We have collected some catchy love quotes for a family for Whatsapp for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
1. Family is forever.
2. A happy family is but an earlier heaven. – George Bernard Shaw
3. Family where life begins and love never ends.
4. Blood makes you related, Love makes you family.
5. Family is the heart of a home.
6. Family knows your flaws but loves you, anyway.
7. Love starts with family.
8. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
9. A family takes care of their own.
10. At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable. – Mark V. Olsen
11. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other. – Richard Bach
12. Life begins with family and ends with family.
13. A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it. -George Moore
14. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.-Desmond Tutu
15. Family is like that annoying itch you can’t scratch.
16. The love of family is like no other.
17. Love your family as you love yourself.
18. I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich. – Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford
19. All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. -Leo Tolstoy
20. Having somewhere to go is Home. Having someone to love is Family. Having both is a Blessing.
21. In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. -Eva Burrows
22. A family who disagrees cares.
23. Family is not an important thing, it’s everything. – Michael J. Fox
24. You inherited a piece of everyone in your family. If you insult them, you insult yourself.
25. FAMILY – A gathering of those we love hand chosen from above.
26. If the family were a boat, it would be a canoe that makes no progress unless everyone paddles. – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
27. Like the seaweed that clings to each other after each passing boat separates them, so too a family will come together with the passing of each crisis.– Indonesian Proverb
28. Family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.
29. Everyone needs to live within a house. But, having the love and support of your family? That is what makes your house a home. — Anthony Liccione
30. Families are like branches of a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
31. Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.- Brad Henry
32. I sustain myself with the love of my family. -Maya Angelou
33. In a family, the sadness of one is the sadness of all.
34. Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life. – Albert Einstein
35. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. – Mother Teresa
36. Family love is never broken.
37. True happiness can be found in the love of family, neighbors, and truly accepting God.
38. The bond that keeps the family together is not made of blood but out of love and respect.
39. Our family is a circle of strength and love. Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger. — Harriet Morgan
40. It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it. – Peter Buffett
41. The love in our family flows strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep.
42. The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. – Charles Kuralt
43. It only takes two to make a family.
44. There is beauty all around when there is love at home.
45. F.A.M.I.L.Y is one of the strongest words anyone can say, because the letters of family means Father and Mother I Love You!!
46. Home is where love resides, memories created, friends always belong and families are forever.
47. Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home. – Mother Teresa
48. FAMILY- A group experience of love and support. – Marrianne Williamson
49. A family is a little word created by love.
50. Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do…but how much love we put into that action. – Mother Teresa
51. The bonds of family binds us up, support us, and help us. And they also a bond from which it is difficult, perhaps impossible to extricate oneself. – Neil Gaiman
52. There is no love greater than the love shared within a family.
53. Your family will always hold your heart.
54. Family is there to support you and honor your decisions.
Please Share if you Like it. Having any special Message / Quote / Picture to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.