We have a collection of Best 200+ Merry Christmas Wishes 2021 with beautiful HD images for WhatsApp, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest. In this article, you can also find lots of nice and unique Merry Christmas Wishes for boyfriend-girlfriend with images that will help to share the delightful mood of this holiday time.
Merry Christmas Wishes 2021
Merry Christmas is a special festival in the Christian community. There is a special enthusiasm around the world for this festival. Xmas is celebrated as the birthday of Jesus. So at this festival people give gifts to their relatives and friends. Officially Merry Christmas celebrations begin on the night of 24 December. Christmas Day is a tradition of decorating the tree on evergreen Christmas.
On Christmas, people congratulate each other on the birth of Jesus Christ. If you also want to wish your friend or relative a Christmas Day, then you can send these wonderful Merry Christmas Wishes. Soon the lovely Santa Claus of the children is coming to put a sweet smile on their faces. Do not be too late to wish your friends and family for Christmas on this occasion. Let’s know about the latest Merry Christmas Wishes that will touch your loved ones. For More, You can visit our collection on Christmas Quotes, Christmas Messages, and Christmas Images.
Also Read: Happy New Year 2021 Messages, Wishes, Quotes
Here are best Merry Christmas Wishes 2020 for you to share with your loved and if you are looking for More Images on Xmas than visit our collection of Xmas Images.
1. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
2. Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
3. You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
4. Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas
5. This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
6. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!
7. For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
8. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!
9. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
10. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
Merry Christmas Text Wishes
Our Merry Christmas Text Wishes provide you many choices when wishing the best of the season to family and friends.
11. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
12. I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
13. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Merry Christmas!
14. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of celebrations may you find many reasons for happiness.
15. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
16. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
17. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savor and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!
18. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all but softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
19. Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
20. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas!
Shorts Merry Christmas Wishes
We have a list of Shorts Merry Christmas Wishes and If you are looking for Pictures on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Pictures.
21. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
22. In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful Christmas!
23. Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy, and peace. Have a blessed Christmas!
24. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
25. May success be with you and everything you do, Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year too!
26. Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
27.May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
28. The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!
29. May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!
30. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may you have good health, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
Sweet Merry Christmas Wishes
Check out our collection on Sweet Merry Merry Christmas and If you are looking for Poem on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Poem.
31. May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!
32. It’s the end of the year, and you have finally got enough time to spend with your family. Enjoy it. Merry Christmas.
33. Start the countdown because Santa Claus is coming to town!
34. May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas.
35. Listen to the bells ringing, listen to the carolers singing, Christmas is coming!
36. Hearing words of kindness will bring cheer during the holidays, and each Christmas salutation marks another kind word.
37. Have the best super twinkly, shiny bright, festive Christmas ever! Merry Christmas!
38. May you always find yourself around the Christmas tree, singing carols with the best of friends.
39. We hope all Christmas wishes come true, and all the stresses of life are forgotten in the warmth of this holiday season.
40. I am thrilled to call you one of my family members, and I would love to spend the Christmas holidays with you.
Christmas Wishes for Friends
See our new and latest collection of Christmas wishes for friends and if you are looking for Wallpapers on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Wallpapers.
41. May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace.
42. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
43. You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
44. This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.
45. Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
46. Christmas is a time for families to unite. It is time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives.
47. I dream for you a white Christmas and may your New Year be merry and bright. Merry Xmas
48. From miles away, no matter how far we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together. May you have a wonderful holiday!
49. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
50. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
51. So blessed to have such an amazing family. I absolutely love Christmas, because we can spend so much time together. Wishing you the best of all this world can give because you deserve it. Merry Christmas!
52. Every Christmas is the best Christmas if I spend it with my family. I’m so grateful for having you in my life. May your lives be filled with love and happiness, and your year be full of positive energy and good vibes. Merry Christmas!
53. Loving Christmas Eve wishes for my dear family members with love. Let Lord Jesus bless you and everyone with peace and happiness to be joyful forever.
54. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Not because of the presents or days free from work, but because of the time, I can spend with my family and friends. I’m wishing us to always be happy to see each other each and every day. Merry Christmas!
55. Give and receive love this holiday season and you will surely have a joyous Xmas. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
56. Family is what Christmas is all about. So grateful for you!
57. Thank you for being such an amazing friend and such an important part of my life.
58. Merry Christmas Daughter. The holidays are so much brighter when we share them with you. Wishing you a season surrounded by warmth & love.
59. Wishing you the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and plenty of merry enjoyment.
60. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Loved Ones
61. “My best memories are the ones I made with you. I hope that next year will be filled with joy we give each other each and every day. You are the sunshine of my life. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, fella!”
62. “Dear friend! I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Each and every year is filled with joy because of your presence in my life. I’m wishing you a very merry Christmas and looking forward to seeing you again as soon as possible!”
63. May you always find yourself around the Christmas tree, singing carols with the best of friends.
64. Love your friends as your family, and they will become a family you love. Merry Christmas!
65. Memories may be fleeting, but each childhood friend is a gift that touches your heart.
66. May your Christmas be filled with wonderful surprises, a blanket of snow, and plenty of kisses and hugs under the mistletoe!
67. It has been a busy year. Although it may seem like I’ve forgotten you, know that you are in my thoughts this Christmas and always.
68. Merry Christmas to the merriest person on the whole planet. You never fail to cheer me up. Thank you for being the sweet person that you are. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, too.
69. You have never failed me even on my worst days. Please know that I appreciate the blessing that you are to me this Christmas and every day.
70. Merry Christmas. I am so lucky to be in the company of angels every single day. You guys inspire me, guide me, and lift me up. Thank you for all you do, and Merry Christmas.
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
71. I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU,
But I really would love a new credit card as well!
72. Christmas is the festival of love and spirit
So let us drink the spirit to feel love
Merry Christmas to You
73. Christmas has been canceled! And it’s your fault because I told Santa you had been good and he died laughing!
74. I hope your Christmas is out of this world!
75. It’s all fun and games ’till Santa checks the Naughty List… Can’t wait to see your gift by Christmas!
76. Whoever said “All is Calm” has never been to our house around Christmas. Some might say we’re not very bright, either.
77. Sure, being on the Nice list gets your more presents, but being Naughty is its own reward.
78. May you be surrounded by ho’s this Christmas season.
79. Happy Holidays to you! I’m sure Santa knows the difference, but I’ll put in a good word for you, just in case. 😉
80. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
With all the best of food and beer!
Inspirational Merry Christmas Wishes
81. Amidst the Christmas carols, eggnog, cookies, and mounds of presents, may your heart be filled with contentment and the unique feeling of joy that the season brings.
82. Wishes are sent to you this day in hopes that your Christmas is magnificent in every way.
83. My special wishes to you and to all those too are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
84. This message brings you a word of cheer to let you know it’s that time of year. Time to say I am thinking of you, and I hope your Christmas is the best one too!
85. Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
86. May you have the same wonderment and belief that children have, fill your heart during this holiday season. Wishing you a childlike excitement this season.
87. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
88. To the most wonderful family in the world. I wish you a spectacular Christmas filled with love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas
89. During the miraculous time that is Christmas may you see with the eyes of a child, experience the wonder of love, and truly enjoy all that the season has to offer.
90. As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
91. You have worked very hard this year. You really deserve to have a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas my colleague.
92. It has always been a pleasure working with you! I wish you a Merry Christmas!
93. Wishing you a holiday season full of fun, and a new year filled with prosperity.
94. Christmas comes once in a year. It’s time to go out there and celebrate. Wishing you a beautiful Merry Christmas!
95. It’s a pleasure to work with you and a joy to wish you a Merry Christmas!
96. Wishing you a wonderful Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
97. Hoping that the new year brings you new opportunities and new possibilities.
98. Working with you has always been wonderful. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
99. Enjoy your well deserved rest and time with family. Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
100. A friendship that was forged in the workplace will always have shared stories. I am honored to have been part of this dedicated team. Merry Christmas, everyone.
Christmas Wishes For Teachers
101. Never have I ever thought I can be lucky enough to have such an amazing teacher as you are. Thank you for being an example and inspiration for me through all these years. God bless you and your family. Merry Christmas!
102. Best wishes to you and your family this Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
103. Wishing you a truly Merry Christmas, dear teacher! May your day be filled with only incredible people and awesome things around you as you celebrate this 25th day of December.
104. Have a cheerful, holly, jolly, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
105. I am really thankful for sharing your knowledge with me and my prayer is that you have the most incredible holiday as you celebrate this yuletide. Merry Christmas, Sir/Madam!
Romantic Christmas Wishes
106. Sending lots of Christmas kisses to my wonderful sweetheart. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, babe.
107. Among the many wonderful gifts I about receive on Christmas, your presence will be the most precious one. Merry Christmas my love!
108. My joy of Christmas doubles when I see you smiling. You have a permanent place in my heart and I’m not letting you go anywhere! Wishing you a happy Christmas!
109. Wishing you a Christmas holiday filled with love and joy. I can never think of a Christmas without you by my side. I love you!
110. Can’t wait to meet you and see your beautiful face on this Christmas eve. You fill my heart with so much joy and pleasure. Merry Christmas my love!
111. It doesn’t matter if we are together or far apart; we’ll always be in each other’s thoughts every Christmas there is and there will be!
112. I have so many reasons to be thankful on a Christmas day but you are the one that comes first in my mind always. Merry Christmas!
113. If I’d have to choose between good moments on a Christmas and you, I’d choose you. Because I know good moments will come following you!
114. Nothing is more beautiful in this world than a Christmas Eve spent with you. Your presence is what makes my Christmas more enjoyable and awesome.
115. Thanks for filling my holidays with joy and love. Merry Christmas, Darling.
116. Thank you for making my Christmas special. I look forward to spending some quality moments with you on this beautiful occasion. Sending my love to you!
117. To the one I hold so dear in my heart, sending my heartfelt wishes on this Christmas. You are the nicest person I have ever met. Happy Christmas to you!
Christmas Wishes for Daughter
118. Merry Christmas to a fantastic lady I raised. My little daughter, you’ve given me so many memories to cherish, yet I wish for you some more this Christmas!
119. Wishing you the very best for today and every day in your life. May this holiday season bring you lots of excitement and happiness! Merry Christmas!
120. Wishing a blissful Christmas season to my adorable little daughter. You are the best thing that happened to me.
121. You are one of the most precious gifts from God. May your holiday be as amazing as you’re. Merry Christmas, beautiful daughter.
122. Hope you receive everything you desire for this Christmas. Have a great time and know that you mean so much to us. Merry Christmas!
123. You are the best gift that I could have asked from God. Thank you for blessing me with your existence. I love you so much. Eat, drink and be merry on this festive season, my dear.
Christmas Wishes for Son
124. Wishing you the best that Christmas can bring. Fill your heart with Xmas songs, candies, cakes and soak in the beautiful snow. Merry Christmas, my beloved son! I love you so much.
125.The pleasure of having a son so caring, kind and strong is beyond words. You’re no doubt on the ‘nice’ list of Santa for being such an incredible son. Merry Christmas!
126. Among the many blessings I have received in life, you are the best one because only you can fill my heart with joy instantly. Merry Christmas!
127. Christmas holidays will always be merry and bright for you because my God’s love and my prayers are with you. May you have a great time this Christmas, dear son!
128. Dear son, wherever you go may God’s blessings always protect you. My love and prayers are always with you. Merry Christmas.
129. Looking forward to spending some quality time with you this Christmas! Till then, wishing you an incredible Christmas season.
130. Christmas is a very special time to enjoy each and every moment of it with your close ones. Thanks for being the best son I could have asked for. Dad loves you so much. Merry Christmas.
131. The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. Thank you for making my Christmas special with your presence. May God bless you today and tomorrow, my baby girl.
Christmas Messages for Parents
132. Throughout life, I have always wanted to be a person like you! I admire you for being such a kind-hearted person. Merry Christmas, thank you for always loving me so well.
133. It has always been an absolute pleasure to spend the holiday seasons with you. Thanks for making the holidays magical. I love you so much, dad. Merry Christmas.
134. I’m thankful to God for blessing me with the most supportive parents. Without you two, I’m nothing. Merry Christmas.
135. Thank you for all the love, care, and guidance. I love you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas dear mom and dad.
136. Christmas is all about family and love and care. Thank you for making me understand the worth and meaning of life. Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad. Love you.
137. Dear Mom, Merry Christmas. Thanks for getting me even when I cannot express myself. Thanks for being my savior. Have a great life. I love you so much.
138. For all those years, you helped “Santa” to make the holiday season perfect, so grateful to you. I love you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Christmas Wishes for Mom
139. You make the season merry and bright, mom! May you have a blissful holiday. I love you so much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
140. Thank you for being my no. 1 supporter forever. The human being I am today and everything that I have conquered- I owe it all to you. Merry Christmas, mom.
141. Mom, I can never express my love for you, just like how I can never express my love for Christmas. Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season! Wishing you a joyous Holiday season.
142. Wherever I go and whatever I do, I carry in my heart the memories of you. Thank you for being the best mom ever. Merry Christmas!
143. Merry Christmas, mom! Thank you for making this day more joyous with your love and dedication!
144. Because you put so much care into everything, our lives are so wonderful. Dear mom, you have a heart that glows like a thousand diamonds. Merry Christmas to you!
145. Merry Christmas, mom! Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. I hope you know that I am always grateful to you. Love you so much.
146. Jingle bells rang and snow are on their way to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much, Mom. Miss you.
147. I am really grateful to have such an amazing and supportive mother. Merry Christmas, Maa! Many good wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
Christmas Wishes for Dad
148. Thank you for shaping me as the person I am today. Thank you for always being my no.1 supporter. Wishing you nothing but all the joy that Christmas brings. I love you so much.
149. Dear dad, Merry Christmas. I pray to God every day for your good health and a good mind. You have always made sure that we were doing okay. Thank you for all your sacrifices.
150. May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your heart the whole year through, dad. Wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much.
151. Dear dad, I hope you know that you mean a lot to me. I wish you a joyous holiday season with every bit of happiness in the world! Merry Christmas and a happy new year, dad.
152. Christmas is a good time to count the blessings and your dear dad always comes first on my list. May the magic of this Christmas overflow your heart with peace and wonders.
153. Merry Christmas to you! You deserve to enjoy this season to the fullest for all you do for the family!
154. No words can ever hold up the value you hold on my life, dad. I am glad that God has blessed me with the best dad ever. Merry Christmas, have a great holiday.
155. May the wonders of Christ’s love surround you always and bring joy to your heart. Merry Christmas to the one person who always keeps us strong and united.
156. You make our home feel cheerful every day, dad! Merry Christmas! Stay blessed!
157. You make the season merry and bright, daddy dearest! May you have a blissful holiday with your heart lifting up with joy. At Christmas and always, what an amazing blessing you are!
Christmas Wishes for Brother
158. I hope you know that I love you so much and we are always together in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life! Merry Christmas.
159.All good memories aside, I remember how you used to nag around for decorating the Christmas tree on your own. Merry Christmas, brother.
160. Wishing you good luck and good health at this festive season of the year. May you find many reasons to celebrate during Christmas!
161. No matter what you do throughout the year, Santa will always be good to you because my prayers are with you. Merry Christmas to my sweet brother!
162. Christmas always takes me back to the snow fights of our childhood, brother! Merry Christmas to you!
163. You add a new meaning to Christmas eve with your dumb jokes; I love you so much my brother. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
164. You spent so many Christmas with me even when you had your reasons not to. That makes you a perfect brother forever. Merry Christmas!
165. In this holiday season, I wish nothing but good health, good mind and prosperity for you this year! Hope you have a great holiday. Merry Christmas, Bro!
Christmas Wishes for Sister
166. I love how you make everything so funny and comfortable around you, sister. Merry Christmas. Here’s to never growing up and having lots of fun.
167. I hope the warmth of this holiday season stays with you throughout the year and brings you joy and happiness. I miss you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas, dear.
168. Merry Christmas lovely sister. May your holidays be filled with blessings, love, and happiness. I hope the warmth of Christmas stays with you forever.
169. Having you as my sister is the biggest blessing from God. Merry Christmas and happy new year, sis.
170. You’re so special to me that I can never think of a Christmas holiday without you. I hope you will not deprive me of your charm this Christmas!
171. Lots of amazing wishes and happiness on the Christmas bucket; I hope you will have a safe and sound holiday. Merry Christmas, baby girl. I love you so much.
172. Merry Christmas, sis. I remember all my fantastic Christmas days I spent with you in our childhood.
173. It’s difficult to put in words how important you are to me. But you should know that yours is the most blissful presence in my life. Merry Christmas to you!
174. Dear sister, you are present in all my silent prayers and all my unmentioned wishes. I hope to see your smiling face during this Christmas and when the new year starts. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Wife
175. You are the perfect angel that I asked for. Thank you for saving my life when I was drowning in loneliness. Wishing you Merry Christmas with love and hugs!
176. You are the most excellent wife that a man could ask for. You make my life complete and my days filled with happiness. Wishing you a very special Christmas this year!
177. Dear wife, I want to thank you for being the biggest supporter of me. Words can never express my deepest affection for you, but you are the only for me. Merry Christmas!
178. You are not just an excellent wife but also a loving mother. I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t feel lucky everyday for having you. Merry Christmas!
179. My life would be incomplete without your love. Thank you for making my life amazing. Every Christmas seems more colorful with you. Merry Christmas, wife.
180. I love making some amazing memory with you every Christmas. Wishing you a Merry Christmas, my wife.
181. May our bond be blessed with love and affection. May it last forever and may we enjoy a happy and healthy family life. Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas Wishes for Husband
182. When I look at you, my heart fills with happiness. Your smile makes my days worth living. Thank you for being there for me in all my good and bad times. Merry Christmas!
183. Our marriage is made in heaven and you are the best gift from God. I want to be with you during this Christmas and many more Christmas after this. Merry Christmas!
184. When you hug me with your arms around me, I feel the safest. Nothing can make us apart as long as God’s blessing is with us. Merry Christmas my love!
185. Only your presence in the house makes my holidays so special. I want to spend every second of this Christmas with the one I love most and that’s you. Merry Christmas!
186. You are the most beautiful gift that I never want to take for granted. I earned you and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you happy. Merry Christmas my love!
187. Let us pray that God showers his divine blessings upon us on this Christmas and make our bond last forever. Merry Christmas to you darling!
188. Dear hubby, you have made my life heaven full of peace and happiness! Thank you for everything! Merry Christmas!
189. Our marriage grew stronger every day since the first day of it. The only reason for this is the more I spend my days with you, the more I fall in love with you. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Greetings
190. Wishing you everlasting joy, love, and peace on this spectacular occasion. Merry Christmas!
191. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family. Sending you a very warm wish of Christmas!
192. Experience the wonders of this wonderful holiday season and make some memories to cherish. Merry Christmas!
193. Wishing you the most amazing Christmas of your life and praying to the Lord to help you be a better person than ever. May God always bless you. I love you so much.
194. Let’s make some memories this Christmas that will last forever. Enjoy the biggest holiday of the year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
195. Let this festive season make way for a better and brighter tomorrow for you. Enjoy the magic around you! Merry Christmas!
196. I am forever thankful to God for having you in my life, and I wish you a joyful celebration of this holiday season.
197. Here’s a wish for you right from the deepest corner of my heart. May you have a joyful year ahead. Merry Christmas!
198. Nothing but your smile can make this holiday season brighter for me. Wishing you many blessings and happiness forever!
199. I wish nothing but your sweet company throughout this holy season. You make me feel alive and special all the time. Merry Christmas 2021!
200. Merry Christmas! May you receive the nicest gifts from your family and enjoy a big feast tonight!
201. Let’s buckle up and enjoy the ride all through the season. May you find everything you’ve been asking for so long!
202. Your smile is the best gift I can ever wish for on Christmas! Wishing you a warm and joyful Christmas!
203. Christmas season is brighter and warmer only because of you. Thank you, my love, for being in my life!
204. Wishing you a pleasant time throughout this Christmas season. May you find countless successes and glory in the coming years. Happy Christmas!
205. During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May everything on your wish list come true. Happy Holidays!
206. Because of you, life is worth living, and memories are well-remembered. Sending my love to you on this festive occasion.
Christmas is a time of great happiness. Christians consider this festival with a lot of light and spirit. Its preparations begin a week before Christmas. People place Christmas trees in their houses and decorate them with lights & sparkles, the whole city lights up on that day. Due to this, People are having fun and party with their family on Christmas day. At Christmas schools also have a holiday, on this day children go on holiday with their family.
Remove darkness from the light on Christmas day. On this day people give gifts to their loved ones. On this day many people send greeting cards and Christmas wishes to their family and friends from mobile on their Whatsapp. During Christmas, People often give greetings and messages to their family members. Christmas message contains lots of emotions in just a few words. You can share Merry Christmas Wishes 2021 with your friends and family by text, SMS, message, email, social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter.
We hope that you like our work on the Merry Christmas Wishes. You can appreciate our work by sharing this Merry Christmas Wishes with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp.
I hope you enjoyed this post on Merry Christmas Wishes 2021.