We have come up with positive discipline quotes and sayings for WhatsApp, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
Quotes and Sayings about Discipline
1. Your level of success is determined by your level of discipline and perseverance.
2. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
3. I could only achieve success in my life through self-discipline, and I applied it until my wish and my will became one.
4. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.
5. Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out.
6. With self-discipline, most anything is possible.
7. Personal discipline, when it becomes a way of life in our personal, family, and career lives, will enable us to do some incredible things.
8. Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.
9. I think self-discipline is something, it’s like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it gets.
10. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.
11. What lies in our power to do, lies in our power not to do.
12. While discipline and freedom seem like they sit on opposite sides of the spectrum, they are actually very connected.
13. Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.
14. Self-discipline is that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another.
15. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, But painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
16. The discipline of the written word punishes both stupidity and dishonesty.
17. Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.
18. It’s absolutely true that unless you can instill discipline upon yourself, you will never be able to lead others.
19. Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
20. If I want to be great I have to win the victory over myself…self-discipline.
21. There is no magic wand that can resolve our problems. The solution rests with our work and discipline.
22. We must do our work for its own sake, not for fortune or attention or applause.
23. Discipline is money in the bank. A real friend, true strength.
24. The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all I am and have is given to me as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy.
25. Discipline is wisdom and vice versa.
26. Develop self-discipline. Do what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to do it.
27. There are hunters, and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience, and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.
28. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters.
29. By constant self -discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character.
30. Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.
31. There is only one sort of discipline, perfect discipline.
32. Discipline yourself and others won’t need to.
33. Self-command is the main discipline.
34. I could only achieve success in my life through self-discipline, and I applied it until my wish and my will became one.
35. Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
36. For me, martial arts is a search for something inside. It’s not just a physical discipline.
37. One discipline always leads to another discipline.
38. The discipline of the written word punishes both stupidity and dishonesty.
39. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
40. Self-discipline isn’t just something that happens once and you’re done. It’s a practice.
41. For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.
42. Motivation will die.. let discipline take it place.
43. Live your life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift. There is nothing small in it. Far the greatest things grow by God’s law out of the smallest. But to live your life, you must discipline it.
42. Your level of success is determined by your level of self-discipline and perseverance.
43. Rule your mind or it will rule you.
44. If you wish to be out front, then act as if you were behind.
45. Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.
46. Self-discipline – The Road may be hard but the results are priceless.
47. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
48. Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.
49. One painful duty fulfilled makes the next plainer and easier.
50. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
51. He who lives without discipline dies without honor.
52. Stop competing with others & and start competing with yourself.
53. Discipline imposed from the outside eventually defeats when it is not matched by a desire from within.
54. We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we can accomplish what they can’t.
55. Self-discipline is a key to many doors. Not least of which is one that leads to a better, stronger, and healthier version of yourself.
56. Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
57. Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no hook beneath it.
58. Self disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.
59. Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.
60. Right discipline consists, not in external compulsion, but in the habits of mind which lead spontaneously to desirable rather than undesirable activities.
61. Nobody is too busy, it’s just a matter of priorities.
62. The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is a disappointment.
63. The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline…
64. Self-discipline is the ability to organize your behavior over time in the service of specific goals.
65. I always make sure that the world will prove me right. It gives me the freedom to contradict myself.
We hope that you like our work on these positive discipline quotes and sayings. You can appreciate our work by sharing these quotes by using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp. Also, tell us your views in the comment section below