Being parents to your children is an awesome thing but you don’t realize it for your parents until you became a father or mother. You must cheer them up when they get old. you should care for them and dedicate some time to their little happy moments. We are providing you some whatsapp status for parents so you can show your love and affection to your parents.
Whatsapp Status About Parents
Some of the following statuses are expressing the feelings of parents for their kids. we tried to compile them all under one place. So please use the following ones with your Whatsapp or Facebook profiles.
Parents status in English
1. Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
2. I love my parents more than anything.
3. The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day.
4. Our parent’s prayer is the most beautiful poetry and expectations.
5. Appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you.
6. Never forget your parents, they are the reason why you are and who you are.
7. Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
8. Parents are love.
9. Spies and parents never sleep.
10. The child supplies the power, but the parents have to do the steering.
12. We first become salesmen as children in the confession booths of our parents.
13. If you’ve never been hated by your child, you’ve never been a parent.
14. Unhappy parents teach you a lesson that lasts a lifetime.
15. What a child doesn’t receive he can seldom later give. What a child doesn’t receive he can seldom later give.
16. The greatest gift I ever had, is my dad and mom.
17. I love my parents a lot. Even if they can be annoying I know they want the best for me.
18. Praise your children openly, reprehend them secretly.
19. Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them.
20. When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
21. I think part of being a parent is trying to kill your kids.
22. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
23. When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
24. The worst thing to hear from your parents is ‘I’m Disappointed in you.
25. Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.
26. Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
27. So much is asked of parents, and so little is given.
28. Parents need to teach their children the principles of respect and acceptance.
29. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
30. There is nothing worse that a thirteen-year-old boy. You’re embarrassed by your parents,and you’re trying to.
31. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
32. No matter your age, you will always need your mom and dad.
33. Children don’t need more things. The best toys a child can have is a parent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.
34. I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was being stupid; they told me I was being funny.
35. Parents shouldn’t leave their kids unless —unless they’ve got to.
36. Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.
37. I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
38. A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.
39. Compassion for our parents is the true sign of maturity.
40. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
41. Whatever happened to the good old days when kids was scared to death of their parents?
42. Mother’s love is peace. it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
43. Find your independance because, deep inside, you are so dependent on your mom.
44. When children have grieving parents it’s also common for them to feel an obligation to cheer them up and make them happy.
45. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So just be a real one.
46. Parenting is 80% making empty threats & 20% picking up miniature toys on the floor.
47. Your children need your presence more than your presents.
48. Love is the chain to bind a child to its parents.
49. We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.
50. Has anyone ever noticed that parenting is more like an exercise in crisis management?
51. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.
52. I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
53. Parents had some kind of sin radar, Claire thought. They always called when you were in the middle of something you just knew they’d consider wrong. Or at least risky.
54. Your children need your presence more than your presents.
55. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.
56. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
57. The worst thing to hear from your parents is, I am disappointed in you.
58. Step parents are not around to replace a biological parent, rather to augment a childs life experience.”
59. If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.
60. Parents are the only God to help and guide you in your life.
61. It’s a sad moment, really, when parents first become a bit frightened of their children.
62. Always love your mother, cause you never get another.
63. Never forget your parents coz they are the reason why you are and who you are.
64. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
65. Parenting is basically just listening to yourself talk because nobody else is.
66. It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting.
67. Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.
68. I think all of us are always five years old in the presence and absence of our parents.
69. Treat your parents with loving care, you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.”
70. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
71. A mother’s heart is always with her children.
72. Never Complain About What Your Parents Couldn’T Give You. It Was Probably All They Had.”
73. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
74. I appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you.
75. There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you.
76. Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.”
77. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.”
78. The children who need love the most will always ask for it in themost unloving ways.”
79. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.”
80. Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.”
81. My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty, and that’s the law.
82. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.”
83. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories.”
84. Parents – especially step-parents – are sometimes a bit of a disappointment to their children; they don’t fulfill the promise of their early years.
85. Love is giving your kids your undivided attention and time.
86. F.A.M.I.L.Y is one of the strongest words anyone can say because the letters of family mean Father and Mother I Love You.
87. Little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”
88. The joys of parents are secret, and so are their grieves and fears.
89. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.
90. You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations.
91. When parents say ‘Because I said so.’ you know you made a good argument.
92. By the time I realized my parents were right, I had kids that didn’t believe me.
93. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
94. They’re your parents. They’re meant to love you because. Never in spite.
95. Your parents may not be perfect, but they are the most precious gift God has ever given you.
We hope that you like our work on parents status in English. Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Shayari to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.