India is a country of festivals, people who believe in many religions live here and all religions have their festivals. Vaisakhi is also celebrated as a Baisakhi by Sikhs and Hindus. Similarly, April 13 is a special day for Sikh and Hindu people. This time is different, the rabi crop rip in the fields, and the farmers are happy to see the crops, so they express their happiness by celebrating this festival. Punjabi people also express their happiness on this day through their special dance Bhangra.
We have a collection of Happy Vaisakhi Messages, wishes with images for WhatsApp, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
Happy Vaisakhi Wishes
1. Happy Baisakhi to everyone. Hope this festival will be colorful and pleasant.
2. May you enjoy the bright and blessed Baisakhi full of feasts and festivities to enjoy, full of love of your dear ones to cherish. Happy Baisakhi to you.
3. May all your good deeds fill all your years with everlasting happiness, love and contentment. On occasion of Baisakhi, I pray for your prosperity and success. Happy Baisakhi to you.
4. May Waheguru bless you with health, peace and progress on this festival of harvest. Celebrate Baisakhi with love and joy!
5. It’s Baisakhi! So get into the joyful mood and let your heart dance to the rhythm of the drums. Happy Baisakhi!
6. Wishing you a year bestowed with happiness, success, prosperity and glory. May all your wishes come true with the blessings of God. Best wishes on Baisakhi 2021 to you and your family.
Happy Vaisakhi Messages
7. May god shower you with endless blessing, love and happiness. This festival brings the best growth you. Happy Baisakhi!
8. This Baisakhi should bring good fortune and good luck to all. Happy Baisakhi to all.
9. May God give you all the strength to walk on the right path in life and bless you with his choicest blessings. Happy Baisakhi to you.
10. Happy Baisakhi to all your loved ones. I hope the celebrations of today are as colourful and joyous for you as ever!
11. I pray to God that the harvest brings in your life everlasting happiness and success. Sending warm wishes to you on Baisakhi. May you are blessed with glory and success this year.
12. Baisakhi is a very important festival to all Punjabis. Happy Baisakhi to all the Punjabi brothers and sisters.
Happy Vaisakhi SMS
13. May you are blessed with unconditional love of Wahe Guruji. May you achieve greatest success. May you are always happy. Wishing you a wonderful and joyous Baisakhi. Happy Baisakhi.
14. Sending warm greetings on Baisakhi to you my dear. Let us celebrate this wonderful occasion with high spirts and great enthusiasm.
15. Wishing you on this festival of harvest, lots of love and joy. May God bless you with the best. Happy Baisakhi to you and to your family.
16. Happy Birthday to Khalsa. A reminder to forever stand up, speak up and fight against injustice. Happy Baisakhi!
17. On this beautiful occasion of Baisakhi, I wish that you celebrate this festival with your loved ones with happiness and fun. Wishing you and your family a Happy Baisakhi 2021.
18. This Baisakhi should fill your life with prosperity and your heart with joy.
19. Happy Baisakhi to all friends. I hope celebration of the day are as colourful and joyous for you as ever.
20. In life, there are many colours, and Baisakhi is one of them. I wish for your life to be coloured with prosperity and progress.
21. I wish that you and your family celebrate the joyous occasion of Baisakhi with happiness and fun. May you are blessed with a prosperous and successful year ahead. Happy Baisakhi 2021.
22. Wishing you peace and happiness that soothes your heart and soul. Wishing you a blessed Baisakhi with your loved ones.
23. On the glorious occasion of Baisakhi, I am sending you warm greetings for a successful and prosperous year ahead.
24. Let us thank God for their blessings and let us pray for another blessed year….. Sending warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Baisakhi.
We hope that you like our post on the Vaisakhi Messages. You can appreciate our work by sharing these wishes images with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and obviously WhatsApp.