Fitness Motivation to Get Stronger
161. Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
162. The only bad workout is the one you don’t do.
163. Nothing truly great comes from a comfort zone.
164. The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
165. Alone is when you make the best decisions.
166. Dedicate yourself to becoming your best.
167. The real workout starts when you want to stop.
168. To enjoy a glow of good health, you must exercise.
169. The only time Success comes before Work is in the dictionary.
170. The hard part isn’t getting your body in shape. The hard part is getting your mind in shape.
171. Energy and persistence conquer all things.
172. You want results, then train like it.
173. Learn to enjoy the pain then your body will change.
174. Feel the pain and do it anyway.
175. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day. Work hard, good results will come.
176. As long as you keep going, you will never fail. Refuse any other outcome but the one you are aiming for.
177. Pain is weakness leaving the body.
178. On the other side of fear lies freedom.
179. I do it for myself not others.
180. Be proud, but never satisfied.