321. Someone busier than you is working out right now.
322. Not here to prove; here to improve!
323. Ability is limitless. Be more Do more.
324. When nothing goes right, go lift.
325. Slow progress is still progress.
326. Gotta squat before I tie the knot.
327. I will prove them wrong.
328. Three Months from now you will thank yourself.
329. Create healthy habits, not restrictions.
330. It may seem like every day is getting harder, but every day you’re getting stronger.
331. Lifting weights and getting dates.
332. Progress is progress, no matter how small.
333. Muscles are torn in the gym, fed in the kitchen, and built in bed.
334. Keep your squats low and your standards high.
335. It hurts now, but one day, it will be your warm-up.
336. On good days, work out. On bad days, work out harder.
337. Always have high standards and low squats.
338. A bad day can be made better by going to the gym.
339. It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.
340. Cheat on your girlfriends, not on your workouts.