We have a collection of most famous women’s day messages, wishes and quotes of all time for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
International Women’s Day Messages
1. “Happy Women’s Day!”
2. “Where there is a woman, there is magic.”
3. “Happy Women’s Day to all the wonderful and strong women. You make the world such a better place to live in. Happy Women’s Day!”
4. “A woman performs all the duties of a man but a man cannot do all that a woman can do.”
5. “We all know that this world would mean nothing without women. Women are stronger than anyone can imagine. Let’s celebrate their endless power today. Happy Women’s Day!”
6. “I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.”
7. “Women, from time immemorial have fought for the right of others, now it’s her time to get her rights realized and get equal participation in the society.”
8. Happy Women’s day to the strong, beautiful, funny and incredible women! I will never stop admire your strength and intelligence. Who runs the world? Girls! Happy National Women’s Day!
9. “Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.”
10. “A woman, she is born with the power to save and love, her existence is based on the truthfulness in her eyes.”
“ Women hold up half the sky. ”
12. “A woman should be taught to believe in protecting herself on her own and not to depend on a man for her protection. She has the power to protect the world and not just herself.”
13. “Women are the real architects of society.”
14. “A woman in any form shall be celebrated and honored, be it, a sister or a wife or a mother or any other form.”
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
16. “Don’t follow the crowd, because you won’t go further then crowd. Walk your way alone and you’ll find yourself in places no one has ever been before!”
17. “Women are the mammoth reservoir of power and talent which has yet not been tapped.”
18. “The best protection any woman can have is courage.”
19. “If you want to get a plan, go to a man but if you want it to be done, go to a woman.”
20. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”
21. “Empower woman, empower the human community. The base on which the world stands is a women.”
22. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.”
23. “A strong woman is the one who can dare to raise her voice for the cause she believes in, and this strength lives in a corner in every women’s heart, it just needs to be searched.”
24. “Had the woman community had not been there, money would have been meaningless.”
25. “I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.”
26. “A woman is one who walks on her own footsteps rather than following the direction shown by the crowd.”
27. “The guess, a woman makes is much accurate than the certainty a man asserts.”
28. “There is only one thing in the Universe which a woman still needs to learn and that one thing is that, ‘she has the power to turn the direction of the wind on her own’.”
29. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
30. “The best way to change the society and the underlying issues is to channelize the power of woman in every walk of life.”
Happy Women’s Day Status
31. “Just wanted to thank you from bottom of my heart for all things you do! Wishing you a day filled with goodness and warmth.”
32. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping-stone to greatness.”
33. “Be a queen when you think, be a queen when you decide, no one has the power to defeat the tremendous power inside a woman! Her strength can cross any hurdle in her life!!”
34. “A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself.”
35. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”
36. “A man’s manhood is reflected in the way, he treats all the women in his life!”
37. We all know that this world would mean nothing without a woman or a girl. Women are stronger than anyone can imagine. Let’s celebrate their endless power today. Happy National Women’s Day.
38. “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.”
39. “Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.”
40. “Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him.”
41. “You are just like a rainbow which adds colors to my life. You are just like a ray of hope, adding light to my life. Happy Women’s Day”
42. “When women go wrong, men go right after them.”
43. “Thank you for making a great positive difference in our lives, without you, there is no light. Wish you a very Happy Women’s Day”
44. “You are indeed a perfect blend of beauty with brain, who puts all things right in a beautiful manner.” ― Happy Women’s Day
45. “You are a very caring friend, nurturer, guide, and partner who taught me what loving, caring, and sharing is!” ― Happy Women’s Day
46. “Come let’s celebrate the elegance of womanhood with all. Happy Women’s Day to all.”
47. Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you. Happy Women’s Day.
48. “Now is the time to fight for the rights of women & help her get equal participation in society.” Happy Women’s Day
49. A woman can be powerful without being aggressive. Isn’t it amazing? May the marvellous feminine energy cover our world with its warmth and greatness. Happy Women’s day to all of us!
50. “A woman performs all the duties of a man but a man cannot do all that a woman can do.” ― Happy Women’s Day
Happy Women’s Day Wishes 2021
51. “Women must tell men always that they are the strong ones. They are the big, the strong, the wonderful. In truth, women are the strong ones. It is just my opinion, I am not a professor.”
52. It is difficult to find a friend like you. With you by my side, I feel blessed. Best wishes to you on Women’s Day my best friend.
53. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
54. “You fill my days with happiness and my world with your love! Sweetheart, you are so special to me!” ― Happy Women’s Day
55. Women have deserved so much than just a day in a year. The power they have inside is enormous. This day is a reminder for every human being in the world to love and admire women, for they deserved it. Happy Women’s Day!
56. “Wishing You a Very Happy Women’s Day! You have everything in you and that’s the reason why the World is celebrating you!”
57. Women are world’s greatest inspiration. Let’s praise our muses and never forget how amazing and wonderful they are. Respect and cherish them every single day. Happy Women’s Day!
58. “A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.” ― Happy Women’s Day
60. May the marvelous feminine energy cover our world with its warmth and greatness. Happy Women’s Day!
61. “Women’s Day is not about sitting and enjoying, it’s about learning from the ladies working here and making this place great.” ― Happy Women’s Day
62. Be beautiful if you can, be wise if you want to, but to be respected – that is essential! Wishing you a very Happy National Women’s day 2021.
63. Every life begins with a woman. We tend to forget about that. On this day, let’s thank every woman in our life and show them some love. Happy Woman’s Day!
64. Our world would mean nothing without women. Their courage that exists in perfect harmony with amazing tenderness saves our world every day. Happy Woman’s Day to our mothers, daughters and sisters!
65. Woman’s Day is an amazing opportunity to remind ourselves that fighting for our ladies is very important thing to do. Support every woman around you and respect everything they do, because they deserved it.
66. We all know that this world would mean nothing without a woman or a girl. Women are stronger than anyone can imagine. Let’s celebrate their endless power today. Happy Women’s day.
67. Wishing a very happy Woman’s Day to strong, intelligent, talented and simply wonderful women of this world! Don’t you ever forget that you are loved and appreciated.
68. Flowers and chocolate cannot do what the words of love can. Every woman in our lives is unique and beautiful. Don’t forget to cherish Her every day, not only on Woman’s Day. Cheers to our lovely ladies!
69. On this special day I want to wish you a lot of patience. This world will soon learn to treat women the way they deserve to be treated. Cheers to every single woman of our crazy world!
70. Everything starts with a woman. Life starts with a woman. The greatest love of all starts with Her. Appreciating and loving everything that women give us each and every day is our duty. Let’s raise our glasses for the ladies!
Inspirational Quotes for Strong Women
71. “We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced.” –Malala Yousafzai
72. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” –Katherine Hepburn
73. “I can hear the roar of women’s silence.” -Thomas Sankara
74. “A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.” –Unknown
75. “Because you are women, people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go. Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgment. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.” – Amitabh Bachchan
76. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world” – Hillary Rodham Clinton
77. “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D. Anderson
78. “Extremists have shown what frighten them most: a girl with a book” – MalalaYousafzai
79. “Woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
80. “Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.” – Hillary Clinton
81. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” –Melinda Gates
82. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman” – Margaret Thatcher
83. “I can and I will. Watch me.” –Carrie Green
84. “The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence.” –Blake Lively
85. “Whether women are better than men I cannot say – but I can say they are certainly no worse” – Golda Meir
86. “I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world.” –Malala
87. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world” – Lucille Ball
88. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” –Michelle Obama
89. I don’t know why beauty is attached only to women. I don’t believe it’s gender-specific or even species-specific.”– Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
90. “There is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.”–Hannah Gadsby
91. “Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.” –Gloria Steinem
92. “I don’t know a woman alive who isn’t courageous.” -Reese Witherspoon
93. “The most courageous act is to think for yourself.” -Aloud
94. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” -Melinda Gates
95. “A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else.” –Unknown
96. “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” -G.D. Anderson
97. “She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.” –Rumi
98. “The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves” – Louise Otto
99. “Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity” – Mahatma Gandhi
100. “I love women. They’re the best thing ever created. If they want to be like men and come down to our level, that’s fine” – Mel Gibson
Successful Women Quotes
101. “Don’t let anyone tell you, You’re weak because you’re a woman.” –Mary Kom
102. “God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met” – Farrah Fawcett
103. “I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.” – Marilyn Monroe
104. “A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
105. “Honor your daughters. They are honorable.” -Malala Yousafzai
106. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”– Judy Garland
107. “Where there is a woman, there is magic.” –Ntozake Shange
108. “When the woman put their heads together, powerful things can happen!” – Oprah Winfrey
109. “You can tell the strength of a nation by the women behind its men.” -Benjamin Disraeli
110. “Ambition is a word associated with women negatively. People say she’s too ambitious. Why is that a bad thing?” – Priyanka Chopra
111. “A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd; she is herself.” –Loretta Young
112. “To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell her what she can.” –Spanish Proverb
113. “Well-behaved women rarely make history.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
114. “Here’s to strong women: May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” –Unknown
115. “I think the key is for women not to set any limits” – Martina Navratilova
116. “A woman should be like a single flower, not a whole bouquet” – Anna Held
117. “As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world” – Virginia Woolf
118. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks, Civil rights activist
119. “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.” – Rhonda Hansome, Comedian
120. “Like anything learned, bravery needs to be practiced.” – Caroline Paul, Author
We hope that you like our post on the International women’s day wishes. You can appreciate our work by sharing these statuses by using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp. Also, tell us your views in the comment section below.