301. Tomorrow I will lift harder than yesterday.
302. Weight loss is not a physical challenge, Its a mental one.
303. Never say the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
304. Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.
305. Today’s challenge. Tomorrow’s achievement.
306. If you still look good at the end of your workout, you didn’t train hard enough.
307. A good workout is when you make your dry fit shirt look like false advertising.
308. Nothing truly great comes from a comfort zone.
309. Definition of really good workout: when you hate doing it, But you love finishing it.
310. Let’s build wellness rather than treating disease.
311. Fit and fab!
312. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
313. Don’t call it a dreams, call it a plan.
314. Don’t decrease the goal. Increase the effort!
315. Always be a work-in-progress.
316. Biceps are the boners of your arms.
317. I’m working on myself, for myself.
318. Sweat is the best highlighter.
319. Don’t wish for it, work for it.
320. Keep calm and lift that shit.