
157. Never assume that loud is strong and quiet is weak.- Anonymous
158. Only silence perfects silence.- A.R. Ammons
159. In the end, all there is left is silence and it is often a comfort to the weary soul.
160. The best threat is silence. Why bluster and shout when one can just stare coldly mute, letting the other person feel uncomfortable?
161. Through the portals of silence, the healing sun of wisdom and peace will shine upon you.” Paramahansa Yogananda
162. Quiet and silence are a form of power. Thoughtful and wise people are not talkative people.” Dr T.P.Chia
163. Meditation is the art of listening to your soul. To breathe in good intentions and exhale the worries of the day, to sit in silence, is to attain peace.
164. A good friend knows when to stay silent.
165. Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
166. Silence is a text easy to misread. – A. A. Attanasio, The Eagle, and the Sword
167. Silence is the loudest sound I have ever heard.
168. I drank the silence of God from a spring in the woods. Georg Trakl
169. Hope you like Silence Quotes. And you guys enjoy reading these stuff. feel free to share this page with your friends relative and other loving ones from here.
170. We went down into the silent garden. Dawn is the time when nothing breathes, the hour of silence. Everything is transfixed, only the light moves. – Leonora Carrington
171. Choose silence of all virtues, for by it you hear other men’s imperfections, and conceal your own. – George Bernar Shaw
172. Now tongues work all day by themselves with no help from the mind.” Toni Morrison
We hope that you like our post on Silence Quotes. You can appreciate our work by sharing these quotes by using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp. Also, tell us your views in the comment section below.