261. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
262. Get out of your comfort zone, this is where magic happens.
263. If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
264. If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
265. Your ambition is handicapped by laziness.
266. I will win not immediately but definitely.
267. Its slow progress but quitting won’t speed it up.
268. You Will Never Understand This Lifestyle Until you try it.
269. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.
270. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
271. Beast is what I become each and every time I step through those gym doors.
272. Obsession is what lazy people call dedication.
273. Fat lasts longer than flavor.
274. If you want it, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
275. It’s not who you are that holds you back, It’s who you think you’re not.
276. Change happens at the speed of trust.
277. When I lost all of my excuses, I found my results.
278. Course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.
279. It comes down to one simple thing: How bad do you want it?
280. After leg day, every step is a mission.