Farewell Thank You Messages
51. Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. You will be rewarded for your pain. Your hard work will bring you a lot of gains. Wish you all the best for your future!
52. Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
53. Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t..because I always wish the best for you. Farewell 🙂
54. As you take your new road, I wish you all the very best. May you live the life of your dreams each moment.
55. Farewell to the colleague to made lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
56. Dreams and aspirations will be fulfilled everywhere you go. Wish you farewell!
57. Life is a race, leave behind your worries. Think positive always and you will finally reach success. Good luck!
58. It had been a learning experience working with you. The team will never be the same without you. We miss you!
59. It was a great pleasure working with you my dear, We really appreciate your help you have rendered us, We will be missing you so much, All the very best!
60. The boss may be sad because of losing a hardworking and efficient employee, but we are sad because your heart-warming smile we will no longer see. Goodbye and farewell.
61. One of the most difficult words to say is ‘goodbye’. Stay in touch..!!
62. May your path to your destination be easy. Cheer up and don’t let this farewell take you down.
63. The secret to a happy workspace is having awesome colleagues like you..I’ll be missing you a lot. Best of Luck!!
64. You have been a friend through thick and thin, in joys and sorrows, you have been by my side. I shall be so lonely once you leave..farewell dearest friend.
65. We are definitely worried about how the performance of our team will decrease when a colleague like you leaves. But what’s more important, is that your absence will make all our hearts grieve. Goodbye.
66. As it is your last day with us, we’d like to thank you for being a great colleague. May you shine always.
67. Go ahead, enjoy your new job. We are friends forever!!
68. May you enjoy your life and achieve greater heights in your career. We wish you best of luck.
69. I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
70. Rise up and be the best you can be, because your world is waiting for you.