We have a collection of graduation messages, wishes, quotes with images for WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Happy Graduation Messages
1. We are proud to share in the excitement of your graduation.
2. Congrats on your outstanding achievement. Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors.
3. Congrats…Wishing you a successful career ahead!
4. Happy Graduation Day! With love and pride today and always!
5. Congratulations on being a grad and a jobless! Kidding, hope to hear more of your achievements!
6. May this be only the beginning of your success and glory. Congratulations on your graduation!
7. Congratulations to you on being a graduate! May you shine brighter than the brightest stars! Best wishes for the new journey of your life!
8. We believe in you. We have all the reasons to believe that our beloved son will do great things in life. Congratulations on becoming a proud graduate!
9. Congratulations to you! Sincerely hoping that your new journey will be full of peace, harmony and comfort.
10. You are one step closer to your dreams now. My sincere wishes are always with you. Congratulations to you for graduating!
11. I am blessed to have a friend like you who has earned this great success through constant effort and dedication. Cheers to your graduation!
12. Congratulations! Your brilliant daughter deserves this great achievement! She is in our good wishes!
13. You are truly living proof that beauty and brains can go together well. Congratulations on achieving the highest honors! We are proud of you!
14. Your degree is not just a piece of paper. It is the set of wings that will help you fly away and burst out of the horizon into a new world called “Your Life”! Congratulations.
15. Everyone can see the success but not everyone can see the passion and hard work it took to achieve it. Many congratulations to you on becoming a proud graduate!
16. You have worked so hard and it all paid off at last. You have made us all so proud. Congratulations to you my dear!
17. A college degree with such good grades! What a great way to complete your graduation! Dear sister, I wish you many more successes in life just like this one!
18. All these years you have done your best and now you get to see the fruit of your sacrifice. Many blessings to you and your family.
19. Congratulations! Now you have all the qualifications to embark on the journey of real life. Yes, it’s a difficult world, but you have proved yourself to be a capable one.
20. Cheers to you for making us all proud, brother! Wishing you the best for your future life!
21. It must be a celebration for the whole family since your son has graduated brilliantly! Congratulations and best wishes!
22. Thanks for giving us all a reason to celebrate with you. You worked hard and finally, you did it. Congratulations to you and all the best wishes for the future!
23. It’s time to relax after all the work. Enjoy your graduation and best wishes with all your plans!
24. Take my hearty congratulations on your graduation. I wish you a successful career ahead and peaceful life in the coming years!
25. Congratulations on your graduation! You worked so hard for all these years and proved your worth to the world. So proud of you!
26. Congratulations on your daughter’s graduation! You two must be so proud of your amazing girl!
27. It’s an outstanding achievement for anyone. The glory road has just started and it’s good to see you’re all prepared to embark on the journey. Congratulations!
28. We are all ready to celebrate the biggest accomplishment of your life. Thank you for giving us all a reason to celebrate. Congratulations!
29. Shine through every darkness and achieve your dreams. My heartiest wishes to you on your graduation!
30. Congratulations, my dearest on being a graduate. As for your future is concerned, we’re sure you are going to make it a successful one with your intelligence.
31. It’s the end of a hectic journey for sure but also the beginning of a road that leads to success and glory. All the good wishes to you on your graduation!
32. Bravo, sister! You have earned your diploma with grace and charisma! Congratulations!
33. You have always been an inspiring figure. May you achieve great things and make us proud!
34. Set your goals high. Gather your wings and soar high up in the sky. Congratulations to you because you just did the hardest part right!
35. My warmest wishes are with you as you’re celebrating your graduation day. I can’t wait to see where life will take you next.
36. Congratulations on your Graduation Day! Your years of hard work are never in vain. Keep it up! You surely have a bright future ahead!
37. We feel great pride on your success. I hope you get all the happiness and glory that you deserve. Our love and support is always with you!
38. Don’t worry too much because your dreams will see the light very soon. Best wishes for your graduation!
39. My heartiest wishes to you for your graduation. May your genuine effort always brings you success and happiness. Good Luck!
40. Congratulations on being a graduate! We could not be more proud of your achievement. Wishing you fierce good luck for your future!
41. Congratulations dear. Today, this moment holds all the promises for you of a better and brighter future. May all your dreams come true!
42. You have gathered all the tools you need and now it’s time to start building it. I am talking about the future that you wanted to build for yourself. Congratulations!
43. Many dreams, some try, but only a few achieve. You are an achiever. You have made us all proud. Keep up the good work. Congratulations on your graduation.
44. Congratulations on this special day! Your life is about to get amazing from this moment. All the best for your future life!
45. Congratulations on graduating! It’s an incredible honor for the whole family! So proud of you!
46. It’s only the start of a new and amazing life. May you walk on the flowery paths only from now on!
47. Congratulations on your son’s graduation! We are looking forward to hearing more of your child’s success stories!
48. The first milestone has been achieved. It’s time to spread your wings and fly high up in the sky. Never stop at anything. Congratulations to you!
49. Today I feel that I’m the luckiest father in the world! My little daughter becomes a graduate today. It is really surprising to me. Wishing for your bright future!
50. Bravo, my lovely sister! You have put in your best effort and got shining results! May this happiness never leave your side. Fly high in the sky!
51. You’ve finally achieved the result of all those sleepless caffeine-induced nights! Congratulations!
Graduation Wishes for Friends
52. My dear friend, I have seen you make it through and the much you have achieved is out of hard work. Keep up the energy. Congratulations!
53. So happy to see you wearing that convocation gown. You were always the best one in our class. Good job mate! You got this!
54. You have passed college with flying colors! I could not be more proud of a talented, creative and hardworking sister like you. Congratulations!
55. All your hard work has paid off, buddy! So happy to see you graduate with a top grade! Congratulations!
56. You have a long way to go but you did the first part right. Congratulations to you on your brilliant achievement. May you be successful in life!
57. Now it’s time you are out of your comfort zone, chase your dreams. Never stop trying. I believe in you, happy graduation day.
58. Congratulations on your graduations! This triumph is well deserved indeed! Good luck, friend!
59. You aimed high for your future and just reached a step closer to your goals now. I am so proud of you. Break a leg!
60. I wish from the bottom of my heart that you find all the things that you desire in life. Accept my hearty congratulation on this brilliant success!
61. You are the smartest fella I have ever known. You deserve this success more than anyone else. May you have a bright future ahead!
62. You earned this moment through hard work and dedication. No one is happier than me today because it’s my only sister who achieved this beautiful milestone!
63. On this special day, I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your outstanding achievement. Cheer up and enjoy your day.
64. Congratulations on your amazing performance! A bright future is waiting, so all my best wishes go to you!
65. You are officially a graduate now! Your dreams are about to come true so soon! My warmest hug goes to you. Congratulations dear!
66. I wish that you reach your goals in life. Keep bringing good news for us and keep making us proud just the way you did today. Congratulations!
Graduation Wishes for Lover
67. Love, your genuine efforts and triumphs inspire me so much! Congratulations and well done!
68. Hi sweetie, I am very impressed by your remarkable success. Congratulations on this special day.
69. Excellent effort, baby! You’ve passed all those exams successfully and earned this degree! Congratulations!
70. You have made it this far through hard work and determination. Now you have another beginning that I wish God will help you make it. Congratulations babe!
71. On this special day, I am the happiest and the proudest girlfriend on earth. Congratulations my love!
72. Love, I have always believed in your potentials and abilities and you have proved it once again. You deserve this so much! Congratulations!
73. You are a winner, sweetheart! I am so impressed and proud to see you in this graduation gown! Congrats!
74. I just can’t stop talking about you and your achievement with my friends. It’s a great achievement, my dear. You made me so happy today!
75. I am filled with great pride to be part of you today. Now you have completed your studies which means you are strong. Keep it up!
76. Congrats babe, you’re a graduate now! I always had faith in you and your dreams!
77. My love, I have waited so much to see you in that beautiful gown and now it’s finally yours! Congratulations to you!
78. You never cease to amaze me with your determination and dedication. You’re truly an inspiring woman who just happened to be my GF! Congratulations!
79. Your achievement is just phenomenal. I don’t remember a day in my past when I was happier than today. I wish I was there to give you a big hug now. congratulations dear!
80. You’re just a few steps away from securing a bright future for yourself. But you have already passed the biggest and hardest step of all. Congratulation my love!
81. Congratulations on your graduation, love! So proud to see you reach this milestone with your endeavor!
82. You’re such a rare combination of beauty with brain. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Never stop shining and never stop chasing your dreams!
83. Congratulations on this special day, dear! All your hard work has paid off. Can’t wait to see you throwing that hat up in the sky!
Graduation Wishes for Sister
84. Bravo, sister! You have earned your diploma with grace and charisma! Congratulations!
85. We are all ready to celebrate the biggest accomplishment of your life. Thank you for giving us all a reason to celebrate. Congratulations!
86. My warmest wishes are with you as you’re celebrating your graduation day. I can’t wait to see where life will take you next.
87. I am so happy to hear the good news. You truly have made us all so proud. All the best wishes to you as you’re all set to enter a new phase of your life.
88. You earned this moment through hard work and dedication. No one is happier than me today because it’s my only sister who achieved this beautiful milestone!
89. Well done, sis! You deserve this huge success! My hearty wishes go for your future endeavors!
90. I take this responsibility to wish you a happy cross from this stage to the other. You have made us proud. Happy day!
91. You have passed college with flying colors! I could not be more proud of a talented, creative and hardworking sister like you. Congratulations!
92. A college degree with such good grades! What a great way to complete your graduation! Dear sister, I wish you many more successes in life just like this one!
93. Now that we have assembled to celebrate your success, you should remember that God is always there for you. Work hard and you can achieve more.
94. Hats off to your hard work, dear! I could not be happier about this great achievement. Wishing you nothing but success in your future life.
95. Congratulations! Now you have all the qualifications to embark on the journey of real life. Yes, it’s a difficult world, but you have proved yourself to be a capable one.
96. Congratulations on graduating! It’s an incredible honor for the whole family! So proud of you!
97. Congratulations on making it this far. Thanks for making your parents and teachers proud. Keep up for believing in yourself.
Graduation Wishes for Brother
98. Congratulations on your graduation! You have always inspired me to be a better person and now you inspire me more. Good luck to you!
99. Dear brother, congratulations on this huge success! We cannot wait to see you shining brightly in the future. You nailed it!
100. Your diploma is just the beginning of a successful life that you truly deserve. I am so happy to see my younger brother making it all happen. Congratulations!
101. Congratulations! We are enthralled to share this magical moment with you! Best wishes!
102. Life brings the best only for those who are willing to put their best on the line. Finally, you’ve got the best reward for the time and energy you put on the line to become a graduate!
103. So many dreamers, but only a few achievers, and you are one of those who achieved the goal! Congratulations on your graduation! We are all proud of you.
104. You have always been an impressive fella in all your life. No wonder why you are graduating with such a great result. We are so proud of you!
105. Congratulations on your Graduation! You did it and I know this is just the beginning, hope you’ll always find yourself as happy as you are today!
106. Another graduate for our family! Nicely done, brother! Congratulations, so proud of your wonderful result!
107. I always knew you have a big brain. But you have proved that you’re a hard worker too. You deserve this success because you earned it.
108. Good show, champ! I always knew that you’re going to have a bright future ahead! Keep up the good work!
109. The future holds so many beautiful gifts for you. You just have to reach there to get it all. I bet your boat is all set for this grand sail. Congratulations dear brother!
Graduation Wishes for Daughter
110. My daughter, you have always made me proud since you were born. I believe you can fly, the sky is your limit, Cheers!
111. Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion, and hard work. Here are the fruits now. Have fun!
112. Congratulations girl. After a long journey of being with books, you have made it. Now a bright future awaits you in this life.
113. Now there are lots and lots of fun in your day. Congratulations. You have worked hard for this.
114. As you cherish your special day, I wish that success finds you at every step in your life. Congratulations!
115. The journey of life is not a simple one. It needs positive connections with your dreams and that’s exactly what you have done. Enjoy your day!
116. You have a ticket to achieve more dreams in this life. You have to dream more and you will achieve all through hard work and a positive mind.
117. Congratulations girl, you have made us proud. Today is a special day for all of us to celebrate. Cheers!
118. Nothing can stop you from cherishing this special day. It’s a day to celebrate your achievements. Congratulations!
119. Congratulations my daughter, you are the best. I believe you can achieve more if at all you keep your dreams and energy positive.
Graduation Wishes for Son
120. I am so proud of you son. I believe you will be successful and will make it in life.
121. Today am the happiest mother in this world. Now my baby boy has grown up and has graduated. This is an achievement. Congratulations!
122. Now life has started, with all the knowledge and experience acquired in school, you can make your life better, Congratulations!
123. One thing I am sure about is that God has a good plan for you. He is preparing you for a greater tomorrow. Congratulations!
124. Congratulations son, moving through all the challenges of life to make it this far is an achievement. It’s your day, have a blast.
125. Today you are the happiest person on earth. Now accept my heartfelt wishes for your graduation.
126. Best wishes on your happy day. On this day I want to say spread your wings and fly higher. Now stay happy!
127. Today we are so much pleased to witness your graduation. We are proud of you and we will always be there to help you. Congratulations!
128. Congratulations for the achievement. Witnessing you make it in life is a price to us. Now we know that our son has made it and will continue achieving more.
Graduation Wishes from Parents
128. You are not a kid anymore. You are a grown-up man who just has to be a bit more responsible than yesterday. Congratulations dear!
129. Cheers to your graduation, our lovely daughter! Be fearless because you’re going to be the best one in your field. Make us proud!
130. You’re all set to face the world by yourself but always remember, we will be there for you anytime you need us. Congratulations my dear on your graduation!
131. So proud of you for graduating with an awesome result, our son! We will always support you in any career path you choose.
132. Congratulations on your graduation! Words cannot explain how delighted and proud we are!
133. My girl, you have always been meticulous but today you’ve brought us the greatest joy! Congratulations!
134. Congratulations on this special occasion, dear son! I hope you make the right decisions about your life. We are so proud of you.
135. Aim for the best and never stop at anything because you’re destined to be the best. Congratulations!
136. Congratulations, my boy! You deserve so much credit and praise for being a diligent student and a perfect son!
137. Thank you for your hard work, love. You made us proud by chasing your dream and focusing on your goal. Congratulations to you!
138. You no longer have to study against your will but always remember that learning is a never-ending process. So, learn as much as you can and be humble always! Congratulations!
139. You are one step closer to your goals! Praying for your bright future ahead! God bless you, my child! Graduation Wishes from Teacher
140. I am very happy for you. Many congratulations on this great triumph in your life.
141. Congratulations! You have come this far. There’s no stopping now. Follow your passion. It will lead you to the fulfillment of your dreams.
142. The road to your success in your career continues as you achieved a new milestone in education. Congratulations for finally finishing this degree.
143. Congratulations! You have lived up to all my expectations! Good luck with your future endeavors!
144. Congratulations on your graduations! My heart is full of pride at your brilliant success!
145. Now that college is over and you are officially graduated, life can be a little rocky. But always have faith in yourself! Good luck!
146. Your graduation is a great achievement, but that’s nothing compared to what life has in store for you next with even bigger challenges and opportunities.
147. Always listen to what your heart says and make the right choices in life. Success is bound to follow in your footsteps. All the best!
148. Your graduation is the first step towards all the triumphs to come! Congratulations and best wishes!
149. You dreamed, you planned, you believed, you worked, and you conquered. Congratulations on achieving this milestone. Get ready for a whole new adventure.
150. You have prepared long and you have worked hard for this. Get ready to face the real challenges of the world as you leave the walls of the academe. Congratulations for a wonderful academic achievement!
151. Today you have completed one of the biggest dreams of all your life. You are going to graduate and with that, you will demonstrate that far away dreams can become true.
152. All your hard work is over. You have graduated. Well, maybe all your hard work isn’t over just yet. Congratulations and good luck!
Funny Graduation Wishes
153. Finally, the bribe has paid off and the day has come when you successfully passed out.
154. In spite of the level of your intelligence you graduated which is making me a little doubtful.
155. I am wishing you happy graduation in the hope that you have learned enough to enter into practical life.
156. Finally, your college has awarded you with a diploma by hoping that you have learned enough to read it.
157. As you have graduated now and entered into a practical life so don’t forget your best friends Google, Youtube, and Cigarette who made you reach this far.
158. You have graduated all because of luck and not of hard work. Happy Graduation!
159. “Graduation is the beginning of knowing who you are, what you are, why you are, and always knowing where you are going.” – Dr. Lydia Patton
160. “Graduation is like the day of reckoning! You will be judged based on what you have planted. Graduation day is not a victory to celebrate! But a day to start again another beginning!” – Mark Alonzo
161. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
162. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” – Kerry Washington
163. “Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” – Senator Orrin Hatch
164. “Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.” – John Green
165. “Graduation is the end of theoretical knowledge and the start of practical life.” – Geetha Laxman
166. “Graduation, a conclusion of one chapter, a beginning of another.” – Catherine Pulsifer
167. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” – Edward Koch
168. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
169. “Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” – Tom Brokaw
170. “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” – Michael Josephson
171. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
172. You are one of the most brilliant people I have ever met with. I’m so proud that you have finally become a graduate. Congratulations my friend!
Tags: Graduation Wishes, Graduation Messages, Happy Graduation Wishes, Funny Graduation Wishes, Congratulation Messages for Graduation, Graduation Quotes