281. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
282. Your body is the reflection of your Lifestyle.
283. Definition of a really good workout: when you hate doing it, but you love finishing it.
284. If you don’t find the time, If you don’t do the work, You don’t get the results.
285. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
286. Believe you can and you will.
287. It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.
288. I wear Black while workout because Its funeral for my fat.
289. It’s never too late to change your life.
290. Learn to enjoy the pain, then your body will change.
291. Instead of giving up turn your struggle into power.
292. Get fit in the gym. Lose weight in the kitchen.
293. Good fighter never shows their pain.
294. If you want more results, do less complaining.
295. Anyone can start something, but only few can finish.
296. If exercise was pill, It would be the most powerful medication know to humans.
297. My body is under construction, I am the architect of my own destiny.
298. Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.
299. Take care of your body, It’s the only place you have to live.
300. I am either at the gym, about go to gym, thinking about being at gym.