We have a collection of appreciation quotes with HD images for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
1. Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.
2. We have to appreciate that managing the consequences of behaviour is the best way to change it.
3. I appreciate your determination in showing me I can do it! Thanking you for your perseverance, support, and love!
4. Proactive people do not seek fame and glory, or outward expressions of appreciation. Just knowing their team is a success is enough to motivate them to continue leading.
5. If we all take care of another and go the extra mile to appreciate and play together, we all gain – each one of us is lifted up.
6. Words are never warm and tender enough to express one’s appreciation of a great kindness.
7. Being told something positive about yourself, whether from someone you’re close to, or a passing acquaintance, should really lift the spirits. Just the fact that someone has taken the time to let you know, should have you feeling noticed and appreciated.
8. What would I do without you in my life.
9. I will smile at friend and foe alike and make every effort to find, in him or her, a quality to praise, now that I realize the deepest yearning of human nature is the craving to be appreciated.
10. Christmas is a time to appreciate all the blessings we have.
11. Contentment is the reward of being appreciative and grateful. It goes that if you are grateful in every situation, you will be happy with everything and your happiness will be abundant and boundless.
12. You can show that appreciation in big and little ways. It’s often the little things that really count and will add up to a stable, loving, and mutually beneficial relationship.
13. Even in the mist of imperfection or mistakes, you can appreciate and draw close to your strengths.
14. Think of a special friend or person you admire. Think of the love and appreciation you have for them. Think of the qualities that make them stand out for you.
15. And yet that sister was someone I often took for granted, never thinking about what it would be like if she weren’t there.
16. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope.
17. There has never been another you. With no effort on your part you were born to be something very special and set apart. What you are going to do in appreciation of that gift is a decision only you can make.
18. People don’t appreciate where they come from until they go back. I love going home now.
19. People want to be appreciated, cared for, loved, trusted, and respected. But they also want to be understood, and if you master the skills to achieve that, you truly become exceptional.
20. Just saying thank you will never repay your kindness.
Appreciation Gratitude Quotes
21. As we develop a greater appreciation and affection for words that heal, bless and cheer, we will develop an even greater disdain for words that damage, disparage and disrupt.
22. Although in the last decade or so sending cards has become more of a quaint gesture, a card is still a wonderful way to express appreciation to someone.
23. Appreciation helps us to be contented with what we have at any point of time in our lives and the estimation that has been associated with it is really boundless.
24. One way to combat the gloom is to wake up each day and reflect on what you are grateful for. You can find at least one thing to appreciate each day. Psychological research has shown that gratitude is actually one of the keys to being happy, so use this tool in order to build yourself up day by day.
25. Walk with honor, character, and integrity in all that you do. Do these things and you will find that you can appreciate the adventure of life and live with greater ease.
26. When you understand the personal hardships that a man like Winston Churchill had to overcome, it just makes you appreciate his achievements all the more.
27. Every moment of the day and the simple acknowledgment of the miracle of my physical being fills me with a new appreciation inspiring me to a live a life worthy of the miracle.
28. I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement.
29. When you lose everything, you get depressed if you don’t step back and start appreciating what you do have.
30. Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You.
31. Accept the experiences you’re attracting to your life and always find a way to say thank you.
32. Notice something wonderful, something you truly appreciate in another, and say it out loud.
33. When you hit rock bottom like this, experience the stress and truly fight in order to survive, you will not only appreciate the value of money. You will also realize that you don’t need much, that you need very little to get by. You learn to appreciate the simple things in life.
34. People love to be appreciated. It inspires us to do more. Think of someone you know who really appreciates something you do, give, or don’t do.
35. Gratitude and appreciation are important facets of our lives. There have been so many women who have shared their wisdom and their knowledge with us.
36. We like to sense that our efforts are appreciated, and that our spouse sees something good in us. When we are affirmed, we aspire to be better.
37. One way to love yourself and take charge of your life is through the practice of gratitude. Practicing gratitude increases self-awareness.
38. It’s an amazing feeling to be appreciated for what you do and to feel like you have brought happiness to others.
39. There are quietly amazing things going on in the natural . . . all around you . . . if only you’ll stop for one moment and take notice.” And appreciate them. Appreciate God.
40. Appreciation for what is and what you have will bring you to a greater understanding of your life and your purpose here. Nurturing this attitude of gratitude is essential in spiritual growth!
41. Life is worth living if you love to love, if you do what you like, if you work with pleasure, if you live so that you can leave something behind, if you learn to share and appreciate every moment you are healthy, free and alive.
42. Being thankful not only shows good manners, but a simple expression of thankfulness can go a long way in relationships and communication with others. It not only enhances our own lives, but makes other people feel appreciated.
43 I like to think I appreciate things. In fact one of the things I’m comfortably settled on in this life is the value of appreciation in all we do, appreciation for all we have, for the world around us, and for that matter, for things I”m yet unaware of.
44. By letting go of the things that have been in your life with a feeling of gratitude, you foster appreciation for, and a desire to take better care of, the things in your life.
45. …. saying thank you, or offering other words of appreciation, along with sincere compliments and other grateful or kind words are the best way to fortify relationships.
46. Life is full of delightful treasures, if we take a moment to appreciate them. I call them ahhh moments, and I’ve learned how to create them for myself.
47. If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.
48. Honour a date, celebrate a milestone and wait not a moment longer to make someone, even just one, feel loved and appreciated.
49. Most of my years have been extremely happy, but, as with all of us, some have not. And I appreciate those, too, for sorrow and struggle are great teachers. Without them I could not have appreciated the happy times as much.
50. Appreciating yourself also means knowing how to handle criticism from others.
51. Life holds so many simple blessings, each day bringing its own individual wonder.
52. Customer service training benefits everyone involved. Your customers will feel valued and appreciated. Your employees will gain more job satisfaction, take personal responsibility for customers, and have pride in knowing they are doing their best.
53. Appreciate what you have, where you are and who you are with in this moment.
54. Words can never express my love and appreciation for you. I can’t imagine my world without you as my Dad.
55. Instead of being impatient because you have to wait for something, be grateful for the extra time you have now to notice and appreciate your surroundings.
56. Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.
57. Appreciating, or at least accepting where you are right now is what gives you the energy and motivation to move forward.
58. And you also know that we should appreciate the work of God’s hands. But oftentimes we wish we looked differently than we do.
59. However, to lead a life that is both successful and fulfilling, our standards of success must be realistic, and we must be able to enjoy, and be grateful for, our achievements.
60. For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.
Appreciation Thank You Message
61. Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
62. Show appreciation and for those you care
Let your love be known so they are aware.
63. We need to try as much as possible to appreciate and be grateful for the little things. Who knows, if we can pull that off maybe everything will start to turn around.
64. Nurses are unsung, underestimated, underappreciated heroes who are needlessly overstretched, overlooked, and overdue for the kind of recognition befitting champions.
65. Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
66. Whenever I count my blessings, I find myself becoming more grateful because the good things of life outweigh the not so pleasant things that are happening in my life.
67. Think of a special friend or person you admire. Think of the love and appreciation you have for them. Think of the qualities that make them stand out for you.
68. To get the most out of their people, managers must appreciate the intricacies and depth of the human condition. A one-size-fits-all approach to managing staff just doesn’t cut it anymore.
69. If you believe in others and give them a positive reputation to uphold, you can help them to become better than they think they are.
70. Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help.
71. Be verbal in acknowledging your appreciation.
72. If you do not appreciate every day of your life, who said that the days and years will be an asset for the future?
73. To truly be grateful is to appreciate where you are and where you’ve been, so that you can know where you will be going and as well as how to get there.
74. Be appreciative and also very cognizant of the fact that other people helped you to get to where you are.
75. You have to stop once in a while to appreciate the small things around you. Go out and smell the flowers once in a while or take a stroll in the park. You will see the beauty in life.
76. We must value life and treasure each breath we take. We must value each person and how he or she touches our lives everyday.
77. Feeling appreciated is one of the most important needs that people have. When you share with someone your appreciation and gratitude, they will not forget you. Appreciation will return to you many times.
78. May this Christmas be one that you appreciate all the wonders of the season.
79. Sometimes you have to burn yourself in order to appreciate it isn’t a good idea to touch fire.
80. Empowerment can take the shape of praise, or a nod or smile that confirms appreciation or even simple acknowledgment.