We have collected some catchy nature captions & status for Whatsapp for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
1. Nature is the art of God.
2. Change yourself, not nature!
3. Colors are the smiles of nature.
4. Nature – cheaper than therapy.
5. We are nature’s guardian.
6. How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!-John Muir.
7. Just living is not enough…One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.
8. Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.
9. Taking pictures is savouring life intensely, every hundredth of a second – Marc Riboud.
10. The shoreline at sunset is simply….beautiful.
11. Lightening is incredible.
12. The earth is singing, be still and listen.
13. Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
15. The Earth has music for those who listen.
16. Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
17. The Earth laughs in flowers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
19. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
20. There is always something marvelous in all things of nature.
21. Peace is seeing the sunrise or a sunset and knowing who to thank.
22. It always rains the hardest on people who deserves the sun.
23. The only way to save nature is to love nature.
24. The mountains are calling and I must go.
25. The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.
26. The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness.
27. Let us give nature a chance; She knows her business better than we do.
28. The poetry of earth is never dead.
29. In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
30. Nature never goes out of style.
31. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
32. Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment. –
33. When it Rains, Look for Rainbows. When it’s Dark, Look for Stars.
34. Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’.
35. Autumn, the year’s last loveliest smile.
36. Snowflakes are kisses from heaven.
37. Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
39. Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.
40. One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
41. I don’t like captions. I prefer people to look at my pictures and invent their own stories.
42. A tree with strong roots laughs at storms.
43. Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
44. Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift. – Albert Einstein.
45. Bloom where you are planted.
46. Flowers are heaven’s masterpiece.
47. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
48. Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
49. The flower doesn’t dream of the bee, it blooms and bee comes.
50. The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
51. Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
52. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
53. Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
54. Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly. – Von Morrison
55. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
56. If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
57. Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.
58. The sound of rain needs no translation.
59. The sky is the daily bread of the eyes. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
60. If sky is the limit, then go there.
61. Nature is not on the internet.
62. On the top of mountains & beneath the stars.
63. Get lost in the forest & Don’t find a way back.
64. The beauty of the natural world lies in the details.
65. It’s better in the mountains.
66. Sunshine is the best medicine.
67. Rain makes everything beautiful.
68. The day has eyes; the night has ears.
69. Discover the beauty of winter.
70. The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.
71. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
72. If the flower is to be beautiful, it must be cultivated.
73. Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
74. High Tides Good Vibes.
75. Aim for the moon, if you miss you may hit a star.
76. Fruit is nature’s candy.
77. The tree that is beside the running water is fresher and gives more fruit.
78. Good vibes happen on the tides.
79. Sky Above. Earth Below. Peace Within.
80. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
81. Rain falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight.
82. The only way to see a rainbow is to look through the rain.
83. BE KIND TO EVERYTHING THAT LIVES.
84. The silence of nature is very real. It surrounds you…you can feel it.
85. Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
86. Some see a weed, Some see a wish.
87. I believe in God, only I spell it NATURE.
88. Nature is a mutable cloud which is always and never the same. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
89. Love the earth as you would love yourself.
90. And so..the Adventure BEGINS…
91. Collect memories not things.
92. Flowers are the sweetest things that God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.
93. Where hope grows, miracles blossom.
94. The Earth is what we all have in common.
95. There is something of the marvelous in all things of nature.
96. Going where the wind blows!
97. Nature itself is the best physician.
98. It is up to you to see the beauty of everyday things.
99. Life is like a mountain, hard to climb, but worth the amazing view from the top.
100. I am in love with the green earth.
101. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.
102. Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
103. In the trees, in the breeze..seek nature’s peace and bliss.
104. Choose only one master – NATURE.
105. One should pay attention to even the smallest crawling creature for these too may have a valuable lesson to teach us.
106. Look! Look! Look deep into nature and you will understand everything.
107. The forest makes your heart gentle.
108. I love falling asleep to the sound of rain.
109. There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.
110. Sky has no limit…
111. The ocean calms my restless soul.
112. Light in nature creates the movement of colors.
113. Stars can’t shine without darkness.
114. The sun shines not on us but in us.
115. We cannot control the WIND but we can direct the SAILS.
116. I’ve always regarded nature as the clothing of God.
117. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass..It’s learning to dance in the rain.
118. The hum of bees is the voice of the garden.
119. I find my happiness where the sun shines.
120. Stay close to what keeps you feeling alive.
121. Cheerfulness is the atmosphere in which all things thrive.
123. The sunset casts a golden glow across the valley.
124. Land really is the best art.
125. A weed is no more than a flower in disguise.
126. The ocean is a mighty harmonist.
127. The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.
128. Keep looking up..there may be RAINBOW waiting for you.
129. Mountains are the beginning and the end of all natural scenery.
130. There is memory in the forest.
131. The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
132. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
133. Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
134. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
135. May the forest be with you.
136. Save the trees, Save the earth. We are the guardians of nature’s birth.
137. Going to the mountains is going home.
138. Plant more trees to enhance the beauty of nature.
139. Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
140. Plant trees, Save nature, Save the world.
141. In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
142. East or West going green is the best.
143. The ocean is a poem without words.
144. You are beautiful like a rainbow.
145. Don’t let the sunshine spoil your rain.
146. I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.
147. Let’s sleep under the STARS.
148. Heaven could be anywhere. Why not here?
149. Meet me where the sky touches the sea.
150. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
151. The greatest adventure is what lies ahead…
152. Ignore the rain look for the rainbow.
153. My definition of beautiful – The Nature.
154. Life is better at the Beach!
155. Be someone’s sunshine today.
156. Let the rain kiss you.
157. Dancing in the rain..!!
158. My favorite color is sunset.
159. I’m sure I shall always feel like a child in the woods.
160. Soaked by the sea..!!
161. Kissed by the SUN.
162. Wild is my favorite color.
163. Sunshine makes me happy!
164. I need vitamin SEA.
165. Here comes the sun..!!
166. Take me to the SEA.
167. Take a breath of fresh air.
168. As free as the ocean..!!
169. I love the smell of rain.
170. You are my sunshine..
171. There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
172. Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.
173. Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.
174. According to mother nature…Green is a primary color.
175. Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.
176. We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts.
177. A forest bird never wants a cage.
178. The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
179. Nature is not a place to visit. IT IS HOME.
180. Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
181. The top of one mountain is always the bottom of another.
182. Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.
183 There’s no better sound to hear than the ocean, the wind and the rain all at once, late at night.
184. Look at the world through RAINBOW colored glass.
185. Wake up & smell the rain.
186. Fly high and touch the sky.
187. I love being outside and getting fresh air.
188. Capture the moment..it lives forever 🙂
189. Happiness is…breathing fresh air atop hill.
190. I prefer living in color.
191. Happiness is..the smell of earth after rain.
192. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.
193. Life is a BEACH enjoy the WAVES.
194. All the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried. – Donald Miller
195. Learn character from trees, values from roots and change from leaves.
196. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
197. Happiness comes in waves.
198. Dream higher than the sky and deeper than the ocean.
199. Twilight drops her curtain down, and pins it with a star.
198. Turn your face towards sun, and the shadows fall behind you.
199. Nature is one of your greatest teachers.
200. Sun is alone too but it still shines…
201. To enjoy the rainbow, first enjoy the rain.
202. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul.
203. The smell of ocean..never gets old.
204. All my troubles wash away in the water.
205. Be still like a mountain and flow like a great river.
206. Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
207. If your heart is a volcano, how shall I expect flowers to bloom?
208. Living for others is the rule of nature.
209. The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
210. No matter how full the river, it still wants to grow.
211. The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
212. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
213. Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
214. So lovely was the loneliness of a wild lake.
215. Wherever there is light, one can photograph
216. There is a pleasure in the pathless woods.
217. Nature is painting for us, day after day, picture of infinite beauty.
218. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
219. Water is the soul of the earth.
220. Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit.
221. In nature, light creates the color. In the picture, color creates the light.
223. You will find something more in woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you that which you can
never learn from masters.
224. Time spent at the BEACH is never wasted.
225. I like people who smile when it’s raining.
226. Don’t dance on a volcano.
227. My brain feels like a cool, deep lake.
228. When I’m silent, there is roaring volcano waiting to erupt.
229. Water is the driving force of all nature.
230. Water your roots, so your soul can blossom.
231. Lose yourself in nature and find peace.
232. A day at the lake restores the soul.
233. Never stop looking up..!!
234. Sunset is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us!
235. To watch a sunset is to connect with the Divine.
236. Sunsets are just little glimpses of the Golden streets of Heaven…
237. Dance to the song of the sea.
238. The clouds – the only birds that never sleep.
239. See you on the next wave…
240. Water is your best friend.
241. Nature and silence go better together.
242. Brave & Free & Wild as the SEA.
243. When the root is deep there is no reason to fear the world.
244. We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.
245. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
246. An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
247. Let the sea set you free..!!
248. You don’t take a photograph, you make it.
249. Life is like a rainbow. You need both rain and sun to make its colors appear.
250. What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.
251. Life’s a climb but view is great.
252. The times I spend in nature are the some of the moments I feel most alive.
253. Not just beautiful, though – the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.
Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Picture to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.