We have collection of Best 50 Merry Christmas Quotes 2020 with Beautiful HD Images for WhatsApp, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
Merry Christmas Quotes 2020
Christmas is a time for joy, love and celebration with the people we love most. Take the time to send Christmas quotes to friends old and new; to family close and far. Here we provide a collection of Christmas quotes. For More, You can visit our collection on Christmas Photos, Christmas Pictures and Christmas Images.
Here are best Happy Christmas Quotes 2020 for you to share with your loved and if you are looking for More Images on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Images.
1. I was at the vice president’s Christmas party. I thought that his speech was spectacular, and I knew that it was a very emotional and difficult thing for him to do, but I admonished him for not waiting just one more stinking day.
2. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
3. Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.
4. Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
5. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
6. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
7. I love the excitement, the childlike spirit of innocence and just about everything that goes along with Christmas.
8. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
9. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
10. Christmas: the only time of year you can sit in front of a dead tree eating candy out of socks.
Short Christmas Quotes
We have a list of Shorts Merry Christmas Quotes and If you are looking for Pictures on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Pictures.
11. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall
12. I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
13. Anyone familiar with the Christmas Story itself will also understand that Mary was happily married to Joseph and that the willing took on the role of caregiver for Jesus.
14. I love the atmosphere at the mall – everything about Christmas. I don’t think anything specific gets me in the holiday spirit except for the holidays themselves.
15. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
16. Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.
17. I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
18. Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
19. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
20.Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes
Checkout our collection on Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes and If you are looking for Wishes on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Wishes.
21. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
22. I throw a Christmas party at my house. It’s not really a Christmas party, because I don’t want to call it a Christmas party. But let’s just say I put a lot of Christmas trees around the house, so it smells good.
23. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
24. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
25. Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.
26. Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.
27. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
28. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
29. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
30. Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!
Quotes On Christmas
Here we are sharing some unique and latest Quotes on Christmas and If you are looking images of santa claus on Christmas than visit our collection of Santa Claus Images.
31. From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
32. Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.
33. Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from the store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more!
34. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.
35. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
36. Christmas Prayer: Guardian angel pure and bright, please lead Santa here tonight.
37. Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it – You feel it. You know it. You believe it.
38. We send out Christmas greetings to friends and family near and far, we put up the tree in hopes Santa will arrive, but most of all we take the time to thank God for His Son.
39. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
40. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
See our new and latest collection of Inspirational Christmas Quotes and if you are looking wallpaper on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Wallpapers.
41. Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
42. Love is what is in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
43. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
44. Christmas is for everyone, adults and children alike. Allow this season fill your heart, and let go of the things
45. Some countries don’t celebrate Christmas, but everyone welcomes in the New Year, even if it’s on different dates.
46. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
47. Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.
48. The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.
49. Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.
50. Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but reflection.