We have a collection of best cooking messages, wishes, caption & quotes for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Happy Cooking Messages
1. Food is memories..!!
2. Happiness is homemade.
3. Food is fuel.
4. A messy KITCHEN is a sign of happiness.
5. COOK – EAT – CLEAN – REPEAT
6. GOOD FOOD is GOOD MOOD.
7. Food should be fun.
8. My favorite place is the kitchen.
9. Life is better with fresh baked cookies.
10. Kitchen closed due to illness: I am sick of COOKING!!
11. Cooking with LOVE provides food for the SOUL.
12. You don’t come into cooking to get rich.
13. You’re the chutney to my Samosa..!!
14. No matter what happens in the kitchen, never apologize.
15. Happiness is..experimenting in the kitchen.
16. Cooking is LOVE made Edible.
17. This kitchen is seasoned with love!
18. The greatest dishes are very simple.
19. Happiness is..cooking, cleaning, laundry.
20. Sadness is..missing your mother’s cooking.
21. My favorite thing to do at Home is..COOK!
22. Happiness is..salad made by mom.
23. DON’T worry be happy.
24. Nothing brings people together like good food.
25. Happiness is..humming while cooking.
26. My mom’s favorite thing to make for dinner is RESERVATIONS.
27. Love and eggs are best when they are fresh.
28. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
29. Nothing beats mom’s cooking.
30. I do not stick to rules when cooking. I rely on my imagination.
31. You only live once, Lick the bowl..!!
32. Happiness is..my mother’s cooking.
33. I like hash tags because they look like waffles.
34. If you like good food, cook it yourself.
35. Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are.
36. Happiness is..your cooking experiment is a success.
37. Cookies are made of butter & love.
38. Happiness is..listening to your favorite songs while cooking.
39. I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
40. You can’t be sad when you’re holding a cupcake.
41. Cooking is about creating something delicious for someone else.
42. Happiness is the flavor of life, and you are the chef.
43. Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate. – Jo Brand
44. If you think well, you cook well.
45. My love for FOOD is INFINITE; My PASSION for COOKING is my HAPPINESS.
46. Happiness is..Extra DESSERT..!!
47. Cooking is an art, but you eat it too.
48. I just stepped on a cornflakes. Now I am officially a cereal killer.
49. Happiness is knowing..there is cake in the oven.
50. Trying to complete a task before the microwave hits 00:00.
Funny Cooking Messages
51. I don’t even butter my bread. I consider that cooking.
52. Happiness is..watching the man of your life cooking for you.
53. The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
54. Happiness is..surprising your mom by cooking dinner.
55. Cooking is like making love, you do it well, or you do not do it at all.
56. Great cooking favors the prepared hands.
57. Happiness is..when everyone appreciates your cooking.
58. I love cooking for myself and cooking for my family.
59. Cooking is the most succulent of human pleasures.
60. Happiness is..cooking with your mom.
61. Food was a labor of love you felt by cooking it and eating it.
62. Cooking is the art of adjustment.
63. Happiness is..cooking for someone special.
64. For me cooking is a pleasure, it’s a relaxing thing.
65. If there’s a recipe for success in life, it starts with picking the right ingredients.
66. Three words more beautiful for a married woman than I love you. “NO COOKING TODAY”
67. A clean kitchen is a sign of a wasted life.
68. Happiness is..free food!!
69. I don’t think I can eat eight. – Yogi Berra
70. Homemade with love. In other words, I licked the spoon and kept using it.
71. Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook, and a good digestion.
72. Many people have eaten in this kitchen & have gone on to lead normal, healthy lives.
73. The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
74. SAVE THE EARTH it’s the only planet with coffee.
75. Why yes, I’ve discovered the JOY of cooking. It’s when my husband does it.
76. Why do brides wear white? Because it’s the most popular color for kitchen appliances.
77. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
78. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
79. My kitchen was clean last week. Sorry you missed it.
80. I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, “Well, that’s not going to happen.
81. I came..I saw..I decided to order take out!
82. COOKIES make the world a better place!
83. Happiness is..cooking together..!!
84. Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
85. I followed my heart and it led me into the fridge
86. Happiness is..cooking with friends and eating together.
87. FOOD – eat it quickly or you will have to share it.
88. I’m not gaining weight. I’m retaining food.
89. All you need is LOVE and a cup of COFFEE.
90. When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, ‘Four.
91. The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served nothing but The most indispensable ingredient of all good home cooking: love for those you are cooking for.
92. I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it..!!
93. There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food.
94. I don’t cook on days that end in Y..!!
95. Sandwiches are wonderful. You don’t need a spoon or a plate! – Paul Lynde
96. Good food is all the sweeter when shared with good friends.
97. Kitchens are made for bringing families together.
98. Marry the one who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming at a restaurant.
99. my cooking and not fear ruining my dinner.
100. The speed at which I can prepare food during a commercial break is amazing..!!
Cooking Captions For Instagram
101. You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.
102. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
103. Food is your body’s fuel. Without fuel, your body wants to shut down.
104. A good food is mouthwatering when you see it and finger licking when you eat it.
105. PROMISE and PIE-CRUST are made to be broken. – Jonathan Swift
106. I wish my stove came with a Save As button like Word has. That way I could experiment with
107. Ways to my heart: Buy me food, Make me food, Be food.
108. Cooking makes life happy.
109. The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later, you’re hungry again.
110. Cooking is LOVE made visible.
111. If god wanted me to cook, why did he invent restaurants??
112. Happiness is..when everyone loves your cooking.
113. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
114. Cooking is like love, it should be entered into with complete abandon or not at all.
115. Annoying the cook will result in STARVATION.
116. My father cried when I said I wanted to be a chef.
117. STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS.
118. It doesn’t matter how expensive your kitchen is if you are a bad cook.
119. Good painting is like good cooking; it can be tasted, but not explained. – Maurice de Vlaminck
120. This kitchen cooks with Love!
121. If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
123. Calories don’t count on the weekend.
124. I spend a lot of time holding the refrigerator door open looking for answers.
125. My wife treats me like a god; I get a burnt offering at every meal.
126. When I learned how to cook..I forgot how to clean!!
127. I’m in a relationship with FOOD. Sorry.
128. Count nutrients not calories.
129. Life is a combination of magic and pasta.
130. I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
131. The perfect food would taste as good as fresh popcorn smells.
132. Never ever trust a skinny cook!!
133. The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.
134. Eating is a necessity but cooking is an art.
135. Laughter is brightest where food is best. – Irish Proverb
136. I just realized I have a passion for not cooking.
137. Complaints to the Cook…can be hazardous to your health!
138. Food tastes better when you eat with your family.
139. My favorite recipe..order in!!
140. My favorite recipe..eat out!!
141. Never eat more than you can lift. – Miss Piggy
142. I never met a meal I didn’t like! – Miss Piggy
143. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. Chocolate is salad.
144. I just don’t want to look back and think, I could’ve eaten that.
145. In cooking, as in all the arts, simplicity is the sign of perfection.
146. Free Food? OK, I’ll come..!!
147. I eat cake because it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere
148. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy cupcakes, and that’s kind of the same thing.
149. The kitchen is the heart of the home.
150. Count the memories not the calories.
Cooking Captions for Whatsapp Status
151. In the cookies of life, friends are chocolate chips!
152. We go together like Cookies & Milk.
153. The best things in life are SWEET!!!
154. True love is..learning to cook his favorite meal.
155. FOOD is the ingredient that binds us together.
156. She who cooks, never cleans!
157. If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat..The people who give you their food give you their heart.
158. If you think well, you cook well.
159. The heart of the home beats in the kitchen and a healthy one beats three times a day.
160. Live life with a little spice.
161. When baking, following directions. When cooking, go by your own taste.
162. This kitchen is for dancing.
163. Cooking is an observation-based process that you can’t do if you’re so completely focused on a recipe.
164. Cooking is like snow skiing: If you don’t fall at least 10 times, then you’re not skiing hard enough.
165. I don’t believe in low-fat cooking.
166. Real men cook..!!
167. Cooking is chemistry, really..!!
168. Fish, to taste right, must swim three times: in water, in butter and in wine.
169. You Are A Beautiful Cupcake In A World Full Of Muffins!
170. The way you make an omelet reveals your character.
171. You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces, just good food from fresh ingredients.
172. I want someone to look at me the way I look at the chocolate cake.
173. People who love to eat are always the best people.
174. Cooking well doesn’t mean cooking fancy.
175. The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.
176. Until I discovered cooking, I was never really interested in anything.
177. You are the butter to my bread, and the breath to my life.
178. Fat gives things flavor.
179. If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.
180. I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate.
181. A party without cake is just a meeting.
182. The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.
183. In France, cooking is a serious art form and a national sport.
184. You are the BOSS of that dough.
185. Usually, one’s cooking is better than one thinks it is.
186. FOOD is essential to LIFE; Therefore MAKE IT GOOD.
187. Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.
188. Love and sausage are alike. Can never have enough of either.
189. The kitchen is SPRINKLED with love.
190. Cake makes life just a little sweeter.
191. VEGETARIAN” is an old Indian word for bad hunter.
192. A watched pot never boils..!!
193. One day..I’m gonna make the onions cry.
194. Cooking is like giving birth because you are mixing things together to create something new and wonderful.
195. The salt is to the food, what soul is to the body.
196. The kitchen oven is reliable, but it’s made us lazy.
197. Dieting is when you eat food that makes you sad.
198. Today’s menu has two choices TAKE IT or LEAVE IT.
199. Always cook with love. Always bake with your heart. Always enjoy yourself.
200. No one is born a great cook, one learns by doing.
Cooking Quotes in English
201. Cooking is therapy: Making meals helps to reduce stress, heal a broken heart, among other benefits.
202. I hate when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients.
203. A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe.
204. I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.
205. This evening’s forecast includes a 0% chance of me cooking.
206. My friend thinks he is smart. He said onions are the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut on his face.
207. A recipe has no soul, you as the cook must bring soul to the recipe.
208. Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.
209. Cooking is like painting or writing a song. Just as there are only so many notes or colors, there are only so many flavors—it’s how you combine them that sets you apart.
210. I’m not a chef. But I’m passionate about food – the tradition of it, cooking it, and sharing it.
211. Today’s menu – EAT IT or STARVE.
212. The secret of clean kitchen is simple. Don’t cook ever
213. My cooking is fabulous even the smoke alarm is cheering on me on
214. I have a passion for not cooking.
215. Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity.
216. The only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house!
217. There is no “WE” in “FOOD”
218. If you are a chef, no matter how good a chef you are, it’s not good cooking for yourself; the joy is in cooking for others. It’s the same with music.
219. The secret ingredient is always love.
220. Life is short, eat dessert first.
221. NO cooking allowed, kitchen for display only.
222. If you can organize your kitchen, you can organize your life. – Louis Parrish
223. There is no LOVE than the love of FOOD.
224. “Real cooking is more about following your heart than following recipes.” – Unknown
225. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. – Adelle Davis
226. “Cooking is at once child’s play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love.” – Craig Claiborne
227. Cooking is at once child’s play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love. – Craig Claiborne
228. “So when people ask me, ‘What do you think of Michelin?’ I don’t cook for guides. I cook for customers.” – Gordon Ramsay
229. “Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.”
– Harriet Van Horne
230. “Cooking is not difficult. Everyone has taste, even if they don’t realize it. Even if you’re not a great chef, there’s nothing to stop you understanding the difference between what tastes good and what doesn’t.” – Gerard Depardieu
231. “Cooking requires confident guesswork and improvisation—experimentation and substitution, dealing with failure and uncertainty in a creative way.” – Paul Theroux
232. “The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking, you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” – Julia Child
233. Great cooking favors the prepared hands. – Jacques Pepin
234. “Cooking demands attention, patience, and above all, a respect for the gifts of the earth. It is a form of worship, a way of giving thanks.” – Judith B. Jones
235. One cannot thing well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. – Virgina Woolf
236. Cooking is the art of adjustment. – Jacques Pepin
237. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. – Barbara Johnson
238. All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. – John Gunther
239. Cooking is truly an act of love. – Jacues Pepin
240. In the childhood memories of every good cook, there’s a large kitchen, a warm stove, a simmering pot and a mom. – Barbara Costikyan
We hope that you like our post on cooking messages, caption & quotes. You can appreciate our work by sharing these captions by using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp. Also, tell us your views in the comment section below.