341. Goal weight: Sexy, Strong and Savage.
342. Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.
343. Today exercise and diet will decide your future personality.
344. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
345. Winners Train, Losers Complain.
346. I vent my anger in the gym, and it calms me down.
347. Never let excuses get in the way of a killer workout.
348. If you start with loving your body, nothing can stop you.
349. Life has its ups and downs, we call it squats.
350. Results do not come over night.
351. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it.
352. The Gym is my playground.
353. Dear fat, Prepare to die. Xo, Me.
354. Change your body by changing your thoughts.
355. You are so much stronger than you think.
356. Less ego , more hardwork in the gym.
357. Don’t stop when you are tired , stop when you are done.
358. My warmup is your workout.
359. Fitness is not about being better than someone. Fitness is about being better than the person you were yesterday.
360. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.”— Arnold Schwarzenegger,