We have collection of best Inspirational Sports Quotes of all time with images for WhatsApp, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
Sport is a significant part of our life. Sports quotes always make us motivated and mentally strong on how to play in the ground. We should always encourage our players because they are very special persons in our society. If you need Inspirational sports quotes, then we are giving you the best collection of sports quotes. If you are finding sports quotes, this is the right place for you. Take a look at this list of sports quotes that will motivate and inspire you.
Inspirational Sports Quotes
1. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
2. I don’t count my situps. I only start counting once it starts hurting.
3. I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.”
4. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.
5. Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts.
6. Stubbornness usually is considered a negative; but I think that trait has been a positive for me.
7. Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.
8. Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.
9. It’s not the will to win that matters — everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.
10. I am going to go out a winner if I have to find a high school race to win my last race.
Short Sports Quotes
11. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
12. I don’t know anything that builds the will to win better than competitive sports.
The only way to overcome is to hang in. Even I’m starting to believe that.
13. I really lack the words to compliment myself today.
14. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
15. Besides pride, loyalty, discipline, heart, and mind, confidence is the key to all the locks.
16. Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.
17. If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.
18. Set your goals high, and dont stop till you get there.
19. In the field of sports you are more or less accepted for what you do rather than what you are.
20. Every sport pretends to a literature, but people don’t believe it of any other sport but their own.
Sports Motivational Quotes
21. Suffering is the sole origin of consciousness.
22. Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength.
23. Work while you work; play while you play.
24. Practice as if you are the worst, perform as if you are the best.
25. If at first you dont succeed, you are running about average.
26. It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.
27. Sweat plus sacrifice equals success.
28. Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.
29. If it wasn’t for baseball, I’d be in either the penitentiary or the cemetery.
30. Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated.
Leadership Sports Quotes
31. The strength of the group is the strength of the leaders.
32. The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.
33. We live by encouragement and die without it — slowly, sadly, angrily.
34. The most-honored ancestors of your matriarch besmirched the season of the orange blossom.
35. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
36. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
37. Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding.
38. To be the man, you have to beat the man.
39. You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself.
40. We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.
Famous Quotes About Sports
41. Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
42. With the money I’m making, I should be playing two positions.
43. The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.
44. Good is not good when better is expected.
45. Professional wrestling’s most mysterious hold is on its audience.
46. I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
47. One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.
48. At one point in your life you either have the thing you want or the reasons why you don’t
49. Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.
50. Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.
51. Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
52. There is no glory in practice, but without practice, there is no glory…
We hope that you like our work on the Sports Quotes with Images. You can appreciate our work by sharing this Sports Quotes with your friends and family using Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and obviously WhatsApp.
Hope you enjoyed this post on Sports Quotes.
Incoming Search Terms:
♦ Sports Quotes
♦ Short Sports Quotes
♦ Inspirational Sports Quotes
♦ Sports Motivational Quotes
♦ Leadership Sports Quotes
♦ Famous Quotes About Sports