Farewell Message To Employee
31. May your future go as bright as the afternoon sun..Give in your best shot and keep your spirits high…Let the world see and recognize your number one…With success and fame may you soar high. Good Luck!
32. I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend!
33. We dropped by to say we will miss lots! All the best to you..!!
34. Just a note to say…As you move into a new venture…May luck and success always be with you!
35. I hope the next place that you work will rival the joy that you’ve had working here.
36. Goodbye! Keep in touch! I’ll miss the great times we had hanging out together!
37. I FEEL very LUCKY to know someone who is so HARD for me to say GOODBYE.
38. Saying goodbye to a friend like you is like saying goodbye to my own soul – it is just not possible.
39. It won’t be easy not having a friend as you close by..Go, take your wings my friend, and fly. May all your dreams come true. Good Luck & Best Wishes!
40. It has been an enriching experience to work with someone like you. You will remain my best colleague ever.
41. You’ve been an inspiration to all of us, and we’ve enjoyed working with you. We wish you success wherever you go. Farewell.
42. Have a wonderful life ahead. Hope you find the right direction that leads towards your dreams.
43. Wish you a smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy. May all your dreams come true!
44. It’s time to say Farewell! Good luck and best wishes for your future ventures! We will miss you at…
45. Throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find the happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
46. You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I have treasured so much. However, you’re bound for bigger and better things. Goodbye, mate!
47. Because we are in the office I may not let tears out of my eyes. But I want you to know that my heart will silently weep and cry. Farewell & Goodbye.
48. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. All the best.
49. I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
50. Life and destiny can steal my best friend away from me but nothing can take away the precious memories. Goodbye, my friend.