101. One of the greatest moments in life is realizing that two weeks ago, your body couldn’t do what it just did.
102. Strive for progress, not perfection.
103. It never gets easier, you just get stronger.
104. Sometimes all you need is a good workout.
105. When you have a sweat mustache, you know you did good.
106. Pursue your dreams as if your life depends on it.
107. Weights before dates.
108. Listen to your body, it has a lot to say.
109. You don’t have to go faster… You just have to go.
110. I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.
111. Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.
112. Your body can stand almost anything, It’s your mind that you have to convince.
113. I am working on myself, for myself, by myself.
114. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle.
115. Its way more than just lifting, It’s my therapy.
116. The mind is everything, what you think, you become.
117. Train like you’ve been picked for the hunger games.
118. I refuse to give up on myself.
119. It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
120. Becoming healthy is the best decision I have ever made.