We have an exclusive collection of Mother Teresa Quotes for all time with Images for WhatsApp, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
Mother Teresa Quotes
1. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
2. “Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.”
3. “If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.”
4. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
5. “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
6. “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.”
7. “It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.”
8. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.”
9. “Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.”
10. “Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.”
Quotes about Mother Teresa
11. “If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.”
12. “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
13. “We do not need guns and bombs to bring peace, we need love and compassion.”
14. “It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.”
15. “Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly.”
16. “One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.”
17. “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.”
18. “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”
19. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
20. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
We hope that you like our work on Mother Teresa Quotes. You can appreciate our work by sharing these quotes by using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp.