Rakhi Messages: The relationship between brother and sister is a mixture of love and sourness. No matter how much they quarrel, it is a bond with unmatched synergy at the end of the day. Nowhere in the world is this bond celebrated like in India. The festival of Raksha Bandhan is rich with heritage and a legacy of love between brothers and sisters. The prestigious knot of the Rakhi reminds the brother of the blessing he has in the form of her sister. But many times, we are not fortunate enough to be there with your sibling. In that case, Raksha Bandhan messages sent on Whatsapp can do wonders.
Here below we have added 65 Best Happy Raksha bandhan messages wishes. Do check them out!
Raksha Bandhan Messages
1. Happy Rakshbandhan to my lovely sister, may you have a great time and enjoy this festival.
2. As the years go by and we grow older, the love between us siblings continues to grow stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear sis!
3. After your marriage now I have understood what it is like missing someone. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. I might not express my love for you often, but today on the occasion of Rakhi, I promise you that I’ll always be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
5. I take a vow that I will protect you and stand by you all the 365 days of the year. sister, happy Raksha Bandhan!
6. A brother is a friend god gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chooses for you. Happy Rakhi!
7. I will always be there for you whenever you need me. Sending you lots of love and good wishes! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
8. Sky is blue, feel is hue, my love for you bhaiya is always true! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
9. Happy Rakshanbandhan to every brother and sister. May you all have a great time.
10. HappyRaksha Bandhan to you dear sister, we are missing you, this is the first time we are celebrating this festival without you.
11. This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year. Happy Rakhi!
12. I must have done something right that God blessed me with a brother like you. Happy Rakhi, Bhaiya!
13. Every Rakhi reminds me how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention and love. Miss u sis
14. This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness; it’s a thread that binds our life and our hearts. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan my dearest sister!
15. In the cookie of life, you my dear sister are the chocolate chips. Happy Raksha bandhan.
16. You mean more to me than any words can express. The countless memories I have with you are something I always cherish and appreciate. I don’t know what I would do without you! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
17. I pray to God that our love for each other keeps growing year after year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
18. May there never be a dull moment in your life. Wishing you lots of happiness, sis. Happy Rakhi!
19. Rakhabandhan is the festival of bonding between siblings, have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.
20. The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. Well I am glad you are the one who always has my back. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Tiger!
Also see: Raksha Bandhan Status in Hindi
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes
21. You are my best friend who has always been there for me. I know that whenever I need you, you will always be there for me. Thank you for all the love, care and support! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
22. Thanks for bearing with a brother like me. Happy Rakhi!
23. I have always confided in you and you have always given me the freedom to do so many amazing things in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
24. This Raksha Bandhan may god fulfil all your dreams and I help you in accomplishing it.
25. You are package of surprises and fun, I am missing you a lot on Raksha Bandhan.
26. Dear sister, have a great Raksha Bandhan time. Though we are apart physically by heart we are align.
27. May you excel in whatever you do in life. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi, dear sister.
28. On this day, I pledge to sand by your side no matter how tough the situation is. happy Rakhi!
29. With a sister like you, life is surely bliss. Happy Rakhi!
30. I am a fortunate brother that I have a badass sister and to the best sister ever, I wish Happy Raksha Bandhan.
31. I’m the proud brother of three sisters and I love all of you, I can’t be with all three, but wish you have fun.
32. This Rakhi, I wish our bond of love grows stronger with each passing year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
33. We might be poles apart, but I respect and love you. Sending my love and best wishes on Rakhi today. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
34. The celebration of Raksha Bandhan strengthens the bond of a brother and sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you brother.
35. The best bond in the world is that between a brother and sister. Happy Rakhi, dear sis!
36. I have always been protective about you. Though it may have been quite overwhelming at times, but all I ever wanted was your good. Happy Rakhi, dear sis.
37. You mean more to me than any words can express. The countless memories I have with you are something I always cherish and appreciate. I don’t know what I would do without you! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
38. I thank my parents for giving me such a wonderful life. I also thank them for giving me such a lovely sister who has brought so much joy and happiness in my life. Happy Rakhi, dear sister!
39. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you my sister that no matter what happens I shall always stand by your side!
40. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Happier Raksha Bandhan and a Happiest Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother.
41. Festivals are charmless without you, and Raksha Bandhan seems, has not even come. Missing you a lot sister, please come soon. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
42. It is Rakhi today and I am feeling super awesome. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi, dear sister.
43. Many this auspicious occasion turn all your dreams into reality. Happy Rakhi, sis!
44. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I am not with you dear sister, I’m sorry for that. Have a great festival time.
45. Missing you on Rakhi dearest sister, sending your gift. Happy Rakshabandhan.
46. As the years go by, the love between a brother and sister multiplies with caring and sharing. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
47. Wishing you unlimited joy and happiness in life. Happy Rakhi, dear sister.
48. This Raksha Bandhan, I am forgiving you for the mistake but don’t expect me to do so always. Missing you a lot. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dearest sister.
49. On the occasion of Rakhi I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
50. You are an awesome sister and a marvellous friend. May you always be happy. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi.
51. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
52. Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, brother. Happy Rakhi to you!
53. I know you will always be there for me. You are my best friend and the best gift I ever received! Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
54. I must have done something right that God blessed me with a brother like you. Happy Rakhi, Bhaiya!
55. Rakshabandhan is the festival of love between brother and sister. Cherish its every moment.
56. Dear sister, I still remember how you fought for me and defended me from bullies in school. On this day, I too take a vow to always stand by your side. Happy Rakhi!
57. Sis, may all your dreams be fulfilled on this day. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi.
58. Sending lots of love and warm hugs on this special day my lovely sister. Happy Rakhi!
59. We often disagree, fight and argue. But that doesn’t change my love for you. Wishing you a Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai!
60. Sister, may God bestow happiness and good fortune on you. Happy Rakhi!
61. We are not together on this Raksha Bandhan, but that doesn’t change my love for you. I promise to always take care of you and protect you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
62. With a small hope that our love for each other never diminishes, I want to wish you a very Happy Rakhi!
63. Missing you a lot dear sister. On this Raksha Bandhan, from you, I want a promise that no matter what you will never miss coming home for the celebration. Love you a lot. Happy Raksha Bandhan
64. You are the charm of our home, every Raksha Bandhan we realize this. Have a great festival.
65. Siblings can fight and argue, but they can never run out of love for each other. Sending some of that love and best wishes to you, dear sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
It is very important to let your sibling know that you still ponder them even after being far away. To commemorate this lovely and sour relationship, we have made a list of hand-picked Raksha Bandhan wishes. Send these pieces with one of your own personalized messages or card and celebrate this auspicious day. Don’t let the distance between you two or the travel restrictions ruin the day of this bond. Raksha Bandhan comes just once a year, so send your sibling the love they deserve for always being by your side.
Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Picture to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.