Inspirational Gym Quotes
141. Get out of your comfort zone and you will never be the same again.
142. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better.
143. Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, some point, you will.
144. Work out because you LOVE your body, not because you hate it.
145. Pain is weakness leaving the body.
146. No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.
147. If the bar ain’t bending you‘re just pretending
148. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.
149. Attitude is essential. Power is progress. Knowledge is key.
150. Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
151. Everyone thinks training’s hard, some think losing’s harder.
152. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.
153. The same voice that says “Give Up” can also be trained to say “Keep Going.
154. Yes, it’s going to be hard but it will be worth it.
155. Your mind will quit 100 times before your body ever does.
156. The result will speak by themselves
157. Become your best version.
158. Get up every morning and tell yourself “I can do this!”.
159. I don’t fear failure, failure fears me.
160. The ultimate goal is to feel comfortable in your own skin.