We have a collection of best graduation wishes, messages and quotes for son with beautiful HD images for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Graduation Wishes for Son
1. Today, we are so grateful and proud of all the best things you did. Love you a lot and pray to God for giving our son the ability to do more great things in life. Congratulations!
2. Today I am the happiest mother in the world. My baby boy has grown up. Now he is a graduate. Congratulation! On this day I want to say spread your wings and live your life. Stay happy and be wise.
3. It’s a pleasure to congratulate you on this lovely moment. I’m so much proud of you for completing your graduation and wish you will succeed in every aspect of life.
4. Love, prayers, and blessings on your well-deserved success my child. I wish my son’s future life will be very successful, beautiful and colorful. Best wishes to you!
5. Before you were born, I carried you in my heart and still now you are in my heart. I looked into your eyes and saw all my hopes and dreams come alive in you. When I heard the news of your graduation I felt it’s my achievement. I’m proud of you my boy.
6. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement in life. But as a father, I will say not the last thing to achieve success in life, you should be a good man. God must bless my son.
7. When we heard the news of your good result the tears came to eyes with joy. We were the happiest and proudest parents in this world. May God fill your earth with joy and success.
8. The success of a son is always a joy to his father. You did well in studies and I wish you all the very best in the career that you will choose.
9. Congratulations to our dearest child. Today we are so much proud of you. We wish and hope that one day you will reach the apex of success.
10. This joy of your graduation reminding me all those nights when you slept late or didn’t sleep. You have sacrificed a lot behind this achievement and almighty was ready to give you such a tranquility.
11. As of your mom, I’m so much proud of you and so glad to share the excitement of your graduation day. My heartfelt blessing to you my son.
12. Congratulation on your accomplishment. We just want to tell you how much proud we are about you. It’s a result of your hard work. May God help you to find much more like this.
13. Dear son, congratulation for your graduation. I feel so much proud of you. I hope you will continue working hard to make you a complete successful man.
14. Just how my son completed his graduation, I believe he will be successful in his practical life too. God must bless my son.
15. We have found our success in yours since your childhood till now. Even we got it today too. It is a beyond price to us. We believe that one day our son will be a successful man definitely.
16. You are such an invaluable gift from God. We watch you change and grow as season come then quickly go. But God has a perfect plan to ship our boy into a successful man. We are proud of you my son!
17. Congratulation my dear son. Today I am very happy. It is such an invaluable gift for me. So I want to say a simple thanks to you for everything you did. You make me proud to be your mother.
18. Dear son, as a father I’m very proud of you today. From today you are a graduate. God bless you my child and many good wishes for your future.
19. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement but it doesn’t have to be left over, many more achievements in the future are fluttering in from of you. My blessing be for your bright future.
20. Congratulations on your graduation my son! You are really worthy of this, cause you have dedicated a lot to achieve this milestone. Now it’s time to turn your dreams into reality.
21. We are thankful to God for your successful graduation. It’s the result of your sincerity, hard work and patience. You have found the result of your hard work. Congrats!
22. By completing graduation you have reached another important decision-making stage of life. Start this new stage of life believing in your long cherished dream and in your ability to make them come true.
23. We know today you are the happiest soul like us in this world. Accept my heartfelt wishes for the best gift you have given us today. We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations!
24. You have brightened the name of me and our entire family by completing your graduation successfully. From today I can introduce myself as a graduate boy’s father. I pray to fulfill all your dreams.