241. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
242. I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling It’s going to be worth it.
243. Energy & persistence conquer all things.
244. Set goals and stick to it.
245. It’s actually pretty simple. Either you do it or You don’t.
246. One day I’ll be at the place I always wanted to be.
247. Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible.
248. Do it now sometimes ‘Later’ becomes ‘Never’.
249. When things don’t happen right away just remember, it takes 6 months to build a rolls-royce and 13 hours to build toyota.
250. You must do what others don’t, to achieve what others won’t.
251. Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
252. Your body was not made to serve others, Its meant to serve yourself.
253. Action is the foundational key to all success.
254. I workout because this small moment of discomfort makes me feel good afterward.
255. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
256. It never gets easier, you just get stronger.
257. Fitness, In my opinion, is a mental exercise more than just physical.
258. Everyday is good day to workout.
259. All great achievements require time.
260. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.