We have a collection of famous thoughts of Swami Vivekananda on education for Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
1. There is only one purpose in the whole of life education.
2. Education has yet to be in the world, and civilisation — civilisation has begun nowhere yet.
3. Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man.
4. The first duty is to educate the people.
5. All power is within you; You can do anything and everything.
6. Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached.
7. If the poor boy cannot come to education, education must go to him.
8. All differences in this world are of degree and not of a kind because oneness is the secret of everything.
9. The secret of life is not enjoyment but education through experience.
10. The only way to bring about the leveling of caste is to appropriate the culture, education which is the strength of the higher castes.
11. You are the creator of your own destiny.The present system of education is all wrong. The mind is crammed with facts before it knows how to think.
12. It is man-making education all round that we want.
13. Books are infinite in number and time is short; therefore the secret of knowledge is to take what is essential. Take that and try to live up to it.
14. The very essence of education is the concentration of mind.
15. Complete continence gives great intellectual and spiritual power.
16. Educate our people, so that they may be able to solve their own problems. Until that is done, all these ideal reforms will remain ideals only
17. No one was ever really taught by another; each of us has to teach himself. The external teacher offers only the suggestion which rouses the internal teacher to work to understand things.
18. What is education? Is it book learning? No. Is it diverse knowledge? Not even that. The training by which the current and expression of will are brought under control and become fruitful is called education.
19. There is only one purpose in the whole of life — education. Otherwise, what is the use of men and women, land, and wealth?
20. We may read books, hear lectures, and talk miles, but the experience is the one teacher, the one eye-opener. It is best as it is. We learn, through smiles and tears we learn.
We hope that you like our post on thoughts of Swami Vivekananda on education. You can appreciate our work by sharing these quotes with your friends and family using Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp.