121. While losers always choose the easy way, winners always choose the right one.
122. While losers hit the snooze button and go back to dreamland, winners stand up and work on their dreams.
123. Sticks and stones may break my bones but squats will make me badass.
124. When it starts to hurt, that’s when the set starts.
125. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail you fail to train, you train to fail.
126. Eat for the body you want, not the body you have – Be Fit, Be Healthy!
127. If running is difficult, run more. This lesson applies to anything.
128. Respect your body, fuel your body, challenge your body, move your body and most of all. love your body.
129. You can have results or excuses, but not both.
130. If you are willing to do the work you can have anything.
131. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.
132. Your only limit is you.
133. The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
134. Win that battle in your mind and kill it in the gym.
135. A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
136. On the other side of fear lies freedom.
137. Everything doing now will pay off in the future.
138. Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be a badass.
139. Sweat like a pig, look like a wolf.
140. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.