48 Inspirational Religious Quotes About Life
1. ‘God’s word is lamp that lights my path.
2. When life is too hard to stand, kneel.”
3. True wisdom always leads us to please God.”― Anthony DeStefano
4. You cannot believe in god until you believe in yourself. – Swami Vivekananda
5. Those who walk with god always reach their destination.
6. Faith: It does not make things easy, it makes them possible.
7. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.- Dalai Lama
8. Worship is a way of seeing the world in the light of God.-Abraham Joshua Heschel
9. Purity or impurity depends on oneself. No one can purify another. – Buddha
10. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.-Buddha
11. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. – Buddha
12. Let come what comes, let go what goes. See what remains. – Sri Ramana Maharishi
13. You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work. You should never engage in action for the sake of reward, nor should you long for inaction. Bhagavad Gita
14. Nothing kills the ego like playfulness, like laughter. When you start taking life as fun, the ego has to die, it cannot exist anymore. – Osho
15. Whatever you wish for yourself, wish the same for others.
16. Events bring you small joy, while existence brings you bliss.
17. Life begins where fear ends. – Osho
18. Pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is bitter as poison in the end. – Bhagavad Gita
19. The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature. Have faith in yourselves. – Swami Vivekananda
20. My life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is exactly going the way God planned it.
21. Life is far beyond meaning, Life is beyond meaning and that’s why it is so beautiful.
22. Life is much larger than birth and death, failure and success. You are the unblemished, pure, eternal self. Knowing this, you will walk like a king. – Sri sri Ravi Shankar
23. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
24. Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.- Jesus
25. Wherever the mind wanders, restless and diffuse in its search for satisfaction without, lead it within; train it to rest in the Self. – Bhagavad Gita
26. A person does not have to be behind bars to be a prisoner. People can be prisoners of their own concepts and ideas. They can be slaves to their own selves.
27. The mind is everything. What you think you become. – Buddha
28. Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens -Qur’an
29. One, who washes away the dirty heap of greed with the water of equanimity and contentment, attains the everlasting happiness, Moksha. – Jain quote
30. When who you are and what you are is not decided by any external forces, then you are in dignity. -Sadhguru
31. The heart is like a garden. It can grow compassion or fear, resentment or love. What seeds will you plant there?- Buddha
32. Do not dwell in the past, do not dwell in the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. —Buddha
33. The world tells us to seek success, power and money; God tells us to seek humility, service and love. – Pope Francis
34. Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind. – Bhagavad Gita
35. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. – Swami Vivekananda
36. The more you give, the more you will get. Then life will become a sheer dance of love. – Sri sri Ravi Shankar
37. Those who want to leave footprints will never fly. – Sadhguru
38. Each today, well-lived, makes yesterday a dream of happiness and each tomorrow a vision of hope. Look, therefore, to this one day, for it and it alone is life.” —Sanskrit poem
39. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. —Buddha
40. Man is lost and is wandering in a jungle where real values have no meaning. Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use. —Sai Baba
41. Don’t tell me about your God with your words. Show me about your God with your actions.
42. Lean on each other’s strengths; forgive each other’s weaknesses.
43. God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.
44. A beautiful life does not just happen. It is built daily by prayer, humility, sacrifice and hard work.
45. The best way to know God is to love many things. —Vincent Van Gogh
46. Now, with God’s help, I shall become myself.
47. Let the consequences of your obedience be left up to God.
48. God never made a promise that was too good to be true.
Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Shayari to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.