We have a collection of feeling sad/upset Status For Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
1. Feeling empty inside 🙁
2. One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.
3. I am only good at hiding my feelings.
4. It hurts, but it’s OK. I’m used to it.
5. It’s sad to be happy alone in Life..
6. You just can’t please everybody.
7. A fake smile can hide a million tears.
8. Sometimes I feel good in ALONE!
9. Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything’s okay, hold back the tears, and just walk away!
10. I hide all my scars with an “I’m Fine”.
11. I’m not alone because loneliness is always with Me..
12. Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.
13. I feel like a balloon… Looking bright and cheerful, but empty and lonely inside.
14. In reality, no one cares, they’re just curious.
15. Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it’s a brighter day.
16. Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.
17. Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a brighter day.
18. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.
19. This isn’t a status… this is just to show that no status matches my feelings right now.
And, I’m sad. Again.
20. My silence is just another word for my pain.
21. Sometimes it’s better to be alone, nobody can hurt you.
22. People walk away easily but they leave their memories with us forever.
23. I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
24. Expectation is the root of all heartache.
25. Don’t ever put your happiness in someone else’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time.
26. This is the problem with getting attached to someone, when they leave, you just feel lost.
27. Loneliness doesn’t kill but sometimes i wish it did.
28. BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.
29. Expectation has always been my reason for loss.
30. The worst feeling isn’t being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can’t forget.
31.Sometimes, memories are the reason why we can’t move on.
32. I wish we could choose which memories to remember.
33. I hate getting flashbacks from things I don’t want to remember.
34. The mind replays what the heart can’t delete.
35. It’s hard to move on when memories are pulling you back.
36. Sometimes we know that we cannot change the situation but we cannot make our heart understand. It keeps aching.
37. The worst feeling in the world is knowing you’ve been used and lied to.
38. Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it”
39. I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.
40. Sometimes you just need to get away.
41. I’m slowly learning not to let my happiness depend on other people.
42. Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.
43. I think I’m afraid of being happy because whenever I get too happy something bad always happens.
43. I’m often silent when I’m screaming inside.
44. We all feel lost sometimes.
45. I’m more broken than you think!
46. The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why.
47. Sometimes, it feels good to just sit alone, not talking to anyone.
48. Temporary happiness isn’t worth long term pain.
49. Sometimes I hate getting close to people because I think they will just walk out of my life no matter how close we are.
50. Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.
51. That awkward moment when you think you are important to someone, and you are not.
52. The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or GIVE UP.
53. People will usually hurt you in attempt to heal themselves.
54. Don’t get upset over things that doesn’t matter.
55. I wish people could drink their words and realize how bitter they taste.
56. And then I think maybe I was designed to be alone.
57. The worst feeling ever is when you’re crying in silence because you don’t want anyone to know you are.
58. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
59. Don’t promise me things. I don’t trust words, I trust actions.
60. Some people come in your life just to teach you how to let go.
61. Don’t let little stupid things break your happiness.
62. You don’t have to accept things you are not okay with.
63. Some people create their own storms, the get upset when it rains.
64. Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it.
65. People aren’t permanent. Remember this and you will be just fine.
66. Don’t stop loving people when you’re upset or angry.
67. There’s a reason why I keep it all inside.
68. Don’t keep allowing the same things to upset you. Life’s too short to live that way.
69. Do not get upset with people or situations, both are powerless without your reaction.
70. People will never truly understand something until it happens to them.
71. Don’t do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
72. The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt forever.
73. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
74. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
75. Missing you comes in waves, and tonight I’m drowning.
76. Hating people is like burning down your house to kill a rat.
77. We were a perfect match but sadly matches burn.
78. Did I change or did you just stop loving me?
79. But they all didn’t see the lit bit of sadness in me.
80. If you love me let me know. If not please gently let me go!
81. Being hurt by someone you love is the worst feeling ever!
82. I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.
83. I fall too fast that’s why I hurt too much.
84. I’ve always done my best for others, while they don’t even care about me.
85. I would say I’m okay, but I’m done lying.
86. The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
87. Stop setting yourself on fire for people who just stand to watch you burn.
88. Brain: Be patient. Heart: Until when?
89. You know my name not my story.
90. ‘Are you okay?’ Always the same question. ‘I’m fine.’ Always the same lie.
91. Sometimes I don’t even understand myself.
92. My life feels like a test I didn’t study for.
93. Forgive yourself for loving the wrong person. (A simple reminder)
94. No one cares. They’re just pretending.
95. Well, don’t admire people too much. They’ll disappoint you sometimes.
96. Pain makes people change.
97. My heart keeps breaking.
98. And suddenly, we were strangers again.
99. So many words to say and no ways to say them.
100. Don’t waste your time waiting on someone who wouldn’t wait for you.
101. My brain and this world don’t fit each other.
102. Everything is strange. Life. People.
103. I feel like everybody secretly hates me.
104. I never stopped loving.. I just stopped showing it.
105. Has never hated life more, than I do at this very moment.
106. I killed a part of me to keep you alive.
107. No one understands my pain and that hurts!
108. Sometimes, it feels better not to talk. At all. About anything. To anyone.
109. When someone makes you an option. Make them a memory.
110. We try to hide our feelings, but we forgot that our eyes speak.
111. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
112. Sensitive people suffer more, but they love more and dream more.
113. The heart was made to be broken.
114. It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
115. I’ve been having a lot of bad days lately.
116. I’m sorry if I changed but you changed too.
117. I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me EXACTLY who I do not want to be!
118. It sucks when you’re ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world.
119. Time has a wonderful way of showing up what really matters.
120. Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
121. Time heals nothing, it just makes your memories fade away.
122.Sometimes it’s not the butterflies that tell you you’re in love. But the pain.
123. It’s better to be alone rather than being with someone who makes you feel like you’re alone.
124. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
125. It’s the maybes that will kill you.
126. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion.
127. I’m exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.
128. It hurts because it mattered.
129. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
130. I sleep to escape from reality.
131. When your past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say.
132. The secret of happiness… is to have a bad memory!
133. Most days I miss who I used to be.
134. Depression is like a war. You either win or die trying.
135. I feel I’m missing, something in my life these days.
136. If you lose someone but find yourself, you won.
137. Your heart is the most powerful organ. It breaks, heals, and becomes stronger again.
138. I will always care for you, even if we’re not together and even if we’re far, far away from each other.
139. Some people don’t change. They just find new ways to lie.
140. Happiness is good health and a bad memory.
141. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
142. The way sadness works is one of the strangest riddles of the world.
143. I have no desire to argue with anyone, I choose to walk away because I just want peace.
144. Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.
145. If you could feel what I feel, you’d be in pain.
146. Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you are sad.
147. I lost my mind trying to understand yours.
148. Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
149. And someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful.
150. One of the most difficult tasks in life is removing someone from your heart.
151. And it’s the road that leads to nowhere. But all I want to do is go there.
152. The more I find myself, the more people I lose.
153. And those who are heartless once cared too much.
154. Two things I never want to experience again: Broken heart and Deep love.
155. Dear Heart, sorry for the damage.
156. Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.
157. You don’t protect your heart by acting like you don’t have one.
158. A tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings.
159. The strongest hearts have the most scars.
160. Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything. Your job is just to pump blood, So stick to it.
161. Dear Brain, you were right.
162. Dear Pillow, sorry for the tears.
163. The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained.
164. My tears explain the words I fail to speak.
165. It’s hard to answer the question “What’s wrong?” when nothing is right.
166. Sometimes when I say “I’m okay,” I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, “I know you’re not.”
167. If I treated you, the way you treated me, you would hate me.
168. The worst kind of pain is not being able to tell anyone why you feel it.
169. I wish i could ignore you like you ignore me.
170. Tough times.. I wish I had a choice..
171. Never beg to be loved.
172. There’s no point in crying, the tears won’t bring you back to me.
173. Sorry is not enough. Sometimes, you actually have to change.
174. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me, I’m still alive.
175. Best way to not get your heartbroken, is to pretend you don’t have one.
176. Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can’t speak.
177. I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heartless.
176. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
177. You can’t break a heart that’s already broken!!
178. People cry, not because they are weak. It is because they’ve been strong for too long.
179. If you could read my mind, you’d be in tears.
180. Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care.
181. You broke my heart but I still love you with all the pieces.
182. Sometimes it only takes one song to bring back a thousand memories.
183. Tears are how our heart speaks when our lips cannot describe how much we’ve been hurt.
184. Sometimes it takes losing something to realize what you’ve had.
185. It is better to be alone than in bad company.
186. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.
187. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
188. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours, if they don’t they never were.
189. When you are truly comfortable with who you are, not everybody will like you. But you won’t care about it one bit.
190. Everyone is not replaceable. Be careful who you hurt.
191. I’m that person everyone replaces after a while.
192. If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.
193. I’m tired of fighting. For once, I want to be fought for.
194. It’s too hard to stay alone in life.
195. The biggest problem is: I still care
196. I feel like I’m waiting for something that isn’t going to happen.
197. Some humans are really bad at being human.
198. Oh, I’m sorry I forgot I only exist when you need something.
199. I don’t care for Those, who don’t care for me.
200. I just need a little time alone…to recharge..
201. Stand up for what is right…even if you’re standing alone.
202. I’m not living, I’m just surviving!
203. If my absence doesn’t affect your life then my presence has no meaning in it.
We hope that you like our post on feeling sad/upset status For Whatsapp. You can appreciate our work by sharing these quotes with your friends and family using Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and obviously WhatsApp.