We have a collection of Instagram captions for guys with images for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
Instagram Captions for Guys
1. Be happy. It drives people crazy.
2. Be savage, not average.Instagram
3. There’s no “we” in fries.
4. An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
5. Aspire to inspire before you expire.
6. I use criticism to know how far I have left my enemies behind.
7. Let me file that under ‘I don’t care’
8. Life is like a balloon. If you never let go, you will not know how high you can rise.
9. I was going to take over the world this morning but I overslept. Postponed. Again
10. Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet. No one really knows how.
11. A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.
12. I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings as if I have any.
13. If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.
14. Success to a man is not a destination, it is a journey to improve his condition every day.
15. Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like. – Will Smith
16. Dress as If you’re already famous!
17. Throwing shade like its sunny.
18. I know I am a handful, that’s why you’ve got two hands.
19. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
20. Life is full of disappointment and I just added you to the list.
21. Eagles don’t take flight lessons from chickens.
22. Own what’s yours, or else others will try to.
23. Life is all about the ups and downs, we call it squats.
24. Dress like you own a bank not like you need a loan from it.
25. Be a Game changer, the world is already full of players.
26. Everything you see around you started as an idea, just like the one you are trying so hard to ignore.
27. Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I am doing.
28. Dress like you’ve made something of yourself, even if you haven’t.
29. Be picky with your clothes, friends and time.
30. Excuses don’t build muscles.
31. Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself. – Keanu Reeves
32. Abs are made in the gym, not the kitchen.
33. Be careful of what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.
34. Being a true gentleman never goes out of fashion.
35. The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. – Albert Einstein
36. You cannot spell awesome without ME.
37. I am not feeling lazy. I am just incredibly motivated to do nothing.
38. Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
39. Don’t let part-time people stay in your life for the whole time.
40. How do you know a man is thinking about his future? He buys two cases of beer instead of one.
41. The more I find myself, the more people I lose.
42. Please don’t interrupt me when I am ignoring you.
43. My goals don’t stop for anyone. Either you support me, or I make it alone. Either way, it’s going to happen.
44. Either you take me as I am or watch me leave.
45. Don’t try to study me; you are going to fail.
46. Clothes don’t make a man, but clothes have got many man a good job. – Herbert Harold Vreeland
47. It’s lonely at the top, that’s why a Lambo has 2 seats, and a bus has 50.
48. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison
49. You look like something I drew with my left hand.
50. Don’t wear a brand. Be a brand.
Best IG Captions for Guys
51. Fuck what others think, do what makes you happy.
52. The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.
53. Today, I will be as useless as the letter ‘g’ in lasagna.
54. A man with nothing to fear is a man with nothing to love. If you have nothing to love, you have nothing to lose. – Joaquin Phoenix (Joker).
55. If success could talk, it would tell of the sleepless nights and long hours.
56. I am only responsible for the words that come out of my mouth. I am not responsible for you not understanding them.
57. If you are reading this, you are basic.
58. Don’t fear failure. Fears being in the exact same place next year as you are, today.
59. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
60. Hustle, until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
61. It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything. – Brad Pitt from Fight Club
62. I don’t need your approval, I got mine.
63. Don’t be blindly follow the masses. Sometimes the ‘m’ is silent.
64. Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
65. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. – Bruce Lee
66. Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.
67. Never follow someone else’s path; unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost, and you see a path, then, by all means, you should follow that. – Ellen De Generes
68. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. – Jim Carrey
69. It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting. – Paulo Coelho
70. Smile, because it confuses people. It’s easier than explaining to people what is killing you from inside.
71. Get busy living or get busy dying. – Shawshank Redemption
72. The difference between what you are and what you want to be is the effort you put.