131. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
132. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
133. A friend is someone you can call at any hour to laugh or cry or complain.
134. No matter what happens some memories can never be replaced.
135. The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
135. A friend knows everything about you and loves you anyway.
136. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
137. Where there are friends there is wealth!
138. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
139. You’ve been the reason behind a whole lot of my smiles.
140. There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace.