“161 Catchy Inner Beauty Quotes”
1. True beauty is beyond what is seen.
2. Inner beauty is confidence, determination, empathy, love.
3. True beauty comes from within.
4. Outer beauty is inner beauty made visible.
5. Outer beauty is a gift. Inner beauty is an accomplishment.
6. People are like Oreos. The good stuff is on the inside.
7. Beauty is the illumination of your soul.
8. Beauty is not in the face, Beauty is a light in the heart.
9. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
10. I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
11. Your inner beauty never needs makeup.
12. Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.
13. Your outer beauty will capture the eyes; Your inner beauty will capture the heart.
14. Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART.
15. I can’t think of many things more attractive than a beautiful person whose beauty isn’t what actually attracts you.
Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.
16. When you stop looking for perfect bodies, you will find beautiful hearts.
17. There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.
18. Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
19. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
20. If you feel beautiful, then you are. Even if you don’t, you still are.
21. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful.
22. Beauty is not flawless; it shines even through your flaws.
23. Your looks don’t make you pretty, it’s the person inside who makes you pretty!
24. Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face it’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.
25. Beauty gets the attention, personality gets the heart.
26. Don’t judge someone based on their appearance. Looks can be deceiving.
27. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder.
28. Inner beauty can’t shine through makeup.
29. Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.
30. Having inner beauty is something you develop on your own, and I like to think I have that.
31. The happier you are the more beautiful you become.
32. Create a beautiful inside and you will look beautiful on the outside.
33. Beauty is what you feel about yourself not about what you see in the mirror.
34. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
35. Keep Calm and Treasure Your Inner Beauty.
36. One beautiful heart is better than thousand beautiful faces. So choose people having beautiful hearts rather than faces!
37. Inner beauty, too, needs occasionally to be told it is beautiful.
38. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.
39. Beauty is not something you buy; Instead, beauty is what lies within.
40. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful!
41. True beauty is when someone radiates that they like themselves.
42. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
43. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
44. Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
45. The appearance of things change according to the emotions and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves.
46. Let your inner beauty and confidence shine through, smile!
47. Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul.
48. Pretty is what you are. Beauty is what you do with it.
49. Only a beautiful heart can appreciate the good things in others. Blessed to have beautiful hearts around.
50. Outer beauty fades with age. Inner beauty lasts a lifetime.
51. No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.
52. Focus on your inner beauty. Outer beauty will draw people to you, inner beauty will keep them in your presence.
53. Beauty is an expression of the inner and outer simplicity, kindness, and uniqueness of a person.
54. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
A flower blossoms for its own joy.
55. The roots of beauty are love and kindness, the fruits are meaning and purpose.
56. Beauty is not about having the fairest skin or prettiest face. It’s about having the purest heart.
57. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
58. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
59. You’re beautiful, just the way you are. Shine on. And dare anyone to turn off the lights.
60. No amount of physical beauty will ever take the place of a beautiful heart.
61. Search for a beautiful heart. Not necessarily a beautiful face. Beautiful people are not always good. But good people are always beautiful.
62. There is beauty in simplicity (or) Through simplicity comes great beauty.
63. Beauty doesn’t last forever but a beautiful personality does.
64. The most beautiful girl on earth is the one with a golden heart.
65. Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.
66. Genuine beauty is reflected from the heart that resides inside.
67. A pure heart is superlatively rare and even more attractive.
68. Next time you think of beautiful things, don’t forget to count yourself in.
69. Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.
70. When you look into a women’s eyes and see what is in her heart.
71. Good looks fade, but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever.
72. If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.
73. If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it.
74. A beautiful heart can bring things into your life that all the money in the world couldn’t obtain.
75. It is not fancy hair, gold jewelry, or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from within you.
76. Do not beautify your appearance, but be beautiful in your way of life.
77. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, strong enough.
78. People aren’t as beautiful as they look, as they walk, or as they talk. They are only as beautiful as they love, as they care and as they share.
79. Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.
80. There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.
81. Whole life is a search for beauty. But, when the beauty is found inside, the search ends and a beautiful journey begins.
82. Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts.
83. The Beautiful is Always Bizarre.
84. That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful.
85. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.
86. You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside.
87. We see the beauty within and cannot say no.
88. People are fighting over how our heart songs are different. But they don’t need to be the same… We are a mosaic of gifts. Each of us has our inner beauty no matter how we look.
89. There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.
90. Meditation is realizing and expanding your inner beauty in every direction.
91. Beauty shouldn’t be about changing yourself to achieve an ideal or be more socially acceptable. Real beauty, the interesting, truly pleasing kind, is about honoring the beauty within you and without you. It’s about knowing that someone else’s definition of pretty has no hold over you.
92. You’re like a grey sky. You’re beautiful, even though you don’t want to be.
93. Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them.
94. If people were more concerned with how they looked on the inside, then on the outside, the world would be a nicer place to exist.
95. Above all things physical, it is more important to be beautiful on the inside — to have a big heart and an open mind…
96. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
97. And you thought beauty was the outward show – but now you know the truth, my Love – it’s always been the inner fire…
98. The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.
99. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?
100. Be kind. It will reveal your true inner beauty.
101. The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
102. Happy girls are the prettiest.
103. You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.
104. Inner beauty, too, needs occasionally to be told it is beautiful.
105. There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.
106. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
107. It’s that heart of gold and stardust shine that makes you beautiful.
108. Groom yourself with a comb of confidence and inner beauty.
109. No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart.
110. I would love to see women confident in their own beauty without packing makeup on.
111. As much as I love makeup, my favorite thing is when I feel beautiful without it.
112. Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside.
113. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
114. When people see some things as beautiful, other things become ugly. When people see some things as good, other things become bad.
115. Beauty is not about the fairest skin, it’s about the purest heart.
116. How I feel about myself is more important than how I look. Feeling confident, being comfortable in your skin – that’s what really makes you beautiful.
117. Don’t let anyone take away your inner glow.
118. Outer appearances do matter, but they are second to a beautiful soul.
119. Beauty is defined not by our physical appearance but who we choose to be.
120. At the core of your heart, you are perfect and pure. No one and nothing can alter that.
121. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
123. Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.
124. People often say that “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder.
125. Be your own kind of beautiful.
126. I believe inner beauty is beauty in its truest form. When we nurture ourselves, it brings an inevitable, positive transformation.
127. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly.
128. When the inner beauty exceeds the outward beauty, it creates a magical dance in the heart.
129. Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.
130. Beauty is not caused. It is.
131. Because true beauty comes from within, from the person you are.
132. Beauty is only skin deep. I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body, and spirit.
133. Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.
134. You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.
135. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
136. To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.
137. It’s [beauty] a kind of radiance. People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little more dewy. They vibrate at a different frequency.
138. Beauty is an attitude.
139. You are not born with beauty, your beauty is created by who you are. Your inner beauty is more important than how people see you on the outside.
140. Beauty is the opposite of perfection it’s about confidence, charisma and character.
141. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.
142. I think everybody should focus on inner beauty.
143. My beauty comes from having my own style, living my own way and knowing my own mind.
144. Angels only care about what you look like on the inside. A pure heart is the vessel that contains a soul’s true beauty.
145. People that make you laugh are more beautiful than beautiful people.
146. True beauty is not related to what color your hair is or what color your eyes are. True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, your moral compass.
147. Outer beauty is transient, but the inner beauty of a kind heart gets brighter with time. Be kind and get prettier forever.
148. Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through.
149. Sometimes people are beautiful not in looks, not in what they say, just in what they are.
150. Outer beauty turns the head, but inner beauty turns the heart.
151. Something with inner beauty will live forever, like the scent of a rose.
152. True beauty could be discovered only by one who mentally complete the incomplete.
153. Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.
154. If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how very different our ideas of beauty would be.
155. The fountain of beauty is the heart and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber.
156. As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
157. There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone’s spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that’s beautiful to me.
158. I really do believe that inner beauty is so much more than any kind of outer beauty.
159. Inner beauty radiates from within, and there’s nothing more beautiful than when a woman feels beautiful on the inside.
160. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
161. God gave us eyes to see the beauty in nature and hearts to see the beauty in each other.
We hope that you like our work on Inner Beauty Quotes. Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Shayari to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.