Condolence is an expression of sympathy to people in their difficult times. Sometimes you just can’t express your feelings you might wonder how to console people in their difficult times. However, writing a condolence message is not that easy as it deals with people’s emotions and deep feelings. Only the person who has suffered knows how it feels! Hope some of these messages help you to expound your concern towards the person.
We have a collection of condolence messages, quotes with images for WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
1. May God takes care of you and your family during this tough time.
2. My deepest condolence goes to you and your family in this grave sorrow of yours.
3. My heartfelt sympathy goes to you on the passing of your family member.
4. My deepest condolences to your family on the shocking loss of your child. You are in our thoughts!
5. Nothing can be compared with your loss today. I am deeply saddened to hear this but I want you to know that you’re never alone when it comes to carrying the load of grief.
6. During this heavy moment, one thing you should have more than anything else is patience. Keep faith in God and know that time heals everything.
7. My heartiest sympathy goes to you and your family. Today your grief has touched us all. Let us share the pain together.
8. We will all be praying for you and your family until this time of suffering and sadness is over. May God give you the strength to overcome this loss.
9. My deepest thoughts are with you as you pass through the hardest time in your life. Don’t lose hope. God has the best plan for each one of us.
10. Always keep in mind that you have friends to share your pain with. Today, I stand beside you just like you did in all these years. Accept my condolence!
11. We all will sincerely pray to God that he relieves you and your family of this unbearable pain. May you find peace in the warmth of love and friendship that surrounds you.
12. I feel deeply sorry after hearing about your loss today. I want you to know that no matter what happens, I’ll always be with you and your family.
13. We all have gone through this disheartening time in our life. The pain weighs more than anyone can take. But you will have me to share the pain anytime you want.
14. I hope my prayers will ease the burden and give you comfort in this difficult moment of your life. May you have the courage to carry on in life.
15. May God gives you the strength to deal with your loss. Sending my condolences to you and your family, dear.
16. You were a true hero of our nation. You leave but your legacy will live among us. Rest in peace.
17. Heartfelt condolence to you and your family for this great loss. May God bless your dad with eternal peace.
18. The death of so many bright souls due to the accident is terribly tragic! My deepest condolences!
19. She was truly a wonderful woman. I will always remember how amazing she was. My deepest sympathies on her death.
20. I am extremely sorry to hear about your terrible loss. My condolences to you.
21. Always know that you are surrounded by people who really love you and care for you. Don’t lose hope and don’t give up. Life will be great again in no time.
22. I know you are so deeply stricken by grief but I want you to know that I’m always a phone call away whenever you need me. My deepest condolence for you!
23. We extend our heartfelt sympathies on the loss of our dear colleague. May he rest in peace!
24. I still can’t believe it. I feel really sorry for your loss.
25. It’s a tough time to overcome for anyone. But I’m sure that you won’t let this grief stop you from becoming who you are. My thoughts are with you!
26. I am always ready to be the shoulder to cry on. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
27. Your loss is irrecoverable, no doubt. But you have to find solace in knowing that God has perfect plans for everyone in this world.
28. I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss! The departed soul will be in my prayers.
29. May God be with you in your grief. My hearty condolences for your tremendous loss.
30. Pain for the losses of dear ones never goes away but I hope you get strong with time. Please accept my condolence.
Simple Condolence Message
31. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
32. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
33. We are very saddened to hear of your loss.
34. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
35. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow. My condolences.
36. My families hearts are with you and your family.
Short Condolence Messages
Following are some of the best short condolence messages that you can use subtly. Make sure you send them via Facebook, Twitter or a card. The following short condolence messages will definitely leave a long lasting impact.
37. May God give you strength. My deepest condolences on your loss.
38. May God pour his love and care on you as you go through the most difficult period in your life.
39. May your loss be repaid with better rewards.
40. I am so saddened by the news of your mother’s death. May she rest in peace.
41. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
42. Nothing heals better than the passage of time. Your grief will not last forever, but your courage to move on will.
43. Dear, I really hope and pray to god that the departed soul rests in peace.
44. My prayers are with you and you family.
45. You are not alone in this world. Let us all share the pain for you!
46. Accept my condolence for your loss. May God help you get through this difficult time.
47. I hope you will recover from this as soon as possible.
48. Just don’t know what to say. I believe that these moments are for sending sincere condolence.
49. Sorry to hear about your loss. May you find solace in the love of those that surround you!
Condolence Messages to a Friend
50. I know you are in no mood for reading all these words of sympathy. But just know that you have a friend who is equally saddened by the loss.
51. Sharing good times doesn’t make a good friend. A friend becomes a part of life when he is there to share our sorrows. My friend, you are not alone today!
52. Your father was a man of honor and great virtues. He may be no more within this world, but his deeds will always speak of his nobility.
53. You have been a great friend of mine. Today’s loss is just as much mine as yours. May she rest in peace in the most peaceful place in this universe.
54. She was more than a mother of a friend of mine. To me, she was just like my own mother. Her death is a loss for both of us. May she rest in peace.
55. Because I call myself a friend of you, I chose to laugh when you laugh and mourn when you mourn. May God be kind to you during this difficult time.
56. A person may die, but their memories will remain unchanged and unfaded. Find solace in the good memories you had with her. May she rest in peace forever!
57. It’s hard for me to imagine the pain you are going through. Just know that I’m always here if you ever need a shoulder to cry and a friend to trust.
58. My heartiest sympathy goes to you. Today, we mourn together as we both have lost a very special person in our life. RIP!
59. Death is the most certain of all that can happen to anyone. Yet we can’t help feeling sad when someone close to us is taken. Accept my condolence!
Condolence Message on Death of Sister
60. As I hear of your loss, I’m reminded to be grateful for the time I have had with my own sister. My condolences for your loss.
61. The loss is not yours only. We all feel the same pain that you feel today. May God almighty give you peace and ease your pain soon. My heartiest condolence to you!
62. I’m so sorry for your loss. Know that you aren’t alone in this, and you’ll find me whenever you need someone.
63. I wish I could lessen your pain, but I can only share it with you. My prayers are with her.
64. Your sister was such an amazing soul and had such a positive spirit! Praying for the serenity and comfort at this tough time of your life.
65. There’s nothing more painful than losing a family member. I hope you overcome this grief.
66. Listening about your sister makes me so sad. Praying for your sister, mate. May God bless you with the strength to deal with this tough time.
67. Death holds no power over anyone, I wish God bless your sister with the greenest valley of paradise. Accept my condolence.
Condolence Message on Death of Brother
68. I know that words aren’t enough to heal your pain. Praying that things get easier for you soon.
69. I am totally speechless and still in denial about the news of your brother. What an amazing person he was! May God help you to deal with this loss.
70. Hearing about your loss, I was saddened to the core of my heart. May God soothe your pain.
71. I cannot express in words the sorrow that I am feeling after listening about your brother. Please accept my condolences.
72. I am extremely sorry to hear about the demise of your brother. May God give your family courage and patience. May he rest in peace.
73. My heart bleeds knowing about your loss. I wish that you find some peace amidst his memories.
Condolence Message on Death of Mother
74. Sending my condolences and prayers on your mother’s death. She will always be watching over you up from heaven.
75. Your mother was one of the kindest women I ever came across. May God give you and your family the strength to deal with this loss.
76. I still can’t believe that your mom has left us. She will be remembered fondly by everyone who knew her.
77. My heart hurts even thinking about your mother. Accept my deepest condolence on the departure of your mother.
78. None can replace your mother’s place in your heart, pray God for her better days in heaven. Sending my condolences.
79. I will never forget your mom’s sweet face and what a fine lady she was! My condolences to you and your family.
80. One can’t possibly overcome the pain of losing their mother. I pray that you muster the strength to go through this.
81. Hope you always find your peace of mind and comfort knowing how wonderful your mother was. My condolences.
82. I wish I could alleviate your pain even by a bit, but all I can do is sending my condolences.
83. Praying to Lord to give you strength in this hard time of yours. May God let your mother rest among the angels.
84. As you grief, do not forget how beautiful and the amazing person your mother was! Truly sorry for your loss.
Condolence Message on Death of Father
85. The news of your father’s death shook me to the core. Sending my sincere sympathies to you and your family.
86. The loss of a father cannot be expressed in words but I hope you overcome the void. Please accept my condolence.
87. Losing a parent has got to be the biggest loss one can endure. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
88. I can’t find the words to express how struck I am upon learning about this misfortune. My heartiest condolences.
89. Your father had a gold heart and everyone who had the privilege to know him are blessed indeed. May God be with you at this crucial time.
90. I can only imagine the grief you must be going through. May his soul rest in peace, and your heart finds strength.
91. Sudden departure of your father is making my heart cry. Sending my heartfelt sympathies. May Lord give you all the strength to bear this tough time.
Condolence Messages on Death of Husband
92. You and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers after listening to the loss of your husband. May God help you to endure this pain.
93. Sending you my heartfelt and sincere condolence on the loss of your husband. Be brave to deal with this obstacle. Love you so much.
94. It’s the harsh reality that we can hold onto memories and not the people we made them with. My deepest condolences.
95. The sadness I am feeling to hear about the death of your husband is cannot be expressed in words, dear. Sorry for the loss.
96. My deepest sympathy for you and the family on the loss of your husband. May he shines bright in heaven.
97. May the love you shared and the memories you made gives you the courage to start your life afresh.
98. Can’t imagine how hard it must be on you to lose the love of your life. May you find some comfort.
Condolence Messages on Death of Wife
99. Look up in the sky and the brightest star would be your wife looking out for you. My heartfelt condolence to you.
100. We will never forget what a wonderful lady your wife was. May Almighty grant her heaven and makes you strong to deal with this loss.
101. Your wife was such a loving lady, and all will miss her. My heartfelt condolences to you.
102. You have to be very strong to deal with this difficult time. May God give you the strength to overcome this loss.
103. The love you two shared was one of a kind. I pray for her eternal peace and your strength.
104. May the sorrow soon lighten up your heart by the good vibes and blessings surrounding you. May your wife rest in peace.
105. She prioritized your happiness over anything else. So it would be best if you stayed strong for the peace of her soul.
Condolence Message to Colleague
106. My door is always open for you and if I can help you in your any kind of need, please just call me for once .My deepest condolences for you.
107. God may bless you in the bad times. Keep patience and have the faith in God.
108. Please accept my deepest sympathy. May God remove all the pains from your life!
109. We are truly sorry to the sad news dear. Have faith and keep patience.
110. My heart goes out in your pain and I offer my hearty condolences to you and your family. Be strong and hopeful.
111. We are always with you. We are sorry so for sudden painful incidence.
112. I am thinking of you in this bad period your life! My deepest condolences always be there for you.
113. “When you lose someone you love, you gain an angel you know.” – Unknown
114. “Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.” – Rita Schiano
115. Nothing can compensate for your tremendous loss, but we remember your family in our sincere prayers!
116. My prayer is with you always. God bless you in this difficult time.
117. “What is lovely never dies, but passes into another loveliness, Star-dust or sea-foam, Flower or winged air.” – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
118. “A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again.” – Maya Angelou
119. “Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in the time of sorrow.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
120. “The sun, the moon, the wind, the stars, will forever be around, reminding you of the love you shared, and the peace she’s finally found.” – Unknown
121. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
122. May God comfort your family during these dark days of your lives. We are truly sorry for your loss!
123. “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” – Terri Guillemets
124. “Sorrow is a fruit. God does not make it grow on limbs too weak to bear it.” – Victor Hugo
125. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” – Matthew
126. The pain you are experiencing is unthinkable for me. All I want to say is that my thoughts are always with you!
127. “When the heart grieves over what it has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left.” – Sufi Epigram
128. “The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them.” – Demoustier
We are more shaken by our words sometimes, as a best friend or colleague or family member we want to give console greetings to your loved ones. However, it is very hard because you are unaware of the receiver’s responses. Hope the above condolence messages will guide you with the right words to express your sorrows in a meaningful manner. In a near future, we shall be sharing sympathy messages and quotes as well.