Karwa Chauth Messages: Karva Chauth is a festival for ladies. This is for their husband’s long-lasting and happy life. They have to be hollow for the whole day for their husband’s long age.
On this precious day, women take sargi from mothers-in-law before the sun rises. They get ready with their 16 shringaar like a superior princess. Karva Chauth is a tradition in that married women dress up like new brides and apply Mehandi on their hands. In the mid of the day, they listen to a Karva Chauth Katha, and nowadays, women also do short kitty parties! After that, they wait for the moon to worship it with their husbands, and then their husbands give beautiful gifts to their wives and help them to complete the fast by giving them water. After that, ladies are allowed to have food, and this day ends with a memorable and happy time.
Are you searching for the best Karva Chauth Messages 2022? If yes, then you come to the right place because today, we are going to publish the top Happy Karva Chauth Messages 2020 for Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram. For More Details, You can visit our post on Karva Chauth Quotes and Karva Chauth Wallpapers.
Karva Chauth Messages 2022
This list is a collection of Karwa Chauth Messages, and If you are looking for Images on Karva Chauth, then visit our collection of Karva Chauth Images.
1. May the almighty hear your prayers on this auspicious day of Karva Chauth. May your married life be filled with happiness and laughter. Happy Karva Chauth.
2. My adoration for you is strong,
My affection for you is true,
Every moment, I think of you,
I love you,
Happy Karwa Chauth my dear wife
3. May The Sindoor,
Testify Your Prayers,
For Your Husband’s Long Life.
The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of,
The Promises That Binds You.
And The Color Of Mehndi,
Prove The Depth Of Your Love.
Happy Karwa Chauth..!!
4. I hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
5. May the sight of full moon fill your heart with happiness. Wishing you a blessed Karwa Chauth.
6. Wishing you and your partner a happy and long married life together on this Karwa Chauth. May the almighty bless you!
7. May dis blissful day fills your life. With love and happiness. Happy Karwa Chauth.
8. May your married life prosper with love and romance and you get all the happiness of the world. Wishing you a happy and blissful Karva Chauth!
9. Karva Chauth is not only an age old tradition but a confidence which a loving and doting wife has on her faith, love, and care for her husband. Happy Karwa Chauth to all the strong ladies!
10. Dear wife, I can’t thank you enough for making my life a blissful journey. I shall always remain indebted to you for showering me with boundless love. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to us.
11. Celebrate this auspicious festival with your spouse and let them know that you mean everything you say. Here are some selected Karwa Chauth thoughts that you can send.
12. Fast taken by wives for well-being, longevity and prosperity of husbands. Seeking his blessings may this blissful day fill your life. With love and happiness. Happy Karva Chauth.
13. Pray, the Sindoor adorns the forehead of every woman. Let God Bless you for a Long and a Happy married Life. Happy Karwa Chauth 2022!
14. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.
15. Warm wishes to all the women fasting on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth! May all your come true! We celebrate Karwa Chauth only once a year. But I celebrate your presence in my life every second, every minute and every day. Happy Karwa Chauth!
16. Let’s look at the moon together today. Just the way it shines in the sky, let love leave a mark of forever in our lives. Happy Karva Chauth.
17. Every day that I get to be your wife, I thank the universe for bringing me to you. Happy Karwa Chauth my love.
18. Thank you for making my life so wonderful,
My heart is filled with your love sweet heart,
I want to travel with you till the end of my life,
Wishing you happy Karwa Chauth my love
19. No words in this world can express my feelings to you. You are not just my wife but the very reason for my existence. I thank God every day for sending you as the most precious gift to me. I wish you all happiness. I wish you Happy Karwa Chauth.
20. As you worship the Moon God.. and pray fot the long life of your husband.. May you be blessed with.. All that you heart desires. Happy Karwa Chauth!!
Karwa Chauth Messages for Husband
21. The happiness I have known much before I met you looked so negligible when you came in my life. My life is incomplete without you. Happy Karwa Chauth!
22. Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karva Chauth.
23. You are my sunshine, sweet blessing, the drop of joy and the snuggle pad of my life. I wouldn’t have been able to do anything without you. I love you. Happy Karwa Chauth.
24. Love Laughter and Good Luck too. May this Karwa Chauth be super special for you. Happy Karwa Chauth!
25. Day seems to be too long and the moon doesn’t show. Thirsty and hungry yet always on the go. We salute Indian women for their sacrifice and the love they have for us. Happy Karwa Chauth 2022!
26. May The Moon Light, Flood Your Life With, Happiness & Joy, Peace & Harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth!
27. You filled my life with your love,
That is still strong today and you will be bringing you much delight, love
And joy to rejoice again.
Happy Karwa Chauth Jaan
28. Know that I want to live as long as you are there with me. Happy Karwa Chauth 2022.
29. You’re the center of my fantasy, because I love you way more than, the Sun than brighten my day. And the moon that keeps the night awake.
30. O Lord! Fullfill my wishes and my prayer on the occasion of karwa chauth. May my husband stay fit and fine by your blessings. Happy Karwa Chauth!
Best Wishes for Karwa Chauth Messages
31. We wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness in your marriage. May Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bless you and your partner with long-lasting happiness.
32. We celebrate Karwa Chauth only once a year. But I celebrate your presence in my life every second, every minute and every day. Happy Karwa Chauth!
33. May all your dreams and hopes come true as you fast on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth.
34. A Dark Cloud Of Gloom Is Hovering My Heart, Am Praying For Your Happiness & Long Life, You Are Always In My Heart, Missing You Very Much On This Karwa Chauth!
35. You are my first love and I’m willing to take a chance; until life is through, I’ll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. Happy Karva Chauth 2022!
36. Karwa Chauth represents devotion and unconditional love. It showcases the love of a wife for her husband. I shall pray to the Moon God for blessing you and your husband with a long and healthy life. May your love for each other grow by leaps and bounds.
37. I started living the day you came in my life, So if you are fasting for me then I just want to let you.
38. Karwa Chauth is a celebration of our marriage and your long life. I promise you will remember this one for the rest of your life. Happy Karwa Chauth.
39. Its day of fast my wife, I know you care for my life, Even I cannot eat or drink Because you are starving, I think I love you. Happy Karwa Chauth 2022.
40. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Karwa Chauth Messages For Wife
41. Oh My dear,
My love for you grows more with each year,
When I am with you forever,
Let we celebrate our life with cheer,
Happy Karwa Chauth to you.
42. On This Blessed Night, May the Jingling of Churis, Fill Your Life With Good Luck, The Twinkling Of Payal, Announce Your Love For Him, HAPPY KARWA CHAUTH…!!
43. Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth.
44. On this day of love, sending you my warm wishes and heartfelt blessings for a long, happy and blissful Married Life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
45. May the divine moonlight endow your life with love and happiness. May the Goddess of Karwa Chauth bless you with joy, prosperity and good luck. May you and I be together forever. Happy Karwa Chauth!
46. God will bless you for a happy and long life in our companion. The sindoor on your forehead makes you even more pretty. I love you dear and I promise, I will always protect you. Happy Karwa Chauth.
47. Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star. Happy Karwa Chauth.
48. I wish this day would intensify the bond of love between you two. May the invincible power bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
49. May the moonlight flood your life with happiness, joy, peace, and harmony. Happy Karva Chauth.
50. I never wanted the stars, never shot for the moon, I like them right where they are, all I wanted was You! I Love You So Much Happy Karwa Chauth 2022!
We hope that you like our work on the Karva Chauth Messages. You can appreciate our work by sharing these Karva Chauth Messages with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and WhatsApp.
Hope you enjoyed this post on Karva Chauth Messages 2022.
Incoming Search Terms: