We have a collection of Best 100 Merry Christmas Messages 2020 with beautiful HD images for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Merry Christmas Messages 2020
Christmas festivals are celebrated all over the world as a celebration of the birthday of the Lord Jesus Christ. This festival is the most prominent festival of the Christian community. On this occasion, people feed each other sweet cakes and give good wishes. With Christmas, the preparations for the arrival of the new year also begin, so people pray for Santa to fulfill their wishes for success in the coming year. You can also give happiness by giving these good wishes to relatives, friends and loved ones on the occasion of Christmas. You can send these Christmas Messages on Facebook and Whatsapp. For More Details, You can visit our post on Christmas Images, and Christmas Wishes.
1. May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. I wish you all the best and happy New Year too!
2. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
3. In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful Christmas!
4. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
5. May your Christmas be decorated with cheer and filled with love. Have a wonderful holiday!
6. For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
7. Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy, and peace. Have a blessed Christmas!
8. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!
9. Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!
10. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always
Short Christmas Messages
11. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
12. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
13. May success be with you and everything you do, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year too!
14. I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
15. Tis the season! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with memories you’ll always treasure. Merry Xmas wishes to you!
16. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of celebrations may you find many reasons for happiness.
17. May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
18. The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas!
19. Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
20. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
Merry Christmas Wishes Text
21. May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
22. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
23. Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
25. Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
26. I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
27. A little smile, a word of cheer a bit of love from someone near a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
28. May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
29. There is no greater gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
30. All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
31. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
32. Health, love and happiness I wish to you, Merry Christmas and good tidings too. Happy New Year!
33. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.
34. The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!
35. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
36. Bless us, oh Lord, this Christmas, with a giving spirit, quietness of mind and serenity in our hearts, and may all beings be blessed with the same gifts.
37. I wish you all the best that life can bring. Here is a greeting for Merry Christmas to you and your family. May your year be full of blessings and happiness.
38. May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!
39. May the blessings of peace, goodwill, and happiness be with you at Christmas and always.
40. May the lights of Christmas be your guide and the Christmas carols fill you with cheer. Have a happy holiday!
Christmas SMS Wishes
41. Here is hoping you feel all the love and joy you give to people during the entire year. May the festive season bring you happiness, cheer, and peace of mind.
42. May the peace and joy of Christmas live in your heart all year long.
43. May the blessings of Christmas be with you today and always.
44. Wishing you love, joy, and peace this Christmas.
45. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas
46. December is the month of cakes and candles, snow and songs, laughter and love, and the month of the special festival. Wishing you a blessed and Merry Christmas.
47. Christmas season is a full of magic, gifts, carols and joyous celebration. Have the best Christmas ever.
48. We hope you have a fabulous Christmas surrounded by family and friends, and we wish you all the best for the new year!
49. May you be wrapped with love and warmth and be blessed with a long and healthy life. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
50. Wishing you a very merry Christmas filled with fun and laughter, and very best wishes for a fabulous New Year!
51. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may you have good health, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
52. I feel so lucky to have a mom like you who gives most of her time in teaching me the great sense of life. I wish you for the most amazing merry Christmas!!
Christmas Messages for Girlfriend
53. Have a cheerful, holly, jolly, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year too!
54. Guess why this Christmas is more special for me? It’s because I would be celebrating this day with a cute friend like you!! Merry Christmas my dear friend!!
55. This Christmas season may we open our hearts to all people and to God. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
56. Merry Christmas my dear partner and friend!! My life has become so special because of a friend like you!!
57. Have a wonderful Christmas and may it be filled with your favorite things and the people you love.
58. Closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity renew your spirit during the festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
Merry Christmas Messages for Him
59. Here is hoping you sparkle and shine during this festive season. May all your dreams and wishes come true, and you feel happiness all year round.
60. It’s time to be thankful to the Jesus in some extra quantity because he has given some extra days off from work!! Merry Christmas!!
61. Christmas comes with a special light. May this light be your sun so that you will never walk in obscurity. May all these seasons gifts and wishes be yours to keep.
62. Wishing you a beautiful holiday with lots of cheers and gifts coming your way. Merry Xmas greetings!
63. Here is to sharing a Christmas with joy and splendor of Christ’s birth. I am sending you a message of hope and faith and a happy Christmas.
64. I loved this Christmas message and I feel you will also love it because thankfully it’s not an email it’s a text!! Merry Christmas!!
65. On this Christmas I want to say that I just want to treasure your love!!
66. Merry Christmas Wishes for Lover
67. Your smile is as bright as all the Christmas lights in town! Merry Christmas my love.
68. The holidays have never been so happy now that you’re in my life. Merry Christmas!
Funny Christmas Messages
69. Merry Christmas you cotton headed ninny muggins!
70. Christmas: The best time of year to sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. I hope it’s a great one!
Christmas Messages for Mothers
71. Mom, you make our Christmas so special by all you do.
We want you to know how much we love you.
Christmas Messages for Sisters
72. Merry Christmas Sis! The memories we share, the peaking and snooping we did makes us laugh today. May we continue to make memories that we can pass to our children. Love you.
Christmas Messages for Brothers
73. There is no greater gift than spending time at Christmas with you my dear brother. All the very best of the season is my wish for you.
Christmas Messages for Husbands
74. You fill my Christmas with love. You make the season bright. I knew I loved you at first sight. Merry Christmas My Husband!
Christmas Messages for Teacher
75. Thank you for sharing, thank you for caring. May your Christmas bring many returns for all you do.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
76. Thank you for giving me the gift of your friendship all year long. Hope this holiday is the best one yet!
77. The gift of love, the gift of peace, and the gift of happiness: may all these be yours this Christmas.
78. Christmas fills me with hope, joy, love, and happiness. I want you to know that your friendship makes me feel the same way.
Traditional Christmas Greetings
79. Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
80. May the spirit of the season bring you closer to those whom you cherish so much. May this be a year of celebrations for everyone, Merry Christmas to all.
Romantic Christmas Wishes
81. Christmas to me is all about loving you, caring for you, and making you smile all the time. I love every Christmas with you being with me.
82. On this very special occasion, your company is what I desire the most. You are present in all my loving thoughts every moment. Merry Christmas to you!
83. I spent my entire year thinking about how I’ll spend this Christmas with you. Finally, it’s time to make all my wishes come true. Merry Christmas!
Inspirational Christmas Messages
84. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
85. As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
86. May this Christmas burn away all your sadness and bury the tears so that your life is perpetually filled with happiness and joy.
87. We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
88. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
89. Christmas is the season when u buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
90. Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
Religious Christmas Messages
91. She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.
92. Joy to the world! The Lord has come!
Let earth receive her King!
93. Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.
94. Only in souls, Christ is brought to birth. And there He lives and dies.
95. How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, His precepts!
Christmas Messages for Boyfriend
96. I only want one thing from Santa Claus. Do you know what it is? It’s you, my love! I hope Santa is hearing from me. Merry Christmas!
97. This Christmas, may Jesus bless you with power to spread the magic of your positive aura. Love you, dear! Merry Christmas!
98. My life is bliss, just because you are with me. I am truly in love with you. May our love stays forever. Merry Christmas.
99. This Christmas, I want to let you know that my heart only beats for you. I love you. Happy Christmas.
100. May the magic of Christmas fill our hearts with more love and compassion. Love you my dear. Merry Christmas!