We have a collection of lord krishna quotes from bhagavad gita with HD images for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Lord Krishna Quotes
1. Krishna is the biggest cheater for the people who try to cheat his devotees, if a person cheats a devote of Krishna even once, Krishna will cheat the cheater for many lifetimes.
2. Krishna sees everyone as a moving temple as he stays in everyone heart.
3. There is nothing lost or wasted in this life.
4. When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as though they were his own, he or she has attained the higher spiritual union.
5. Those who worship other gods with faith and devotion also despise me.
6. There are three gates to self- destructive hell- Lust, Anger, And Greed.
7. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
8. Do everything you have to do, but not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility and devotion.
9. If you want to see the brave, look at those who can forgive.
10. The only way you can conquer me is via love, and there I am happily conquered.
11. Happiness is a state of mind that has nothing to do with the external world.
12. Lust, Anger, and Greed are the three doors to hell.
13. I’m the beginning, mid and end of production.
14. Among all kinds of killers, Time is the ultimate because Time kills everything.
15. A man is made by his beliefs. As he believes. So He becomes.
16. My concern is, not weather Krishna is on our side, and my greatest concern is to be on Krishna’s side, for Krishna is always right.
17. Whatever happened was good. What’s happening is going well. Whatever will happen will also be good. Do not worry about the future. Live in the present.
18. The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice.
19. Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.
20. Everything rest upon Krishna. .he is a supreme personality of godhead. Reading his past times, we will come to know about him, his glories.
Krishna Quotes in English
21. Through selfless service, you will always be fruitful and find the fulfillment of your desires.
22. The key to happiness is the reduction of desires.
23. Play your obligatory duty, because the action is far better than inaction.
24. We are kept from our goal not by obstacles but by a clear path to a lesser goal.
25. Perform your obligatory duty, because actions is indeed better than inaction.
26. Fear not. What is not real, Never was and never will be. What’s true, Always was and cannot be destroyed.
27. A guy is made by his belief. As he thinks, so he becomes.
28. Your eyes stole all my words away.
29. For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.
30. Better than mechanical practice is knowledge.Better than knowledge is meditation.
31. The mind is fickle. It won’t obey you. Every Time the mind misbehaves, use your discretionary intellect to bring it back to the equanimous position.
32. He who is deluded by the ego thinks, I am the doer.
33. One who sees inaction in action and action in inaction- he is a smart man.
34. Lotus feet of Lord Krishna are so wonderful that whoever takes shelter under them immediately becomes purified.
35. Fear not what is real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.
36. Krishna is offering, by his decent, that “If you want to enjoy like this in the society of beautiful young boys and girls, come to Me. here it is, Reality.
37. Why do you worry unnecessarily? Whom do you fear? Who can kill you? The soul is neither born nor dies.
38. Knowledge is better than more ritualistic practice.
39. Arise, slay thy enemies, enjoy a prosperous kingdom.
40. Practice to check upon all creatures as me in thought, word, and deed; and mentally bow down to them.
Bhagavad Gita Quotes
41. Change is the law of the world. In a moment, you become the owner of millions. In another, you become penniless.
42. Do all you need to do, but maybe not with greed, not with self love, not with lust, not with jealousy but with love, empathy, humility and devotion.
43. All sorrows are destroyed upon attainment of tranquillity. The intellect of such a tranquil person soon become entirely steady.
44. The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end.
45. He who has no attachments may definitely love others, for his love is pure and heavenly.
46. Most divine love is of Mother and son.
47. The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it.
48. The ignorant work to their own gain, the wise work for the welfare of the Earth, without consideration for themselves.
49. Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion.
50. Krishana didn’t make a mistake when he made you. You need to see ourself as a Krishna sees you.
51. Set your heart upon your work, but never it reward.
52. Those who are motivated only by desire for the fruits of action are miserable, for they are constantly anxious about the results of what they do.
53. There has never been a time when you and I haven’t enthusiastic, nor will there be a time once we will cease to exist.
54. You should never engage in actions for the sake of reward, nor should you long for inaction.
55. The wise work for the welfare of the world, without thought for themselves.
56. The day we surrender ourselves completely to Krishna, he will accept our proposal of love.
57. One is considered the best yogi who regards every being like oneself, and that can feel the pain and pleasures of others as one’s own.
58. No one should abandon duties because he sees defects in them. Every action, every activity, is surrounded by defects as a fire is surrounded by smoke.
59. Fear not. What’s not actual never was and never will be. What’s real always was and cannot be destroyed.
60. The same person inhabits the body through childhood, youth, and older age, so also at the time of death, he attains another body.
Positive Krishna Quotes on Life
61. You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work, You should never engage in action for the sake of reward, nor should you long for inaction.
62. It is much better to execute one’s own duties imperfectly than to learn the responsibilities of another.
63. No one that does good work will ever come to a terrible ending, either in the world to come.
64. Pleasures conceived in the world of the senses have a beginning and an end and give birth to misery.
65. You’ve got the right to operate, but never to the fruit of the work.
66. The wise aren’t deluded by these changes.
67. When a man dwells on the pleasure of sense, the attraction for them arises in him, From attraction arises desire, the lust of possession, and this leads to passion, to anger.
68. The reasoning is destroyed when the mind is confused. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed.
69. In the beginning, there may be some failures. That is quite natural. Just as a child is trying may stand, he falls down. But that does not mean he should give up the idea. Go on a time will come when he will be perfect. A time will come when you’ll be perfect; Krishna is conscious.
70. Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable.
71. He’s no attractions can really love others, for his love is pure and divine.
72. Hell has three entrances – Greed, Anger and excitement.
73. It is better to live in your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.
74. As a mirror is obscured by dust, so the intellect is obscured by anger.
75. The origin, the dissolution, the foundation, the substratum, and the imperishable seed.
76. From passion comes the confusion of mind, then the loss of remembrance, the forgetting of duty, From this loss comes the ruin of reason, and the ruin of reason leads man to destruction.
77. They alone see truly who see that the lord the exact same time in every creature.
78. But memories don’t bother you when, you love Krishna, with Krishna you will move on the worst of memories.
79. Work for work’s sake, not for yourself. Act but do not be attached to your actions. Be in the world, but not of it.
80. Never trust anyone completely but Krishna. Love people, but put your full trust only in Krishna.
Motivational Krishna Quotes
81. Fear not what isn’t real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and can’t be destroyed.
82. We are never defeated unless we give up on Krishna.
83. You are only entitled to the action, never to its fruits.
84. Life without Lord Krishna seems like prayers without devotion, words without emotion, Followers without fragrance, Echo Without resonance, Existence without a goal, world without soul.
85. You are what you believe in, You become that which you believe you can become.
86. You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions.
87. I am the goal–that the supporter, the lord, the writers, the adobe, the refuge, the friend.
88. Whatever action is performed by a great man, common men follow in his footsteps, and whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.
89. Setting aside all noble actions, just surrender completely to the will of God. I will liberate you from all sins. Don’t grieve.
90. As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, similarly, the soul accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.
91. As the blazing fire reduces wood to ashes, similarly the fire of self-knowledge reduces Karma to ash.
92. Seek refuge in the attitude of detachment and you will amass the wealth of spiritual awareness. The one who is motivated only by the desire for the fruits of their action, and anxious about the results, is miserable indeed.
93. Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in Krishna.
94. Faith in Krishna is the best and safest course.
95. In the dark night of all beings awakes to Light the tranquil man. But what is day to other beings is night for the sage who sees.
96. No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.
97. The spirit is beyond destruction. No one can bring an end to spirit which is everlasting.
98. Since the warmth of a fire reduces wood to ash, the fire of knowledge burns to ash all karma.
99. I want to forget you but then realize that moving on also means accepting that some memories will stay forever.
100. A gift is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person at the right time and at the right place, and when we expect nothing in return.
101. Undivided, yet seems as if divided in beings, He, the object of knowledge, is the creator, Sustainer, and destroyer of all beings.
We hope that you like our post on lord Krishna quotes. You can appreciate our work by sharing these quotes with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp.