134 Mother And Daughter Relationship Quotes
1. Daughters are another version of yourself only better.
2. Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers.
3. A mother holds her children’s hands for a while..their hearts forever.
4. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Mermillod
5. A Mother’s treasure is her Daughter.
6. Like Mother, like Daughter. I wouldn’t want to be like anyone else.
7. Sometimes when I need a miracle I look into my daughters eyes and realize I have already created one.
8. No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl.
9. I didn’t give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.
10. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
11. The special bond shared between a mother and daughter is the one place in all the world were hearts can be sure of each other. Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, but our roots remain one.
12. A daughter is god’s way of saying, thought you could use a lifelong friend.
13. A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.- Irish Saying
14. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
15. What the daughter does, the mother did. – Jewish Proverb
16. If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you.
17. A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
18. No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them.
19. From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.
20. My daughter is a beautiful gift, that brings warmth to my heart, and brightness to each day.
21. Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same.
22. I never want her to think that the whole world revolves around her. But I want her to know, without doubt, that my whole world does.
23. A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.
24. Daughter: A beautiful creation handmade by God, placed in the arms of a women to raise up, love, nurture and treasure as a friend.
25. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
26. My mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
27. Mother and daughter relationship is a special bond that spans the years. Through laughter, worry, smiles and tears. A sense of trust that can’t be broken, a depth of love sometimes unspoken.
28. Daughters are far more precious than Jewels.
29. Like a beautiful flower, a daughter is a joy for a mother to behold.
30. My life may not be a FAIRY TALE, but my daughter is MY PRINCESS.
31. I know a Girl who stole my heart, she calls me her MOM. I love my daughter.
32. I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
33. A daughter may outgrow your lap..but she will never outgrow your heart.
34. God could not be everywhere and therefore be made MOTHERS.
35. My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
36. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
37. Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.
38. A daughter is just a little girl who eventually grows up to be your best friend.
39. I Believe in LOVE at first sight, because I love my mom since I opened my eyes..!!
40. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. – Charley Benetto
41. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. – Princess Diana
42. Daddy’s Girl and Mommy’s World.
43. The key to happiness is having a Daughter like you.
44. The more daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter.
45. I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
46. Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
47. Life brings many things, but the bond between a mother and daughter is something special.
48. The love between a mother & daughter is FOREVER.
49. I tell my daughter every morning, ‘Now, what are the two most important parts of you?’ And she says, ‘My head and my heart.
50. A Mother is every child’s first teacher.
51. Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
52. And I wonder, if I can ever be like you. A daughter always tries to fit in her mother’s shoes.
53. Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
54. Happiness is..seeing your mother smile because of you.
55. I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.
56. MOM – a title just above the QUEEN.
57. All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother. – Abraham Lincoln
58. No matter your age, you always need your mom.
59. The older I grow, the more I realize that my mother is the best friend that I ever had.
60. No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
61. Dear mom, I may not like you always. we may have arguments and fights sometimes but there’s one thing that you should know I love you always and forever.
62. No matter how old you get sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
63. Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember, you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.
64. There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
65. A Mother’s heart is a special place where her children are always Home.
66. You’ll be her first role model, her first friend, her first love..She is you little GIRL.
67. The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
68. I know a girl, she puts color inside my world. She is none other than my daughter.
69. One of the most important relationship we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers.
70. Mothers and daughters will always share a special bond, though near or far apart, the words that would describe it are written on the heart.
71. My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.
72. A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with and love with all your heart.
73. Mother. One person who does the work of twenty. For free.
74. Our daughter she fills our lives with sunshine & our hearts with love.
75. Every single missed opportunity in my life, has been totally worth it because it eventually, led me to have a beautiful daughter like you.
76. Daughters are a gift of love.
77. A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
78. My daughter is amazing and I’m the lucky one because I get to be her MOMMA.
79. First my mother, forever my friend. I have a great MOM and I love her a lot.
80. Mothers hold their child’s hands for a moment and their hearts for a lifetime.
81. The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.
82. Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.
83. A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
84. You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart.
85. The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex. – Wynonna Judd
86. I never knew how much LOVE my heart could hold until someone (my daughter) called me mommy.
87. Mom is such a special word, the loveliest I’ve ever heard, a toast to you above all the rest, Mom you are so special you are simply the best
88. A Mother is the only person who understands your silence.
89. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
90. Dear Mom, You are more than love to me and you are my everything. Your, Daughter.
91. I have a daughter and she’s the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
92. Every day I become a bit more like my mother..and I couldn’t be any prouder!
93. Time spent together with my daughter is the greatest gift.
94. Did you ever notice that MOM spelled upside down is WOW? That’s because ours moms are just AMAZING.
95. Always love your mother because you will never get another.
96. A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones.
97. There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.
98. Being a mom isn’t an easy job, but it’s definitely the best job.
99. To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. With Love, Mom.
100. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
101. Happiness is mother and daughter time.
102. I don’t want my daughter to follow my footsteps. I want her to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.
103. Thank you for teaching me everything that you are..I am so proud of you mommy.
104. If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you. Don’t disappoint her.
105. The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was bor
106. Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.
107. There may be moms all over the world, but you’re the only one that matters to me.
108. Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away. – Heather Gudenkauf
109. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
110. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always. – Taylor Swift
111. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
112. Happiness is..getting a hug from your daughter for no reason.
113. The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.
114. For the friend, the support, the mom you are..I LOVE YOU.
115. To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires! I know this because I am your mother.
116. Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.
117. Your mother really gives your identity as a woman.
118. Moms have a special way of making everything better.
119. Mothers and daughters..share the best stories.
120. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms your children.
121. To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
122. I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.
123. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present and the hope and promise of the future.
124. A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
125. I have priorities. Maintaining my daughter is my first.
126. On the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.
127. If I could give my daughter 3 things, it would be the confidence to always know her self-worth, the strength to chase her dreams and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved she is.
128. LIFE doesn’t come with a manual it comes with a mother.
129. And she loved a little girl very, very much – even more than she loved herself.
130. I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.
131. As for my girls, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.
132. Angels are often disguised as daughters.
133. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field since the payment is pure love.
134. No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
We hope that you like our work on mother daughter relationship quotes. Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Shayari to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.