155 Catchy Positive Thoughts Quotes About Life
1. Life is hard, but not impossible.
2. Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be.
3. Love the life you live. Live the life you love — Bob Marley
4. Life is a beautiful struggle.
5. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing — Abraham Lincoln
6. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive — Matt Cameron
7. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams — Oprah Winfrey
8. Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
9. Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude — Zig Ziglar
10. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved — George Sand
11. Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
12. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
13. Never forget how blessed you are. Don’t be negative when you have so much to be positive.
14. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth.
15. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses — Brian Tracy
16. Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life.
17. Life is a ticket to the greatest show on Earth.
18. Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.
19. No matter who tries to teach you lessons about life, you won’t understand it until you go through it on your own.
20. Don’t go through life, grow through life – Eric Butterworth
21. Life goes on. Probably not the way you wanted it to be, but always the way it’s supposed to be.
22. Your best teacher is your last mistake.
23. Night is designed to end the worries and fears of the day.
24. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw
25. Today, wherever you go, carry the intention of peace, love and harmony in your heart.
26. Morning is a wonderful opportunity to wish, to love, to care, to smile and to see you in good mood.
27. Somewhere, someone else is happy with less than you have.
28. Change your thoughts and you change your world — Norman Vincent Peale
29. Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
30. Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.
31. Failures are part of life; if you don’t fail, you don’t learn. If you don’t learn you’ll never change.
32. Live each day as if your life had just begun.
33. The most important things in life aren’t things.
34. It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand days as a lamb.
35. A great attitude becomes a great day which becomes a great year which becomes a great life — Mandy Hale
36. Life begins where fear ends.
37. Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
38. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.
39. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
40. Busy is a choice. Stressed is a choice. Joy is a choice. Choose well.
41. Turn your face to the sun and the shadow falls behind you – Jan Goldstein
42. It’s exhausting to fight a war inside your head every single day — Mickie Ann
43.What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?
44. Now, as we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next — Mie Hansson
45. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
46.I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work — Thomas Edison
47. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier — Colin Powell
48.It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change — Charles Darwin
49. Life isn’t about falling it’s about getting back up every time you fall.
Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will — Zig Ziglar
50. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle — Albert Einstein
51. To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first — William Shakespeare
52. You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind — Joyce Meyer
53. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year — Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. Positive thinking evokes more energy more initiative more happiness.
55. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.
56. Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted — David Bly
57. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true — it did for me — David Bailey
58. To succeed in life you need two things: ignorance and confidence — Mark Twain
59. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope — Helen Keller
60. Positive anything is better than negative nothing — Elbert Hubbard
61. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me — Carol Burnett
62. Life is a journey, not a destination.
63. Enjoy the little things in life for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.
64. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
65. Life is a journey that must be travelled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations Oliver Goldsmith
66. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
67. Life is full of surprises, some good, some not so good.
68. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
69. Life is the dancer and you are the dance.
70. One small positive thought in the morning can change the entire outcome of your day.
71. Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.
72. Life is truly brighter when we focus on what truly matters.
73. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you — Les Brown
74. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
75. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.
76. Life is like a boomerang. Give good energy out and it comes back to you.
77. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans – John Lennon
79. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
80. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking – Marcus Aurelius
81. Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on — Samuel Butler
82.The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
83. The trick in life is learning how to deal with it.
84. It’s better to dance than to march through life.
85. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all — Helen Keller
86. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things — Albert Einstein
87. Life is short, break the rules.
88. Life is a long lesson in humility.
89. Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.
90. Be willing to sacrifice what you think you have today for the life that you want tomorrow.
91. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
92. Life has no meaning unless one lives it with a will, at least to the limit of one’s will.
93. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone see it.
94. Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
95. Every second you have on this planet is very precious and it’s your responsibility that you’re happy.
96. In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity — Albert Einstein
97. Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved.
98. All the things that hurt you, actually teach you.
99. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
100. Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
101. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it — Charles R. Swindoll
102. Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.
103. An obstacle is often a stepping stone.
104. If you want light to come into your life, you have to stand where it is shining.
105. Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
106. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience.
107. Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving — Albert Einstein
108. Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once — Paulo Coelho
109. If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.
110. You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it.
111. Life isn’t perfect, but it has perfect moments.
112. You will find whatever you’re looking for when you stop searching for it and start to become it.
113. Never give up. Everyone has bad days, pick yourself up and keep going.
114. A Beautiful life begins with a beautiful mind.
115. Don’t let your struggle become your identity.
116. Life is a progress, and not a station — Ralph Waldo Emerson
117. The longer you live in the past, the less future you have to enjoy.
118. Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter sliding down a rainbow.
119. Never be redefined by your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
120. Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.
121. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.
123. Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.
124. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years — Abraham Lincoln
125. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
126. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
127. To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.
128. Every second is a chance to turn your life around.
129. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
130. We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.
131. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value – Albert Einstein
132. The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
133. Every day is a new beginning. Take a breath, smile and start again.
134. The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.
135. Life is about making an impact, not making an income.
136. A life without cause is a life without effect.
137. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
138. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why — Mark Twain
139. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at — Bruce Lee
Action is the foundation key to all success.
140. I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth — Doug Hutchison
141. Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal — E. Joseph Cossman
142. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life — Charles Darwin
143. The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
144. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at — Stephen Hawking
145. The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it’s all that matters.
146. Life is a onetime offer, use it well.
147. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
148. A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
149. Don’t give up. The beginning is always the hardest. Life rewards those who work hard at it.
150. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
151. Everything is hard before it is easy.
152. There is no cure for birth and death, save to enjoy the interval.
153. Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.
154. Stay positive even when it feels like your whole world is falling apart.
155. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavour.
We hope that you like our work on Positive Thoughts Quotes About Life. Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Shayari to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.