We have a collection of best mother’s day messages, wishes, quotes with beautiful HD images for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Mother’s Day Messages, Wishes, Quotes
On this Earth mother is incredible. Mom, Ma, Amma, Mother, Mi all these are unique words. Mother’s affection is unpayable. A child may be dire but a mother never. Mother is adorned in every part of this earth. Mother takes care of us very sincerely. A mother can endure all kinds of hardship for her kids. We can’t deny the affection of a mother.
Everybody loves their mother very much. So only one day in a year we can show respect to our mother, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of a mother in our society. To show respect to our beloved mother, there is a celebration day, and the day is called Mothers day. Generally, the second Sunday in May is celebrated as Mothers Day.
Mother’s Day Messages
1. Wishing you all the best, Mom, today and always. Happy Mother’s Day!
2. Thanks for making home the happiest place to be. Happy Mother’s Day.
3. To the world you are a Mother, but to your family, you are the World.” So true, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
4. Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mothers Day. You deserve to be pampered!
5. Happy mothers day to all my friends. Ladies, today we rock.
6. Even when it was hard, you did your best to give me wings. Thanks, Mom. Love you always!
7. Happy Mother’s Day to my very own superhero and the No. 1 problem-solver in my life. I hope you have a great day!
8. Happy mothers day to my friend who is a great mother and a wonderful friend. Enjoy your day, sweety.
9. Saying “Love you” and “Thank you” is not enough but I still want to say them on this day to you mom. Enjoy the Mother’s Day.
10. Mother’s are the bravest fighters in this world. They are never afraid of taking responsibility. Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mothers in this world.
11. Not every woman can be a mother to her children. But a mother can be everything a child wants. Happy mother’s day!
12. Your smile brightens each day and makes it better than the last. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
13. I’m glad that you’re my mother because I’m not sure anyone else could have put up with me this long! Love you, Mom.
14. Whole. Day. Off. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! Relax and enjoy!
15. Happy mothers day to my best friend. You are such an amazing mother to your kids and I’m proud to have known you as my friend.
16. Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!
17. Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. It’s more than we can ever repay you!
18. Every mother deserves the best. Wishing all the mothers in the world a day full of happiness joy. Happy Mother’s Day 2021!
19. There are bad girls, bad women. But there is never a bad mother. A mother can only love her child and nothing else. Happy mother’s day!
20. I feel so lucky to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me each day. Have a great Mother’s Day, you deserve to be spoiled!
Mother’s Day Wishes
21. This world would never be wonderful if there were not the efforts of our mothers to raise us in the most perfect ways. Happy mothers day.
22. Mom of the Year? Right here! Love you, Mom. Enjoy your day!
23. Happy mothers day friend. If I could, I would give the best millennial mom awards to you because you are nailing this game.
24. I am fortunate to have discovered love through knowing a wonderful woman such as you, Mum. Happy Mother’s day!
25. A mother like you is a gift to any son. I feel thankful to God because he gave me such a wonderful mother. I love you now and always!
26. Being a mother is the toughest job and I am so proud of you for seeing your motherhood journey. Happy mothers day bestie.
27. Mother is the best gift to the mankind from God. She is worth every admiration and all the gratitude. Happy mother’s day to all the mothers out there!
28. Happy Mother’s Day! You are the pillar of our family and also a guardian angel for us. Thank you for being someone we can look up to.
29. Happy Mother’s Day to you, dear friend! What a lovely and caring mother you are! I wish every happiness and joy for you and your family.
30. Love can rarely be found in its purest and uncontaminated form. A mother’s love is one of the truest and purest forms of love in this world!
31. Here’s to you, Mom, a woman of strength and courage and joy! Celebrating you today!
32. Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up!
33. We all love you like crazy, and feel so blessed to have you. Happy Mother’s Day.
34. I love you and wish you the best Mothers Day!
35. All the good things in us came from our mothers. We can never thank her enough for everything she did for us. Wishing all the happiness to our mothers on this day!
36. Thanks for everything Mom, you really are one in a million! Love you!
37. Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times! What would we do without you?
38. Happy mothers day to all mothers! Thanks for making this world so full of love by the touch of your motherhood!
39. Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life. I love you and don’t know where I’d be without you. Have a great day today.
40. Mother Goose, Ma Barker, Mother Theresa—of all the mothers that ever lived, you’re the “Motheriest.” Have a great Mother’s Day!
Mothers Day Messages in English
41. Happy Mother’s Day to the best Mom in the world! I’ll always cherish our movie nights, cooking experiments, and laughter!
42. With warm wishes and much love, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
43. Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
44. There is not a single job as important as being a mother, and you ladies pull it off so fine. Happy Mother’s day.
45. There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
46. May all the love you shower gets back to you in thousand different blessed ways. Happy Mother’s day, gorgeous.
47. You are amazing, and thanks for being such a cool aunt. Sending you lots of love on Mother’s day.
48. A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
49. Thank you for making us feel so loved and cared for every single day. For today at least, I hope I can do the same for you!
50. Mother’s Day is every day when you have a gift of a child like me!
51. Thanking every mom on this mother’s day for all that they do. You all are superwomen.
52. You always put our needs first with tender love. Happy Mother’s Day!
53. Thanks for being such an amazing mother, sweetheart. You surprise me with how well you handle the kids.
54. Mothers day wishes to all mothers out there. Thank you for everything that you do. Hats off.
55. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it’s not always easy! I love you!
56. All the amazing moms from everywhere- thanks for existing and making our life easier. Lots of love.
57. I feel so proud to have you as my mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
58. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. You guys are one of a kind and the most precious blessings from the Lord.
59. Thanks for always believing me and making sure I was never alone. Many happy returns of Mother’s day.
60. You’re the best listener, the best cook, the best friend, the best Mom I could ever ask for. Happy Mother’s day!
Happy Mothers Day to All Moms
61. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for your service. We salute you.
62. Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and especially your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you very much.
63. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Although we’re far apart you are always in my heart. I love you and miss you more than words can say.
64. Raising me, Mom, was often discouraging and always hard. Thank you for not giving up. Thank you for always looking at me with love. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
65. Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me! I love you. Happy Mother’s day!
66. It’s my time to tell you how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
67. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best!
68. In your arms, you held us. Little did we know but you have given us the greatest treasure that will never fade in our hearts and that’s your love.
69. Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always.
70. Have the most super best amazingly outstanding wonderful day, Mom! You deserve it!
71. I would have made you breakfast in bed if you’d taught me how to cook. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
72. Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
73. Thank you mama for being the brightest and shiniest star of my universe. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
74. Happy Mother’s Day! We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Literally.
75. Mother, you are the person who has raised me as a kind human being and who has contributed to my every success. Happy Mother’s Day to you!
76. I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
77. Happy mothers day to all moms. Wishing you all a wonderful celebration.
78. Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for welcoming me into your family with open arms all those years ago!
79. Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for. Love you, Mama!
80. Thanks for bringing me up into a world where love can be expressed electronically.
Heartfelt Mother’s Day Message
81. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms! Thank you for raising your kids so well!
82. How lucky am I to have gotten you as a Mother-in-law? Happy Mother’s Day from all of us!
83. You taught me everything I needed to be a good human being. You are not only my mother but also a teacher!
84. Wishing you a very special Mother’s Day. Thank you for always being there for me! I love you.
85. I have known you since I first opened my eyes and I have never known someone more wonderful than you. Happy mother’s day 2021!
86. Every day I feel so lucky to call you my Mom. Enjoy today, you deserve it!
87. Mom, on this Mother’s Day I want to apologize for everything I did growing up.
88. All those skinned knees taught me to run to you first, and I would feel so much better. I still do. Love you so much, Mom. Have a beautiful Mother’s Day!
89. Happy Mother’s Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
90. Thank you for being such a pillar to this family. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!
91. They say that as you grow older, you turn more and more into the type of person your parents are. Thank God you’re so AWESOME! I love you, happy Mother’s Day.
92. I can’t imagine life without your love, guidance, and support. Happy Mother’s Day!
93. You are not someone with superpowers. But you are more inspiring than the wonder woman. Happy mother’s day dear!
94. Happy Mother’s Day to Super Mommy—we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!
95. It’s that time of year again and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day!
96. Mom, may all the love you’ve thrown out there come back to smack you in the nicest way. Happy Mom’s Day!
97. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me. I love you!
98. I like the way you smile, I adore the way you care, and I love your every single step as what you are! Happy Mother’s Day!
99. Mom, you know you’re more than welcome to come over to my place for dinner, but there’s one little problem…all the food I have needs to be cooked. Happy Mother’s Day!
100. Happy Mother’s Day to an in-law I can’t imagine life without.
Mother Day Text Messages
101. . Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mommy. Thanks for all the diaper changes, meal times (even when I threw my food on the floor), and putting up with temper tantrums. You really are amazing!
102. There are only a couple of ways you could possibly improve, Mom. More ice cream. Less kale. Done. Happy Mother’s Day to a Great Mom!
103. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
104. Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who truly does it all! I love you so much! Thank you for everything you do for us!
105. When I think back on the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
106. Happy Mother’s Day to the woman without whom I cannot live. You are my sunshine, mommy.
107. To the most amazing mom in the entire universe, Happy Mother’s Day. I love you to the moon and back!
108. Every night, I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
109. Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
110. Wishing you a first-class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
111. Enjoy the day, Mom, and remember how much you’re loved all year! Happy Mother’s Day!
112. To the #1 mom in the world!
113. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Couldn’t do it all without you!
114. Mommy, thank you for looking after us so well and making every day so much fun. Have a very happy Mother’s Day!
115. Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely mothers in the world.
116. I am so grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you! Happy Mother’s Day!
117. You deserve the very best! Happy Mom’s Day!
118. Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a child as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
119. Happy Mother’s day to the woman who raised me into the man I am today. Love you, Mom!
120. Mom, you are my first best friend, my first love and my first everything, I couldn’t count you as second or third. In my life, you are my priority and always will be. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother Day Short SMS Messages
121. Every son in this world should have a mother like you! You are just amazing. I love you and happy mother’s day dear mother!
122. I’m still your little girl in so many ways – and for that, I’m thankful! Happy Mother’s Day!
123. Thank you mom for being my biggest supporter in life! Happy mother’s day!
124. Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal… for putting up with me all these years!
125. I am honored to be your son.
126. I’m so proud to be your son. Happy Mother’s Day.
127. Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months… Followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
128. A very happy Mother’s Day to the most beautiful woman, from your most favorite son.
129. We hope you have an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom. We hope that you feel truly appreciated on your special day.
130. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever! I Love you so much.
131. Can’t wait to share a glass of wine together—until then, Happy Mother’s Day!
132. Mother (n). One person who does the work of twenty. For free. See also: Saint, Wonder Woman.
133. To the world you are a Mother, but to your family, you are the World.” You really are, Sweetheart. Happy Mother’s Day!
134. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect mother.
135. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!
136. We’d not only make messes, we’d be messes without you, Haley! Thanks for all you do for our kids, for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
137. To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.
138. May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood. I love you!
139. We’ve shared so many things — but I don’t share with you enough how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!
140. Raising me took a lot of patience and strength. Thanks for hanging in there.
Touching Message for Mothers Day
141. Grandma… you’re the best! Thanks for all the fun and laughter, I love you so dearly!
142. Lots of love to my favorite person in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
143. Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother-in-law in the universe! I’m so lucky that when I married your child I got you as another Mom! Have a great day today, you deserve it!
144. Mom, from feeding and clothing me, to loving me in the tough times, to helping me succeed in my goals– I owe it all to you.
145. On Mother’s Day, your children are supposed to cater to your every whim- Sort of goes against the natural order of things, doesn’t it?
146. This is the beginning of a new, exciting journey through motherhood. Enjoy your very first Mother’s Day!
147. Happy Mother’s Day to the amazing mother! May you always be happy!
148. Thanks for being there when I need you the most and even when I didn’t. I love you. Have a happy Mother’s Day!
149. No sacrifice ever can match the sacrifices a mother makes to carry a life in her womb, properly raise them and to make sure they have a good life!
150. May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
151. Thanks for putting up with us! We love you like crazy.
152. Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “Mom.” Mom, you’re the best! Happy Mother’s Day.
153. In a world full of fake people and fake emotions, the only real thing is the love of a mother for her child. Happy mother’s day!
154. Moms are the best because they know us even before they gave us birth. They carry us, talk to us, nurture us in their womb. Happy Mother’s Day 2021!
155. Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day! Love you, Mom.
156. Mothers are parts of god covered in the human body sent by God himself. This is why mothers are so caring, loving and they know everything, good or bad.
157. You’re the Queen of Mothers, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day from your royal pain in the neck!
158. To my mother: who never sends me out into the cruel world without first wrapping me up in the warmth of her love. I love you, Mom!
159. You were the glue that kept our family together and the spark that made my childhood so much fun. Happy Mother’s Day!
160. She sacrificed her entire life for our happiness. She compromised her dreams just to put a smile on our faces. Every mother is an angel. Happy mothers day.
Mother’s Day One Line Status
161. Today is a day to be grateful to the one person who brought us in this world and raised us to be what we are today. Happy Mothers Day 2021!
162. Thank you for being the only Mother in the world who would love a crazy child like me.
163. Happy mothers day sister in law! I’m so grateful to have a sister in law as wonderful as you.
164. We’ve had our differences, but I’ve never doubted your love. Thank you for all the sacrifices and hard work over the years. I love you!
165. Happy mothers day godmother! Thanks for being the Guardian angel during all the troubles of my life.
166. I really won the “Mom Lotto” with you. Happy Mother’s Day to a lady who’s one in a million!
167. Happy Mother’s Day to the most loving, dedicated, and patient mother in the whole world! I love you, Mommy.
168. Happy Mother’s Day to every mom in the world. You are the best creation of mighty God.
169. I hope I can be half the mother to my children that you were to me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
170. Happy mothers day to my daughter. You’re the best! I love you to the moon and back.
171. I never knew how hard it was to be a mom because you made it look so easy!
173. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a moment, but their hearts forever.” The love and security you’ve always given me still holds me steady every day, Mom. Enjoy your Mother’s Day!
174. Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you!
175. Mom, thanks for setting a great example of what it means to be a woman, a mother, and a good person.
176. I might not be your “little man” anymore, but you still have all my love. Happy Mother’s Day!
177. My love, you have always been a great wife, but now you are an even greater mother! Happy Mother’s Day, I am so proud of you!
178. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
179. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers in the world. They are the reason why this world is so full of brilliant people and beautiful children.
180. Your strength and love have guided me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Captions For Instagram
181. You mean the world to me. With love always.
182. I am so lucky to be your daughter, Mum. Happy Mother’s day!
183. Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you! Happy Mother’s Day, Mama.
184. Happy mothers day mother in law! Sending lots of love to you on this significant day.
185. Mother’s Day is every day when you have a gift of a child like me! Love you, Mom.
186. Every day is mother’s day when you’ve got the best mum ever. Happy mothers day wishes for all moms!
187. Happy Mother’s Day! We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Literally.
188. Happy mothers day daughter in law! Wishing you a first-class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
189. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for your service. We salute you!
190. Happy Mother’s Day! I promise today I’ll pick up my room. Maybe.
191. Happy Mother’s Day Grandma! Thanks for always believing in me and cheering me on. I love you!
192. You are more than just a mom to me! You’re my best friend. I love you so very much, Mama!
193. Mum, I want you to know I love you truly, madly and deeply. Thank you for supporting me through thick and thin. Love you!
194. There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you. Happy Mother’s Day, Mama!
195. One day is not enough for celebrating the sacrifice of our mothers. But we can always make this one day the most special day in her life. Happy Mother’s Day to all!
196. Happy first mothers day! Only a mother as perfect as you deserve this special celebration. Have a great day!
197. You’ve always been an angel to me, even when I was a little devil to you. Happy Mom’s Day!
198. To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-around mom in the world.
199. Mom, you are the most outstanding woman in my life, and you’ll always be my number one. Have a very happy Mother’s Day!
200. I wanted to get you something special this Mother’s Day, so I decided to give you some peace and quiet.
Mother’s Day Greetings
201. Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
202. Mom, I honestly don’t know how I’d get through each day without you by my side. Thank you for being such a supportive mother to me, and a fantastic grandmother to my children. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!
203. Each memory of you is so alive that it never feels like you’re not here. Happy Mothers Day, mom
204. To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you, Mama!
205. Happy Mother’s Day to the mothers who leave no stone unturned for her children!
206. All the good things in me are what I have seen in you all my life. I’m blessed to have a mother like you. Wish you the happiest mother day!
207. Thank you for always being there, aunt. May God bless you on this mother’s day and every day.
208. You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
209. Thanks for being an incredible mother and role model to me during my childhood. I am so thankful to have your support and guidance as I navigate through life. Happy Mother’s Day!
210. I’m really grateful for your presence in my life, Mum. Thank you for all that you do.
211. Happy mother’s day. On this very special day, I want to let you know that you are the best mother in this world!
212. Happy mother’s day Aunty. May the joyous occasion give you plenty of reasons to celebrate the gift of motherhood.
213. I think I can never get a girlfriend as beautiful as you, mum. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
214. I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
215. You are the one who has always been there for me at the end of the day. Thank you and happy mothers day!
216. You are an integral part of our family. Thank you for always showering love into our lives. Happy Mother’s Day Auntie! Have a great one.
217. Happy mothers day to my mother in heaven. Without you, I’m lost. You will always be in my heart.
218. Thank you Mom for showing me how to be the best version of myself. I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. I am so thankful for everything you’ve done for me.
219. Happy Mother’s Day, my lovely aunt! Thank you for being a mother figure in my life and teaching me the ways of the world. I love you!
220. You have done a lot for us. Please accept our gratitude on this Mother’s Day for everything you have done for your sons.
221. Happy Mother’s Day to my mom in heaven. Missing you always, forgetting you never.
222. We share the best mom and daughter relationship in this world. Thanks for being such a wonderful mother. Happy mother’s day!
223. Dear Aunt, Happy Mother’s Day to you! You gave birth to the cutest kid on this planet as my niece and I could not thank you enough!
224. Dear Mom, hope heaven is treating you right. Love you so much. Happy mother’s day.
225. Happy mother’s day mom. Thank you for always being there for me. Love you!
226. Mom, you went to heaven leaving us here full of lovely memories, but it feels like you are still here with us. We miss you so much. Happy mothers day in heaven.
227. May this mother’s day be filled with every ounce of happiness for you, dear aunt. Love you so much.
228. Thank you for being a source of strength, guidance, happiness, and inspiration to our family every day. Our world is a brighter place with you in it! Happy Mother’s Day, my love!
229. Happy mothers day in heaven mom. Sending my love and prayers to you. Miss you.
230. In my life, I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful, and lovely as you. I love you lots, mommy!
Mothers Day Quotes
231. “To the world you are a Mother, but to your family, you are the World.” – Unknown
232. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
233. “Happy Mother’s Day to the strongest woman who raised me as a strong soul to fight this hard world. You are the best.”
234. “Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” – T. DeWitt Talmage
235. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.” – Unknown
236. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
237. “You might have a mom, she might be the bomb. But ain’t nobody got a mom like mine.” – Meghan Trainor
238. What would we do without our mom. They are literally the lifesaver and superwomen without the cape. Happy Mother’s Day.
239. God gave us mommies because he cannot be with us here all the time. A very happy mother’s day to every super mom.
240. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
241. “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” – Leroy Brownlow
242. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
243. “Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.” – Sophocles
244. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Meymillod
245. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
246. “Mothers are smiles and hugs and caring, but, most of all, they’re love.” – Unknown
247. “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
248. “Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.” – Rachel Wolchin
249. “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
250. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
251. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
252. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner
253. “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a moment, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
254. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
255. “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” – Maxim Grosky
256. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
257. “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” – Unknown
258. “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure Love.” – Mildred B Vermont
259. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” – Maya Angelou
260. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
You May Also Like:
- Thanksgiving Messages, Wishes, Quotes
- Birthday Quotes Messages for Mom in Heaven
- New Born Baby Congratulations Messages, Wishes, Quotes
We hope that you like our work on mother’s day messages, wishes, quotes. Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Status / Shayari to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.