Gandhi Jayanti Messages, Wishes: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on October 2, 1869 in the Porbandar district of Gujarat to Putlibai and Karamchand Gandhi. The birthday of Mahatma Gandhi is also celebrated as International Day of Non-Violence in the world. Born in Porbandar, Gujarat, Mahatma Gandhi forced the British to leave India based on the principles of truth and non-violence.
Mahatma Gandhi fought his whole life fearlessly for the rights and dignity of the people. This is the reason why we also call Mahatma Gandhi Ji, the ‘Father of Nation’, who freed India from the British. On this day people also congratulate each other on Gandhi Jayanti through social media.
To make Gandhi Jayanti special, today we have brought for you some special WhatsApp status & wishes of Gandhi Jayanti. You can use these greetings messages to wish your friends, relatives, and well-wishers.
Gandhi Jayanti Messages
1. On this special occasion, I wish that we always follow the path of truth and spread the teachings, ideas and thoughts of Bapu amongst the coming generations…. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
2. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
3. As we celebrate Gandhi Jayanti, I wish that the whole world is infused with spirit of truth and non-violence…. May there is peace and smiles in this world.
4. If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
5. Humanity is an ocean; If a few drops of the ocean are dirty, The ocean does not become dirty. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
6. Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2022
7. A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do, nothing else. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2022
8. Non-violence is not a garment to put on and off at will. Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our being. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
9. You Can Chain Me, You Can Torture Me, You Can Even Destroy This Body, But You Will Never Imprison My Mind. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
10. When you want to find Truth as God, the only inevitable means is love, that is nonviolence. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
11. There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
12. Gandhi is not just a man. Gandhi is a priceless gem India will continue to cherish for we love our Bapu. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2022!
13. Father of India, Promoter of Nonviolence and justice, Creator of harmony, Preacher of Simplicity, A Mahatma in the truest sense, Happy Gandhi Jayanti to you.
14. Bapu and his teachings will always help you fight even the toughest battles calmly. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
15. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
16. Difference between Gandhi, Musharraf and Lalu? Gandhi didn’t know what’s a lie. Musharraf doesn’t know what’s truth. Lalu doesn’t know the difference! Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
17. He was the one who always promoted non-violence and truth and bonded us together to fight for an independent country…. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
18. Warm wishes on Gandhi Jayanti to you…. Let us remember and salute the man who led us on the path to get independence and always inspired us as a nation.
Happy Gandhi Jayanti Wishes
19. On Gandhi Jayanti, let’s salute the great soul. Jai Hind!
20. Let us celebrate the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti by remembering Mahatma Gandhi and by following the path he showed us.
21. Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong.
22. May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us in this Gandhi Jayanti. Wishing you a Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
23. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
24. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
25. Change yourself – you are in control.
26. The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.
27. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
28. A salute to the man, who led us to the Freedom – of thoughts, words and actions! Wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.
29. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
30. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
Gandhi Jayanti Status
31. On this Gandhi Jayanti, let us pay homage to this great leader.
32. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
33. Never let anyone feel you small because we all are special in some or the other way. Wishing a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to you.
34. Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well. Best Wishes on Gandhi Jayanti
35. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
36. An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
37. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
Gandhi Jayanti Quotes
38. “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” — Mahatma Gandhi
39. “When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible.” — Mahatma Gandhi
40. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
41. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
42. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
43. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” — Mahatma Gandhi
44. “Where there is love there is life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
45. “It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. — Mahatma Gandhi
I hope you find your favorite Gandhi Jayanti Messages, Wishes, Quotes and Status from our post. If you like our post then share it with your friends and social media handles.