158 Best Health Quotes Wishes To Inspire You To Stay Healthy
Health Quotes Wishes
1. Health is not valued till sickness comes. – Dr. Thomas Fuller
2. Happiness is the highest form of health. – Dalai Lama
3. Eat to live, not live to eat. – Socrates
4. Be sure to take extra care of yourself.
5. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. – Anonymous
6. Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
7. To become a thoroughly good man is the best prescription for keeping a sound mind and a sound body. -Francis Bowen
8. Wishing you more strength with each coming day.
9. Eat healthily, sleep well, breathe deeply, move harmoniously. – Jean-Pierre Barral
10. When centenarians are asked to divulge the secrets to their longevity, they invariably mention two factors: good genes and healthy living.
11. Eating crappy food isn’t a reward — it’s a punishment. – Drew Carey
12. He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything. – Thomas Carlyle
13. If you truly treat your body like a temple, it will serve you well for decades. If you abuse it you must be prepared for poor health and a lack of energy. – Oli Hille
14. You’ll be back to your old tricks before you know it.
15. The healthy, the strong individual, is the one who asks for help when he needs it. Whether he has an abscess on his knee or in his soul. – Rona Barrett
16. Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them. — Joubert Botha
17. One of the most beneficial aspects of laughter is the strengthening of the immune system, because when we laugh we secrete endorphins.
18. We were taught as children how a body is formed, its organism, its bones, its functions, its positions, but we never learned what the soul was made of.
19. This feeling will pass. The fear is real but the danger is not. ― Cammie McGovern
20. Hope you feel steadier stronger and better each day.
21. May good health and happiness be closer than you think.
22. Tough times never last, but tough people do! — Robert Schuller
23. The mind and body are not separate. what affects one, affects the other.
24. Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have. – Winston S. Churchill
25. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. – Benjamin Franklin
26. What is more, there is increasing evidence that cultivating positive mental states like kindness and compassion definitely leads to better psychological health and happiness.
27. Many survivors insist they’re not courageous: ‘If I were courageous I would have stopped the abuse.’ ‘If I were courageous, I wouldn’t be scared’… Most of us have it mixed up. You don’t start with courage and then face fear. You become courageous because you face your fear. ― Laura Davis
28. When things change inside you, things change around you.
29. I am waiting to hear your beautiful laughter badly, baby get well soon.
30. I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life. ― Jonathan Harnisch
31. Laughter is the best medicine. If you can laugh when you are ill you will get your health back sooner. If you
cannot laugh, even if you are healthy, sooner or later you will lose your health and you will become ill. – Osho
32. We are being served better and better packaging of a low quality content, including food, clothing, housing, education, health, and entertainment.
33. Alternative Medicine is now much bigger that what anyone can think, and it plays a role in health and human
welfare beyond what anyone could have imagined a decade ago.
34. Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work. – Ralph Marston
35. I’ve lost quite a few people close to me over the past few years some my age, some younger, and some older and it makes you realize that health and good friends and family are gifts to be treasured.
36. Sending all my positive and healing thoughts to you and wish you a speedy recovery.
37. Life is boring without you. Sending good, healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery.
38. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. – Voltaire
39. Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want. – Alessandra Ambrosio
40. To have a healthy relationship requires the ability to express oneself and feel as though you are being heard.
41. To insure good health: Eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life. – William Londen
42. A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. – Anonymous
43. May all your sufferings come to an end today and bright lively colors of happiness touch your soul. Get well soon
44. Each patient carries his own doctor inside him. – Norman Cousins
45. Different kids and different parents call for all kinds of parenting styles. And at the end of the day, you and your kids are the experts on your family.
46. By using techniques such as yoga, breathing, bioenergetics, physical exercises, meditation, and visualization, we can, in turn, influence our chakras, our health, and our lives.
47. Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy. – Bella Bleue
48. I have no one to fight with me right now which is making me feel lonely. Get Well Soon, We have a lot of fight to do.
49. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
50. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you a quick return to health.
Wishing Good Mental Health Quotes
51. I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. – Joyce Meyer
52. Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of year. ? Franklin P. Adams
53. Regular exercise, adequate nutrition and sleep, and time spent in creative play help to contribute to an overall sense of health.
54. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
55. If you’re too busy to workout, your priorities need to change. I can’t think of too many things more important than your health. – Rolsey
56. We are thinking about you as we so often do and wishing you good health and more happiness than your heart can hold. Be blessed!
57. Health is not just being disease-free. Health is when every cell in your body is bouncing with joy. – Sadhguru
58. It’s true that laughter really is cheap medicine. It’s a prescription anyone can afford. And best of all, you can fill it right now. – Steve Goodier
59. The scientific truth may be put quite briefly; eat moderately, having an ordinary mixed diet, and don’t worry. – Robert Hutchison
60. Write down the things that are on your mind. The simple act of listing your thoughts can have a cathartic and healing effect.
61. To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. – Buddha
62. It has been few days since you are away, but it feels like ages, I am very lonely without you. Please get well soon and come back soon.
63. There is a time and a place for everything so its said but be sure you take your time and don’t worry about this place Feel Better Soon From Your Coworkers
64. The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system. – Robert C. Peale
65. The body loves routine. Try to eat, sleep, and so on at the same time every day in order for the body to function at its optimum efficiency. The body loves consistency. – Theresa Hearn Haynes
66. More than words can say, taller than mountains can ever be, and deeper than ocean trenches can go, is my heart that goes out to you. Get Well Soon!
67. A fit, healthy body – that is the best fashion statement. – Jess C Scott
68. Physical wellness is all about how your body functions. To function optimally, your body needs proper nourishment, exercise, and healthy habits.
69. What you eat literally becomes you. you have a choice in what you’re made of.
70. The trouble with always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind. – G.K. Chesterton
71. I believe that the greatest gift that you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. – Joyce Meyer
72. He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.
73. The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not. – Mark Twain
74. Health is something which is of interest to us all, and I believe that good health is the right of us all.
75. Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively. – Sharon Salzberg
76. The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison. – Ann Wigmore
77. Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. – Julia Child
78. Take care of your mind, your body will thank you. Take care of your body, your mind will thank you. – Debbie Hampton
79. Think positively and exercise daily, eat healthy, work hard, stay strong, build faith, worry less, read more, and be happy.
80. All the money in the world can’t buy you back good health. – Reba McEntire
81. There’s nothing more important than our good health, that’s our principal capital asset. – Arlen Specter
82. If we can get people to focus on fruits and vegetables and more healthy foods, we’ll be better in terms of our healthcare situation. – Tom Vilsack
83. We know that food is a medicine, perhaps the most powerful drug on the planet with the power to cause or cure most disease. – Dr Mark Hyman
84. The winners in life treat their body as if it were a magnificent spacecraft that gives them the finest transportation and endurance for their lives. – Denis Waitley
85. It is important to keep in mind that our bodies must work pretty well, or their wouldn’t be so many humans on the planet. – Ina May Gaskin
86. The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison. – Ann Wigmore
87. A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses. – Hippocrates
88. A healthy outside starts from the inside. – Robert Urich
89. Life is like a tree and its root is consciousness. Therefore, once we tend the root, the tree as a whole will be healthy. – Deepak Chopra
90. Ill-health of body or of mind, is defeat. Health alone is victory. Let all men, if they can manage it, contrive to be healthy! – Thomas Carlyle
91. Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries. – Mark Halperin
92. Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag. Invest in yourself.
93. A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time, pills or stairs. – Joan Welsh
94. The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, You must eat and you must sleep. They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life. – Francesca Annis
95. You can’t enjoy abundance of wealth if you’re not in good health.
96. Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities
and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open. – B.K.S. Iyengar
97. Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. – WHO
98. The best six doctors anywhere and no one can deny it are sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise and diet. ? Wayne Fields
99. Suffering usually relates to wanting things to be different from the way they are. – Allan Lokos
100. Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story. – Morgan Spurlock
Family Health Lifestyle Quotes
101. If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end. – Julius Erving
102. Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it. – Naval Ravikant
103. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health. – Dalai Lama
104. The best diet is the one you don’t know you’re on. – Brian Wansink
105. It is in the balancing of your spirituality with your humanity that you will find immeasurable happiness, success, good health, and love. – Steve Maraboli
106. A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. – Spanish Proverb
107. Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health. – Carl Jung
108. Health isn’t about being “perfect” with food or exercise or herbs. Health is about balancing those things with your desires. It’s about nourishing your spirit as well as your body. – Golda Poretsky
109. Water is life, and clean water means health. – Audrey Hepburn
110. Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not. – George Bernard Shaw
111. When you got a condition, it’s bad to forget your medicine. – Frank Miller
112. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. – Mark Twain
113. Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy. – Bella Bleue
114. Health is the greatest of all possessions; a pale cobbler is better than a sick king. – Isaac Bickerstaff
115. As I see it, every day you do one of two things: build health or produce disease in yourself. – Adelle Davis
116. You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces; just good food from fresh ingredients. – Julia Child
117. If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. – Elbert Hubbard
118. Sleep is important, and you need enough sleep to be a healthy, functioning adult. Getting seven to eight hours requires discipline. – Bennett Garner
119. If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken. — Selena Gomez
120. Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. – Josh Billings
121. Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account. – Anne Wilson Schaef
122. If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end. – Julius Erving
123. When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be applied. – Herophilus
124. A healthy outside starts from the inside. – Robert Urich
125. There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t. ― John Green
126. Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. – World Health Organization
127. Creativity is a fragrance of real health. When a person is really healthy and whole, creativity comes naturally to him, the urge to create arises. – Osho Creativity
128. Religion, spirituality influence health in different but complementary ways.
129. The man who earns a million but destroys his health in the process is not really a success. – Zig Ziglar
130. Empowerment recognizes that when people have access to quality information and tools, they are far more likely
and capable of achieving and sustaining better health, all at lower costs, and that makes them happy campers.
131. When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy. – Chinese Proverb
132. The humanity we all share is more important than the mental illnesses we may not ― Elyn R. Saks
133. There’s lots of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it. – Josh Billings
134. Nurturing yourself is not selfish – it’s essential to your survival and your well-being. – Renee Peterson Trudeau
135. Health is the condition of wisdom, and the sign is cheerfulness, – an open and noble temper.
136. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
137. One thing that does seem to be clear is that health and happiness are connected, more so than we’re often aware. – Bobby Duffy
138. Throughout history, great healers have discovered the power of breathing to enhance the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of their people.
139. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley
140. The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. – Anthony Robbins
141. A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses. – Hippocrates
142. The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition. – Thomas Edison
143. Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account. – Anne Wilson Schaef
144. Sleep is important, and you need enough sleep to be a healthy, functioning adult. Getting seven to eight hours requires discipline.
145. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. – Buddha
146. When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy. – Chinese Proverb
147. If you achieve all kinds of things in the material world, but you lose your health or your peace of mind, you get little or no pleasure from your other accomplishments.
148. The foundation of success in life is good health: that is the substratum fortune; it is also the basis of happiness. A person cannot accumulate a fortune very well when he is sick. – P. T. Barnum
149. The human body is the best picture of the human soul. – Tony Robbins
150. Health is the soul that animates all the enjoyments of life, which fade and are tasteless without it. – Seneca
Health Quotes in Hindi For Better Mind
151. ख़ुशी आत्मा का स्वास्थ्य है और चिंता उसका ज़हर।
152. खुद में मेहनत की आग भर दे तू।
153. संतोष सबसे बड़ा धन है और स्वास्थ्य सर्वोत्तम उपहार है।
154. जिस मनुष्य के पास स्वास्थ्य नहीं तो समझो उसके पास सब कुछ होने पर भी कुछ नहीं।
155. एक बीमार शरीर मनुष्य के मन को बीमार बनाता है।
156. इच्छाओं की नदी दुनिया की सबसे खतरनाक नदी है,और आप अपनी इच्छाओं को खुद ही जीत सकते हैं।
157. जो लोग दिल से अच्छे होते हैं, वो खुशियों में आएं या ना आएं दुःख में जरूर आते हैं।
158. एक साधारण मुस्कान कितना भला कर सकती है, ये हम कभी नहीं जान पायेंगे।
We hope that you like our post on health quotes wishes. You can appreciate our work by sharing these statuses by using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp. Also, tell us your views in the comment section below.