Pain Gym Quotes
81. You are much stronger than you think.
82. Don’t feel guilty doing what is good for you.
83. My fitness journey will be a lifelong journey.
84. Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
85. Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself.
86. Train like a beast, look like beauty.
87. Have a purpose and you won’t need motivation.
88. Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.
89. Big dreams doesn’t match with lazy ass.
90. Less sugar, more fruit. Less soda, more water. Less driving, more walking. Less worry, more sleep. Less words, more action.
91. Wake up. Workout. Kickass. Repeat.
92. There is no competition. focus on being a better version of you.
93. How do you want to feel this summer… Fit or Jealous?
94. Better Sore than Sorry.
95. The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do for the next seven days to achieve your goal.
96. Let exercise be your stress reliever, not food.
97. Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
98. What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.
99. Nothing will work unless you do.
100. If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.