We have collection of Best 100+ Merry Christmas Wishes 2019 with beautiful hd images for WhatsApp, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest. On this article you can also find lots of nice and unique Merry Christmas Wishes for boyfriend-girlfriend with images that will help to share the delightful mood of this holiday time.
Merry Christmas Wishes 2019
Merry Christmas is a special festival of the Christian community. There is a special enthusiasm around the world for this festival. Xmas is celebrated as the birthday of Jesus. So on this festival people give gifts to their relatives and friends. Officially Merry Christmas celebrations begin on the night of 24 December. Christmas Day is a tradition of decorating the tree on evergreen Christmas.
On Christmas, people congratulate each other on the birth of Jesus Christ. If you also want to wish your friend or relative a Christmas Day, then you can send these wonderful Merry Christmas Wishes. Soon the lovely Santa Claus of the children is coming to put a sweet smile on their face. Do not be too late to wish your friends and family for Christmas on this occasion. Let’s know about the latest Merry Christmas Wishes that will touch your loved ones. For More, You can visit our collection on Christmas Quotes, Christmas Messages and Christmas Images.
Here are best Merry Christmas Wishes 2019 for you to share with your loved and if you are looking for More Images on Xmas than visit our collection of Xmas Images.
1. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
2. Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
3. You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
4. Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas
5. This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
6. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
7. For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
8. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!
9. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
10. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
Merry Christmas Text Wishes
Our Merry Christmas Text Wishes provide you many choices when wishing the best of the season to family and friends.
11. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
12. I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
13. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Merry Christmas!
14. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of celebrations may you find many reasons for happiness.
15. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
16. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
17. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savor and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!
18. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish,it grows small.
19. Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
20. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas!
Shorts Merry Christmas Wishes
We have a list of Shorts Merry Christmas Wishes and If you are looking for Pictures on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Pictures.
21. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
22.In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful Christmas!
23. Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy and peace. Have a blessed Christmas!
24. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
25. May success be with you and everything you do, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year too!
26. Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
27.May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
28. The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!
29. May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!
30.Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may you have good health, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
Sweet Merry Christmas Wishes
Checkout our collection on Sweet Merry Merry Christmas and If you are looking for Poem on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Poem.
31. May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!
32. It’s the end of the year, and you have finally got enough time to spend with your family. Enjoy it. Merry Christmas.
33. Start the countdown because Santa Claus is coming to town!
34. May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas.
35. Listen to the bells ringing, listen to the carolers singing, Christmas is coming!
36. Hearing words of kindness will bring cheer during the holidays, and each Christmas salutation marks another kind word.
37. Have the best super twinkly, shiny bright, festive Christmas ever! Merry Christmas!
38. May you always find yourself around the Christmas tree, singing carols with the best of friends.
39. We hope all Christmas wishes come true, and all the stresses of life are forgotten in the warmth of this holiday season.
40. I am thrilled to call you as one of my family members, and I would love to spend the Christmas holidays with you.
Christmas Wishes for Friends
See our new and latest collection of Christmas wishes for friends and if you are looking for Wallpapers on Christmas than visit our collection of Christmas Wallpapers.
41. May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace.
42. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
43. You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
44. This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.
45. Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
46. Christmas is a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives.
47. I dream for you a white Christmas and may your New Year be merry and bright. Merry Xmas
48. From miles away, no matter how far we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together. May you have a wonderful holiday!
49. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
50. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
51. So blessed to have such an amazing family. I absolutely love Christmas, because we can spend so much time together. Wishing you the best of all this world can give, because you deserve it. Merry Christmas!
52. Every Christmas is the best Christmas if I spend it with my family. I’m so grateful for having you in my life. May your lives be filled with love and happiness, and your year be full of positive energy and good vibes. Merry Christmas!
53. Loving Christmas Eve wishes for my dear family members with love. Let lord Jesus bless you and everyone with peace and happiness to be joyful forever.
54. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Not because of the presents or days free from work, but because of the time I can spend with my family and friends. I’m wishing us to always be happy to see each other each and every day. Merry Christmas!
55. Give and receive love this holiday season and you will surely have a joyous Xmas. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
56. Family is what Christmas is all about. So grateful for you!
57. Thank you for being such an amazing friend and such an important part of my life.
58. Merry Christmas Daughter. The holidays are so much brighter when we share them with you. Wishing you a season surrounded by warmth & love.
59. Wishing you the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and plenty of merry enjoyment.
60. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Love Ones
61. “My best memories are the ones I made with you. I hope that next year will be filled with joy we give each other each and every day. You are the sunshine of my life. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, fella!”
62. “Dear friend! I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Each and every year is filled with joy because of your presence in my life. I’m wishing you a very merry Christmas and looking forward to see you again as soon as possible!”
63. May you always find yourself around the Christmas tree, singing carols with the best of friends.
64. Love your friends as your family, and they will become a family you love. Merry Christmas!
65. Memories may be fleeting, but each childhood friend is a gift that touches your heart.
66. May your Christmas be filled with wonderful surprises, a blanket of snow and plenty of kisses and hugs under the mistletoe!
67. It has been a busy year. Although it may seem like I’ve forgotten you, know that you are in my thoughts this Christmas and always.
68. Merry Christmas to the merriest person in the whole planet. You never fail to cheer me up. Thank you for being the sweet person that you are. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, too.
69. You have never failed me even on my worst days. Please know that I appreciate the blessing that you are to me this Christmas and every day.
70. Merry Christmas. I am so lucky to be in the company of angels every single day. You guys inspire me, guide me and lift me up. Thank you for all you do, and Merry Christmas.
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
71. I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU,
But I really would love a new credit card as well!
72. Christmas is the festival of love and spirit
So let us drink the spirit to feel love
Merry Christmas to You
73. Christmas has been canceled! And it’s your fault because I told Santa you had been good and he died laughing!
74. Hope your Christmas is out of this world!
75. It’s all fun and games ’till Santa checks the Naughty List… Can’t wait to see your gift by Christmas!
76. Whoever said “All is Calm” has never been to our house around Christmas. Some might say we’re not very bright, either.
77. Sure, being on the Nice list gets your more presents, but being Naughty is its own reward.
78. May you be surrounded by ho’s this Christmas season.
79. Happy Holidays to you! I’m sure Santa knows the difference, but I’ll put in a good word for you, just in case. 😉
80. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year,
With all the best of food and beer!
Inspirational Merry Christmas Wishes
81. Amidst the Christmas carols, eggnog, cookies, and mounds of presents, may your heart be filled with contentment and the unique feeling of joy that the season brings.
82. Wishes are sent to you this day in hopes that your Christmas is magnificent in every way.
83. My special wishes to you and to all those too are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
84. This message brings you a word of cheer to let you know it’s that time of year. A time to say I am thinking of you, and hope your Christmas is the best one too!
85. Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
86. May you have the same wonderment and belief that children have, fill your heart during this holiday season. Wishing you a childlike excitement this season.
87. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
88. To the most wonderful family in the world. I wish you a spectacular Christmas filled with love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas
89. During the miraculous time that is Christmas may you see with the eyes of a child, experience the wonder of love, and truly enjoy all that the season has to offer.
90. As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
91. You have worked very hard this year. You really deserve to have a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas my colleague.
92. It has always been a pleasure working with you! I wish you a Merry Christmas!
93. Wishing you a holiday season full of fun, and a new year filled with prosperity.
94. Christmas comes once in a year. It’s time to go out there and celebrate. Wishing you a beautiful Merry Christmas!
95. It’s a pleasure to work with you and a joy to wish you a merry Christmas!
96. Wishing you a wonderful Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
97. Hoping that the new year brings you new opportunities and new possibilities.
98. Working with you has always been wonderful. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
99. Enjoy your well deserved rest and time with family. Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
100. A friendship that was forged in the workplace will always have shared stories. I am honored to have been part of this dedicated team. Merry Christmas, everyone.
Christmas Wishes For Teachers
101. Never have I ever thought I can be lucky enough to have such an amazing teacher as you are. Thank you for being an example and inspiration for me through all these years. God bless you and your family. Merry Christmas!
Season’s Greetings from the family! Hope you all end the year on a bright note
102. Best wishes for you and your family this Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
103. Wishing you a truly Merry Christmas, dear teacher! May your day be filled with only incredible people and awesome things around you as you celebrate this 25th day of December.
104. Have a cheerful, holly, jolly, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
105. I am really thankful for sharing your knowledge with me and my prayer is that you have the most incredible holiday as you celebrate this yuletide. Merry Christmas, Sir/Madam!
Christmas is a time of great happiness. Christians consider this festival with a lot of light and spirit. It’s preparations begin a week before Christmas. People place Christmas trees in their houses and decorate it with lights & sparkles, the whole city lights up on that day. Due to this, People are having fun and party with their family on Christmas day. On Christmas schools also have holiday, on this day children go on holidays with their family.
Remove darkness from light on Christmas day. On this day people give gifts to their loved ones. On this day many people send greeting cards and Christmas wishes to their family and friends from mobile on their Whatsapp. During Christmas, People often give greetings and messages to their family members. Christmas message contains lots of emotions in just few words. You can share Merry Christmas Wishes with your friends and family by text, SMS, message, email, social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter.
We hope that you like our work on the Merry Christmas Wishes. You can appreciate our work by sharing this Merry Christmas Wishes with your friends and family using Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and obviously WhatsApp.
Hope you enjoyed this post on Merry Christmas Wishes 2019.
Incoming Search Terms:
♦ Christmas Wishes
♦ Christmas Wishes Messages
♦ Christmas Funny Wishes
♦ Christmas Wishes for Friends
♦ Christmas Wishes for Sister
♦ Christmas Wishes for Husband
♦ Christmas Wishes for Wife
♦ Christmas Wishes for Son
♦ Christmas Wishes for Daughter
♦ Christmas Wishes for Girlfriend
♦ Christmas Wishes for Boyfriend
♦ Christmas Wishes for Teacher