We have a collection of famous happy weekend quotes for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Happy Weekend Quotes
1. “Make your weekend shine with smile and happiness!”
2. Wishing you a weekend full of love and laughter!
3. Oversleep this weekend.
4. Weekend. Beast mode: OFF.
5. Always strive to excel, but only on weekends. ― Richard Rorty
6. The only limits in life are the ones you make.
7. Have a fantastically fabulous weekend, my friend.
8. Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you. ― Ogden Nash
9. I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend. ~ Debasish Mridha
10. “The only Happy END that I know: it’s the weekEND!”
11. No matter how stressful the week has been, the weekend has come and let the good things happen. Weekend Quotes!
12. The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend. ― Chuck Palahniuk
13. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” — Bo Bennett
14. “I hope that your weekend is worth the wait. Enjoy!”
15. Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. ~ Bill Watterson
16. “Start this wonderful weekend with a clean heart. Start it without any doubt, tears, fears, or worry.”
17. “Dear weekend, can you last a little while longer? I’m not quite ready to go back to work just yet.”
18. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” — Derek Jeter
19. “The weekend is a blessing. Thank you Lord, for getting us through this week.”
20. Old timers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike. If you can walk away from them, they’re successful. ― Casey Stengel
21. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn Vos Savant
22. “When I get the chance to make my favorite breakfast on the weekend, I often choose to make pancakes.” — Marcus Samuelsson
23. “Have a lovely weekend. Let go of our anxieties and worries so that you can be free.”
24. I’m usually up at 6 A.M., even on the weekend. – Nick Frost
25. Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. ― Zenna Scha
26. “If Weekend were a person, I would give it a big hug and a kiss.”
27. “It’s weekend. Remember to count your rainbows instead of your thunder storms.”
28. Music is the silence between the notes. Have a musical weekend!
29. When God is in your heart, it is the most fulfilling life you can live. Walk in His ways and you will truly appreciate all the days He gives you.
30. Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? – Marilyn vos Savant
31. “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” — Chuck Palahniuk
32. “Of all the days that’s in the week I dearly love but one day and that’s the day that comes betwixt A Saturday and Monday.” — Henry Carey
33. Have some inspirational books, Old French wine, fresh fruits, a fine weather and good music – Your weekend will be unforgettable.
34. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ― Dale Carnegie
35. Happy Weekend Quotes Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. Have a Great Weekend!
36. Wishing you a weekend full of pleasure, love, laughter, and bliss!
37. “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend, I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” — Jimmy Bennett
38. Turn your tie down & forget everything, because it’s weekend!
39. Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
40. Wishing you an enjoyable and fantastic long weekend, full of laughter and sunshine!
41. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. Have a Great Weekend!
42. “Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.” — Richard Rorty
43. A cup of coffee, some soft music, and your favorite movie; let’s make this weekend memorable! Happy weekend!
44. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” — John Shirley
45. Go ahead and sleep intentionally; it’s weekend! Happy weekend!
46. Happiness is not the absence of problems; It’s the ability to deal with them. Have a very Happy Weekend!
47. Staying busy is a choice and staying happy is also a choice! This weekend make your choice to be happy! Wish you a happy and enjoyable weekend! Happy weekend!
48. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” — Marilyn Vos Savant
50. Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? ~ Marilyn Vos Savant Happy Weekend!
Inspirational Quotes Weekend
51. Grateful for small things, big things and everything in between – Weekend Quotes!
52. The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend. ― Chuck Palahniuk
53. Whenever You down always remember: Your braver than You seem & smarter than Your think You think plus You have me always by Your side ! Have a nice day. Happy Weekend!
54. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” — Robert M. Gates
55. A healthy lifestyle is not just about what you eat. It is also what you consume emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Have a Healthy Weekend!
56. Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and spectacular success. Weekend Quotes!
57. Sometimes unanswered prayers are the best. You never know what God has in store for you. Keep praying, you never know where God will lead you. Have a nice weekend!
58. Welcome Weekend by making this Friday Special! Have a happy weekend!
59. Happy weekend! This weekend, let’s make friends, find happiness, and do whatever makes you happy!
60. It’s time to make friends with your bed; because it’s weekend!
61. Happy days are back; because it’s weekend! Happy weekend!
62. Those who never find a point in this week where they can stop working; smile because it’s weekend!
63. The weekend is upon us, and I think we should all take time to do the things we love and be around our most cherished family and friends! Happy Weekend!
64. A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there. ― Unknown
65. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. Have a Great Weekend!
66. Enjoy every bit of today giggle and smile, forget about not so good things in life, and simply enjoy it!
67. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. Have a great weekend!
68. May this festival of lights brighten your life and bring happiness, joy, and prosperity for you and your family.
69. Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.
70. The less you respond to negativity the more peaceful your life will become.
71. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
72. Take time to live because time passes quickly and never returns
73. You may think your light is small, but it can make a huge difference in other people’s lives.
74. Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean that you aren’t headed for sunshine.
75. Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. Have a great weekend!
76. Don’t give up on yourself! Every setback is a learning opportunity. Achieving your dreams requires hard work and tenacity.
77. There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends. – Arnot Sheppard
78. Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football. – S.A. Sachs
79. Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through. – Anthony Burgess
80. You will learn a lot about yourself if you stretch in the direction of goodness, of bigness, of kindness, of forgiveness, of emotional bravery. – Cheryl Strayed
81. Some changes look negative on the surface, but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
82. “Why is Monday so far away from Friday and Friday so bloody close to Monday?.”
83. Every day you put off your dream adventures is a day too late – Life’s short, live it now! – Happy Weekend
84. “Weekends are days to refuel your soul and to be grateful for the blessings that you have.”
85. “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” – Jimmy Bennett
86. Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.
87. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
88. “Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.” – Unknown
89. “I think weekends are made in China. They don’t last long.”
90. The greatest lesson I have learned in life is that I still have a lot to learn.
91. A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.
92. “Today is Saturday, which means that today I will be multi–slacking instead of multi-tasking.”
93. Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
94. One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
95. “Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend.” – Catherine Pulsifer
96. “Spending a weekend with Hitler would have been boring in the extreme, although you would have had a greater certainty in coming back alive.” – Alan Bullock
97. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
98. Life is like a road trip – enjoy each day and don’t carry too much baggage.
99. “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.” – Rod Schmidt
100. “It’s weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.
101. The art of happiness is to serve all. To be truly happy, we must think not only of how we can help ourselves, but how we can help others.
102. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. Have a Happy Weekend. — Nora Roberts
103. “The weekend is like a superhero, flying and swooping in to save the rest of the week.
104. “Nothing in the world is more expensive than a woman who’s free for the weekend.”
105. It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning. – Jimmy Buffett
We hope that you like our post on Happy Weekend Quotes. You can appreciate our work by sharing these statuses by using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp. Also, tell us your views in the comment section below.